Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 am

Jewels of the Collection include: Babe Ruth, Herbert "Rap" Dixon, Bill Cosby, and Ronnie James Dio.


Last edited by darktower on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Driven on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Albums:
Daniel Band - Straight Ahead, autographed by Dan, Toni, Stu, and Bill
Menchen - Red Rock, autographed by Bill and Robert
Menchen - In The Light, autographed by Bill, Robert, Bruce, and Ken
Temple of Blood - Overlord, autographed by Jim Mullis
(can't think of any others for now)

Picks:
Stryper - Oz Fox pre-signed pick
Menchen - Bill Menchen signed pick
Manafest - bassist signed pick

Posters:
Hello Kelly - 2011 poster

Can't think of anything else… it'll come to me soon. Razz
avatar
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3275
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 100
Location : Estrie

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Tombie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I have:

Sports:
Autographed photos of Mickey Rivers, Thurmon Munson, and Reggie Jackson from NY Yankees
Roger Staubach and Tony Dorsett autographed photos
Steve Largent autographed football
Terry Bradshaw autographed photo
Ken Stabler autographed photo
1976 Seattle Seahawks autographed photo
Ichiro autographed baseball
Ken Griffey Jr. autographed baseball
Alex Rodriguez autographed baseball
Derek Jeter autographed baseball

Music:

Saint autographed concert poster
Darrell Mansfield autographed concert poster
Bride Autographed concert poster
Stryper autographed THWTD record
Rez Band autographed Between Heaven n' Hell Record
Bloodgood autographed Metal Misssionaries CD
Soul Embraced autographed Dead Alive Cd
Decyfer Down autographed Crashing CD
Michael Sweet autographed T-shirt
tons of autographed photos
avatar
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 52
Location : West Richland, WA

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Tombie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh, I forgot my Nirvana autographed yearbook..lol. I went to school with Kurt and Krist and my autographed yearbook from the metal church guys...went to school with them too. And yes, I am a bigger MC fan than Nirvana. lol
avatar
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 52
Location : West Richland, WA

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm

TommyZombie wrote:Oh, I forgot my Nirvana autographed yearbook..lol. I went to school with Kurt and Krist and my autographed yearbook from the metal church guys...went to school with them too. And yes, I am a bigger MC fan than Nirvana. lol

That is awesome man. I'd love to see it some time. Kurt and David Wayne Sweet. Did Courtney attend the same High School?

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Tombie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 pm

no. I did not get to know David too well. I knew Kurdt Vanderhoof and Kirk Arrington from MC. I graduated with Krist from Nirvana, Kurt Cobain was a few years behind but I knew him. You know David was killed in a car accident right? That was too bad, he and a couple of the other guys are now born again Christians. whoohoo!!!!


Last edited by TommyZombie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled)
avatar
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 52
Location : West Richland, WA

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Tombie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 pm

I also went to school with Dale Crover from the Melvins but they aren't as big.
avatar
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 52
Location : West Richland, WA

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by metalh on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm

I've got a few Ted Kirkpatrick siggys floating around. Also have a promo copy of the Cripple Need Cane EP signed by Gary Lenaire.

_________________
Collapsing in on yourself
I don't know why I try (I try)
Collapsing in on yourself
I don't know why you deny

I, I know the light is burning dim and dying in you
I know the pain that lies within
I feel it too

-Collapsing by Demon Hunter
avatar
metalh
Moderator

Posts : 287
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 31
Location : Nevada

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Through The Dark Radio on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 am

Deliverance - What A Joke (autographed by the band)
avatar
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Posts : 5756
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Ariel,seekeroftruth on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Ive got an Autographed Nightwish Imaginaerum CD-booklet signed by the whole band.
avatar
Ariel,seekeroftruth
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 792
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 21
Location : Hiding behind maple, in a fortress of sound.

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by FOREVER FREE on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 pm

OZZY OSBORNE~~TOUR BOOK

TWISTED SISTER~~CD

JOHN QUINCY ADAMS~~STATIONARY

HUNDREDS OF ATHELETE'S

FOREVER FREE
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 49
Location : CONNECTICUT

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 am

Breakfast @ Timothy's poster & CD signed by Tim Gaines
Crosswire CD signed by the band
Michael Sweet S/T signed by Mike and the band
Degarmo & Key Mission of Mercy LP signed by Eddie Degarmo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by wargod50 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 am

I have alot of my blues cd that have been autographed as well as some of my metal posters that I frame.

