The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

+12
stevegarveyfan
nuclearwoods
Chiquinho Nóbrega
guilty/forgiven
wargod50
FOREVER FREE
Ariel,seekeroftruth
Through The Dark Radio
metalh
Tombie
Driven
darktower
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Kerrick Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

I've a few autographed CDs:

Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Alcest - Le Secret
The Drowning - Withered EP (actually I think I got a note with the EP? Can't recall)
Musk Ox - Demos (2006-2008) (limited to 25 hand-made copies with hand-drawn cover-art)
My Silent Wake / The Drowning - Black Lights & Silent Roads
My Silent Wake - Acoustic Collection
Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR
Parakletos - Offerlammets Makt
Unexpect - Fables Of The Sleepless Empire
Visionaire - Within The Arcanum Hall

And once the guy from Kauan releases it, I'll have a "private release" album especially made for me. I think ~60 other folks did the same thing and took him up on his offer to order a private release.
Kerrick
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Kerrick wrote:I've a few autographed CDs:

Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Alcest - Le Secret
The Drowning - Withered EP (actually I think I got a note with the EP? Can't recall)
Musk Ox - Demos (2006-2008) (limited to 25 hand-made copies with hand-drawn cover-art)
My Silent Wake / The Drowning - Black Lights & Silent Roads
My Silent Wake - Acoustic Collection
Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR
Parakletos - Offerlammets Makt
Unexpect - Fables Of The Sleepless Empire
Visionaire - Within The Arcanum Hall

And once the guy from Kauan releases it, I'll have a "private release" album especially made for me. I think ~60 other folks did the same thing and took him up on his offer to order a private release.

Sweet - I have 2 of those as well!cheers

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Oh? Which ones? I'll guess the Parakletos and Visionaire, since I think the respective bands signed all of the copies (or at least the first X amount).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Kerrick wrote:Oh? Which ones? I'll guess the Parakletos and Visionaire, since I think the respective bands signed all of the copies (or at least the first X amount).

One of the 2 - Bingo. Actually Kobi from Orphaned Land is a friend, we have spoke many times when the band comes over from Israel.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Nice! Which one did I get right haha? OL is awesome. I did the pre-order deal with the poster and signed 2-disc set. They were actually the first "extreme" metal band I came to enjoy. I heard samples of Mabool online early in my career as a metal fan and was like, "dang that is cool, but not quite my cup of tea." However, months later, it just clicked and I was like, "I need to get that CD!" At that time their first two weren't available in the States so I had to order them all the way from Israel haha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Kerrick wrote:Nice! Which one did I get right haha? OL is awesome. I did the pre-order deal with the poster and signed 2-disc set. They were actually the first "extreme" metal band I came to enjoy. I heard samples of Mabool online early in my career as a metal fan and was like, "dang that is cool, but not quite my cup of tea." However, months later, it just clicked and I was like, "I need to get that CD!" At that time their first two weren't available in the States so I had to order them all the way from Israel haha.

Awesome, Orphaned Land toured with "Swallow the Sun" and I drove over 8 hours to Austin Texas to see them play at SXSW, then I also saw them when they came to Atlanta for Prog Metal Fest. I interviewed Kobi for The Metal Resource and Planet Doom. He is a very interesting person.

So the 1 you guessed right was Visionaire - Your right I think James signed all copies of that album, I wonder what ever happened to him? He was a very talented musician!

I also got the Orphaned Land CD Pre Buy. I had them send me a photo and sign my copy of Mabool when I saw them.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 am

Oh man, don't get me STARTED with [not] seeing OL live... Haha I was so frustrated. I knew way ahead of time that they were coming to San Francisco (~1.5 hour drive for me, not TOO bad) with Katatonia and my friend was like, "ok I'm probably down; I'll let you know later" so I didn't buy tickets. I kept bugging her and bugging her about it until a week prior she told me she couldn't make it. I had held off buying tickets because she wasn't sure and once I got an answer, I went to buy tickets and they were sold out. So my other friend and I went anyways and stood in line outside for two or so hours. By the time we got to the front of the line and were maybe going to get in, OL was already done playing so we left. LAME! Haha such is life...

As for Visionaire, I dunno man. I really hope James makes some more music, because I really like all his material. I'd love to see another Century Sleeper CD because I just absolutely love that album.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am

Bump - New accquires!

Vic Harris, Jesse Hubbard, Larry Brown, Rats Henderson, and Sam Streeter.
Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

darktower wrote:Bump - New accquires!

Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

You are the man, James! I wanna see those next time I'm up for a visit.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:

For sure. I am still loking for a really nice Jackie Robinson that I can afford. I got a Jim Thorpe signed Scrap Book Photo for Christmas - it is going to go with my original Harjo's Indians photo of Thorpe I have.

