The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Demons of Good Will"

+5
messiaen77
bigtreads
sentient 6
Staybrite
Candlemass
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Demons of Good Will" Empty "Demons of Good Will"

Post by Candlemass Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

"Demons of Good Will" Empty Re: "Demons of Good Will"

Post by Staybrite Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Can demon's attach themselves to a homes plumbing?  Sure seemed like it this weekend.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:15 pm

face palm

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:10 pm

...paganism....just christianity adopting pagan concepts.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtreads Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:01 am

Before you mock talk to someone who has had direct involvement delivering people from demonic "issues" - I can tell you what he said is correct. While it seems crazy to someone who has not had to deal with demonic activity head on - items that have been blessed by the occult or out right satanic items can provide a "legal right to be there" or a doorway into your home for demons. Yes I know sounds like I'm a freak saying this (just as the enemy wants) but I do have experience in this area and I 100% grantee if you did you would not take his advise lightly. Guard your homes with the power of HIS shed blood.
bigtreads
bigtreads
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:03 am

Perhaps you thought you were delivering people from "demonic issues", but were just dealing w/psychos.

I suppose we should just be careful when shopping for antiques, lest we unwittingly bring something into our home that has "legal right" to be there and is supposedly more powerful than He who is in us...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtreads Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am

I did NOT say "more powerful than He who is in us" as that is completely false - nothing holds a candle to the power of Jesus and his blood shed for us. As I suck at typing (and as I'm not some weird glory seeker) I'm not going to expound on the supernatural proof and events of the deliverance Jesus provided for those I have worked with. But if you think Christians can't be harassed by the enemy you are wrong - much more so as a non believer. Don't be so quick to mock just because you haven't dealt with this issue face to face. I wasn't trying to start anything here except bring awareness to something most people are unaware of and largely don't pay attention to. Is it common, no, just as dude on the vid. said . Real yes.
bigtreads
bigtreads
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:26 am

I don't buy it, not in the least bit worried about buying items that some occultist "blessed" or any so called "satanic item." What I concern myself with is demons tempting and deceiving, which they can indeed do to any Christian, which is why we need "The Covering!"

http://www.equip.org/article/spiritual-warfare-gods-way/
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 pm

I too have had experience in deliverance ministry and have found that by and large this issue of demons having "legal rights" to do anything because of anything people do is actually furthering the Enemy's agenda of spreading fear and paranoia.  I had friends who believed that you shouldn't say things like "I think I'm getting sick" because that gave Satan an open door to inflict them with illness.  And these were Christians running around scared that saying the word "sick" would give Satan the right to make them sick.  It is pure bondage to fear.  We who have been bought by Christ should live free from fear, not in bondage to it.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 pm

messiaen77 wrote:And these were Christians running around scared that saying the word "sick" would give Satan the right to make them sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFire Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Oh brother. face palm
StarFire
StarFire
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 pm

bigtreads wrote:Guard your homes with the power of HIS shed blood.

With all due respect, this is where christianity gets turned into paganism complete with " magick " formulas for protection.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:19 pm

bigtreads wrote: But if you think Christians can't be harassed by the enemy you are wrong - much more so as a non believer. Don't be so quick to mock just because you haven't dealt with this issue face to face. I wasn't trying to start anything here except bring awareness to something most people are unaware of and largely don't pay attention to. Is it common, no, just as dude on the vid. said . Real yes.

Sure, spiritual " warfare " is real, but not in the way you may be presenting it here. Temptations will come ( from within and without ), but that has little to do with the nature and cause of possession in people who are not yet in the Kingdom.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Sentient FTW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:55 pm

sentient 6 wrote:
bigtreads wrote:Guard your homes with the power of HIS shed blood.

With all due respect, this is where christianity gets turned into paganism complete with " magick " formulas for protection.

Not necessarily, S6.

It only gets turned into a magic formula if a person believes it's the act itself that protects and not God the Father.

What do you think about using anointing oil? Do you think that's a magic formula?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Anointing oil is Biblical though...Scripture holds no mentions of being "slain in the Spirit," or many of the other alleged manifestations that many (but not all) charismatics hold to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Neal Morse Code wrote:Anointing oil is Biblical though...Scripture holds no mentions of being "slain in the Spirit," or many of the other alleged manifestations that many (but not all) charismatics hold to.

Yeah...But the question was not about being "slain in the spirit" or any of those things.

It was stated that when a Christian decides to guard their homes with the "power of HIS shed blood", that this is where Christianity gets turned into paganism complete with magical formulas.

I call BS on that statement.

Although it could be true, it is not necessarily true as was stated by S6.

Yes...Anointing oil is Biblical, but if one's only reason for using anointing oil is because "it's in the Bible", Well...that shows that they don't fully understand HOW and WHY we are to use it....
....and they could also be using it as a magical formula.

You know prayer is mentioned many times in Scripture, and still many people use prayer as if it's a magical formula and that God is a cosmic genie ready to grant their every wish.

So are we to conclude that whenever a Christian decides to pray, that that is where Christianity gets turned into paganism complete with magical formulas?

That's the same type of logic that was used when it was stated that Christians choosing to guard their homes with the "power of HIS shed blood" are engaging in paganism complete with magical formulas.

Last edited by Mortal on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Good, valid points there too, Mortal.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Candlemass wrote:I don't buy it, not in the least bit worried about buying items that some occultist "blessed" or any so called "satanic item." What I concern myself with is demons tempting and deceiving, which they can indeed do to any Christian, which is why we need "The Covering!"
Which is a great album by the way.  Wink
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Mortal wrote:
Not necessarily, S6.

It only gets turned into a magic formula if a person believes it's the act itself that protects and not God the Father.

What do you think about using anointing oil? Do you think that's a magic formula?

Umm...I really can't answer how I would like, because this would all lead down a detailed post about purpose of the atonement. I guess I would put the onus on the one who says we should " plead the blood " over stuff and ask to show the biblical testimony for it.

Anointing with oil ? Not quite the same thing. And its fine as long you understand the scriptural purpose.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Mortal wrote:
That's the same type of logic that was used when it was stated that Christians choosing to guard their homes with the "power of HIS shed blood" are engaging in paganism complete with magical formulas.

It completely misunderstands purpose and meaning of why Christ shed his blood in the first place. Christs life and death were to reconcile us to the Father, not as some force field/protective barrier.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:46 pm

sentient 6 wrote:
Mortal wrote:

It completely misunderstands purpose and meaning of why Christ shed his blood in the first place. Christs life and death were to reconcile us to the Father, not as some force field/protective barrier.

Again...what you say COULD be true, but is NOT necessarily true.

All of these things should be determined on an individual basis. Not painted with broad strokes as you seem to be doing here.

I think you would have to have more information about the individual before you come up with the assumption that one is misunderstanding the purpose and meaning of His shed blood, trying to conjure up a "force" as a protective barrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:50 pm

sentient 6 wrote:I guess I would put the onus on the one who says we should " plead the blood " over stuff and ask to show the biblical testimony for it.

I don't think anyone here has said that we should all "plead the blood" over stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Mortal wrote:
I don't think anyone here has said that we should all "plead the blood" over stuff.

Actually, that is common lingo within the " spiritual warfare " camp.

http://thejosephplan.org/how-to-plead-and-pray-the-blood-of-jesus-prayer-spiritual-warfare/
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next