Wargod
avatar
wargod50
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:52 pm

FOREVER FREE wrote:OZZY OSBORNE~~TOUR BOOK

TWISTED SISTER~~CD

JOHN QUINCY ADAMS~~STATIONARY

HUNDREDS OF ATHELETE'S



Sweet, Adams the 2nd President?

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by FOREVER FREE on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 am

Yes, But actually the 6th President!

FOREVER FREE
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 49
Location : CONNECTICUT

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am

FOREVER FREE wrote:Yes, But actually the 6th President!

LOL - I was thinking of the 2 dollar bill.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by guilty/forgiven on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Top this...
avatar
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3008
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 47
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Hi Bro

Post by Chiquinho Nóbrega on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

TommyZombie wrote:I have:

Sports:
Autographed photos of Mickey Rivers, Thurmon Munson, and Reggie Jackson from NY Yankees
Roger Staubach and Tony Dorsett autographed photos
Steve Largent autographed football
Terry Bradshaw autographed photo
Ken Stabler autographed photo
1976 Seattle Seahawks autographed photo
Ichiro autographed baseball
Ken Griffey Jr. autographed baseball
Alex Rodriguez autographed baseball
Derek Jeter autographed baseball

Music:

Saint autographed concert poster
Darrell Mansfield autographed concert poster
Bride Autographed concert poster
Stryper autographed THWTD record
Rez Band autographed Between Heaven n' Hell Record
Bloodgood autographed Metal Misssionaries CD
Soul Embraced autographed Dead Alive Cd
Decyfer Down autographed Crashing CD
Michael Sweet autographed T-shirt
tons of autographed photos

I have some autographed CDs: Veni Domine, Ultimatum, X-Sinner , Oficina G3, I have a poster autographed by Scott Waters Ultimatum.
avatar
Chiquinho Nóbrega
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 36
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:30 pm

I found a sports Holy Grail at a Garage Sale A book filled with autographs.Very Happy 

.


Last edited by darktower on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by nuclearwoods on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:08 pm

For music I got

Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice signed by Roger and it's laminated.

Vengeance Rising - Released Upon The Earth signed by Johnny V (drummer)

Ultimatum, quite a few things signed by Scott W.

Blindside - Silence signed by all the members (during an acoustic show no less)

As far as sports stuff I've got loads of autographed baseball cards. I got to meet Jim "catfish" Hunter HOF before he died and got a ball signed, have video of it as well, was on the news.
avatar
nuclearwoods
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2241
Join date : 2012-07-29
Age : 35
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 pm

JstAnthrPrsn wrote:Top this...

My cousin used to date her. Recently my aunt showed me a picture from a family get-together, and she was there with my cousin. Weird.
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm

darktower wrote:I found a sports Holy Grail. I found a garage sell find of an autograph book that had an Autograph of Baseball HOFer George Suttles. Suttles is credited with the 2nd most HR's in the Negro Leagues. During his time he was known as the Black Jimmie Foxx. ( Less than 10 signatures of his are known to exist! ) - Even after he was elected to the Hall of Fame in 2007 - no new examples have surfaced except for the one I found! cheers

I also found an Alex Pompez. Pompez owned the New York Cubans and scouted and signed Monte Irvin for the New York Giants.

It is also worth noting the Pompez is the only operator of a numbers racketeering ring turned informant who is known to have lived thru this type of transgression againist the Mafia.

You found it at a yard sale? That is a holy grail as well as a white whale. Amazing. Congrats to you, my friend. I'm FLOORED!
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Another great find a 1924 Kansas City Monarchs Panorama - Sweet. Winners of the 1st Negro World Series.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 am

...


Last edited by stevegarveyfan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am

Music:
Sneak Preview autographed LP
Beheaded demo tape
Oh heck, there are quite a few, but I don't remember all of 'em.