Yeah -I got some really nice stuff from the estate of Raymond Dandridge directly from his wife - Henryetta. How cool is that!Very Happy

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 am

darktower wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:

For sure. I am still loking for a really nice Jackie Robinson that I can afford. I got a Jim Thorpe signed Scrap Book Photo for Christmas - it is going to go with my original Harjo's Indians photo of Thorpe I have.

Yeah -I got some really nice stuff from the estate of Raymond Dandridge directly from his wife - Henryetta. How cool is that!Very Happy

Surely there must have been lots of people in line for that stuff from Dandridge's wife. I can't believe how you're getting some of this stuff. Your efforts seem to be paying off!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:13 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:
darktower wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:

Surely there must have been lots of people in line for that stuff from Dandridge's wife. I can't believe how you're getting some of this stuff. Your efforts seem to be paying off!
For real from my friend Bob Kendrick the president of the Negro League Museum in Kansas City - Ms. Louise Smith the wife of the former Hall of Famer Hilton Smith visited the Museum on Saturday to re-live her husbands former glory days. Ms Smith is in the care of Hopsice now and is not expect to live too much longer. It is too bad that her health is so poor I bet she has some incredible stories!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Bump - Pepper Bassett, Alex Radcliff and Johnny Britton.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Bump - Just added a fight card from the Ali and Foreman fight signed by the Ref of the Zach Clayton - Clayton was an amazing man he was an former of the Harlem Rens - Pre Harlem Globe Trotters - he also played Negro League Baseball for several years as well. When done with both Basketball and Baseball he became a boxing coach and later ref.

He is listed as one of the 10 greatest Athletes to come from the city of Philadelphia along with the more well known Wilt Chamberlain, Joe Frazier, Roy Campanella, and Kobe Bryant.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by That Doom Guy Wed May 15, 2013 5:21 pm

I have the Killswitch Engage album Alive or Just Breathing autographed by the bassist Mke D'Antonio and I have a poster signed by the whole band.
That Doom Guy
That Doom Guy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Just added a 1947 Montreal Royals Program signed by the Great Jackie Robinson!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am

darktower wrote:Just added a 1947 Montreal Royals Program signed by the Great Jackie Robinson!
Suh-weet!  Heck of a find.  Your collection is truly fascinating!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I have a ton of sports stuff signed for both baseball and hockey, but I am going to do just music...

Not a whole lot music wise, and nothing rare I am sure...

Signed CDS:

Absolon
Darkness Rising
signed and personalized by Ken Pike

Bad Seed Rising
606 EP
signed by entire band

Darrell Mansfield Band
A Salute For Our Troops
Signed and personalized by Darrell Mansfield

David Benson
Premonition Of Doom
Signed by David Benson

Final Axe
The Axe Of The Apostles
signed by Bill Menchen and Robert Sweet

Joshua
Resurrection (Collectors Edition)
Signed by Joshua Perahia, 27 of 888

Liberty N Justice
The Cigar Chronicles
signed and personalized by Justin Murr

Petra
Not Of This World
still waiting for this to arrive, was a special offered by the band recently (March)
supposed to be signed and personalized

Raging Mercy
Save Me EP
signed by band

Saint
Desperate Night
signed by band

Seventh Power
Seventh Power

3 copies of
Titanic
Screaming In Silence

Signed Photos:

Stryper (2 different)
Faster Pussycat

Signed stage pass:
Robert Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Lazaro Salazar and Silvio Garcia Nacionals 1945 signed cards.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Bump - Cocaina Garcia and Pepper Bassett Signed Wire Photos.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 pm

darktower wrote:Bump - Cocaina Garcia and Pepper Bassett Signed Wire Photos.
Dude, you are rackin' 'em up!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:13 pm

After a long search I finally found a nice signature of from an old scrap book of John Kennedy. Yes!!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm

my biggest signature would be on the Dave Ellefson bass guitar my wife won at one of his bass clinics Metal 1 

or my picture with Dream Theater (when Portnoy was still with them)

Viking
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am

Just found an original wire photo of Jud Wilson - It will be going to the Hall of Fame as a consignment.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Opeth3232 Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:06 am

My all time favorite autograph I got is a personalized autograph pic from Meg Foster as Evil-Lyn from the Master's Of The Universe Movie my other one's are 

Kane Hodder as Jason from Friday The 13th pt 10 
Doug Bradley as Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies autograph pic
A Friday The 13th Jason Takes Manhattan I love New York Promotional Poster signed by Kane Hodder 
Emma Watson autograph pic
Iron Maiden Live After Death autograph picture disc 
Ozzy Osbourne autographed plaque
Stevie Nicks Live At Red Rocks autographed VHS concert
A hand written letter from Pat Benatar explaining to me the meaning of Hell Is For Children 

I have various wrestling pic autographs from wrestlers like Kevin Sullivan, The Undertaker, Jim Cornette, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and the rest of my autographs is in books by various author's. I love to collect these when affordable but it's even better when you meet the artist in person
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2