Sports:
Steve Garvey (several times over)
Brooks Robinson
Al Oliver
Burleigh Grimes
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Kerrick on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm

I've a few autographed CDs:

Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Alcest - Le Secret
The Drowning - Withered EP (actually I think I got a note with the EP? Can't recall)
Musk Ox - Demos (2006-2008) (limited to 25 hand-made copies with hand-drawn cover-art)
My Silent Wake / The Drowning - Black Lights & Silent Roads
My Silent Wake - Acoustic Collection
Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR
Parakletos - Offerlammets Makt
Unexpect - Fables Of The Sleepless Empire
Visionaire - Within The Arcanum Hall

And once the guy from Kauan releases it, I'll have a "private release" album especially made for me. I think ~60 other folks did the same thing and took him up on his offer to order a private release.
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7411
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Kerrick wrote:I've a few autographed CDs:

Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Alcest - Le Secret
The Drowning - Withered EP (actually I think I got a note with the EP? Can't recall)
Musk Ox - Demos (2006-2008) (limited to 25 hand-made copies with hand-drawn cover-art)
My Silent Wake / The Drowning - Black Lights & Silent Roads
My Silent Wake - Acoustic Collection
Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR
Parakletos - Offerlammets Makt
Unexpect - Fables Of The Sleepless Empire
Visionaire - Within The Arcanum Hall

And once the guy from Kauan releases it, I'll have a "private release" album especially made for me. I think ~60 other folks did the same thing and took him up on his offer to order a private release.

Sweet - I have 2 of those as well!cheers

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Kerrick on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh? Which ones? I'll guess the Parakletos and Visionaire, since I think the respective bands signed all of the copies (or at least the first X amount).

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7411
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Kerrick wrote:Oh? Which ones? I'll guess the Parakletos and Visionaire, since I think the respective bands signed all of the copies (or at least the first X amount).

One of the 2 - Bingo. Actually Kobi from Orphaned Land is a friend, we have spoke many times when the band comes over from Israel.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Kerrick on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Nice! Which one did I get right haha? OL is awesome. I did the pre-order deal with the poster and signed 2-disc set. They were actually the first "extreme" metal band I came to enjoy. I heard samples of Mabool online early in my career as a metal fan and was like, "dang that is cool, but not quite my cup of tea." However, months later, it just clicked and I was like, "I need to get that CD!" At that time their first two weren't available in the States so I had to order them all the way from Israel haha.

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7411
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Kerrick wrote:Nice! Which one did I get right haha? OL is awesome. I did the pre-order deal with the poster and signed 2-disc set. They were actually the first "extreme" metal band I came to enjoy. I heard samples of Mabool online early in my career as a metal fan and was like, "dang that is cool, but not quite my cup of tea." However, months later, it just clicked and I was like, "I need to get that CD!" At that time their first two weren't available in the States so I had to order them all the way from Israel haha.

Awesome, Orphaned Land toured with "Swallow the Sun" and I drove over 8 hours to Austin Texas to see them play at SXSW, then I also saw them when they came to Atlanta for Prog Metal Fest. I interviewed Kobi for The Metal Resource and Planet Doom. He is a very interesting person.

So the 1 you guessed right was Visionaire - Your right I think James signed all copies of that album, I wonder what ever happened to him? He was a very talented musician!

I also got the Orphaned Land CD Pre Buy. I had them send me a photo and sign my copy of Mabool when I saw them.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Kerrick on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 am

Oh man, don't get me STARTED with [not] seeing OL live... Haha I was so frustrated. I knew way ahead of time that they were coming to San Francisco (~1.5 hour drive for me, not TOO bad) with Katatonia and my friend was like, "ok I'm probably down; I'll let you know later" so I didn't buy tickets. I kept bugging her and bugging her about it until a week prior she told me she couldn't make it. I had held off buying tickets because she wasn't sure and once I got an answer, I went to buy tickets and they were sold out. So my other friend and I went anyways and stood in line outside for two or so hours. By the time we got to the front of the line and were maybe going to get in, OL was already done playing so we left. LAME! Haha such is life...

As for Visionaire, I dunno man. I really hope James makes some more music, because I really like all his material. I'd love to see another Century Sleeper CD because I just absolutely love that album.

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7411
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

Bump - New accquires!

Vic Harris, Jesse Hubbard, Larry Brown, Rats Henderson, and Sam Streeter.
Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 pm

darktower wrote:Bump - New accquires!

Vic Harris, Jesse Hubbard, Larry Brown, Rats Henderson, and Sam Streeter.
Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

You are the man, James! I wanna see those next time I'm up for a visit.
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:
darktower wrote:Bump - New accquires!

Vic Harris, Jesse Hubbard, Larry Brown, Rats Henderson, and Sam Streeter.
Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

You are the man, James! I wanna see those next time I'm up for a visit.

For sure. I am still loking for a really nice Jackie Robinson that I can afford. I got a Jim Thorpe signed Scrap Book Photo for Christmas - it is going to go with my original Harjo's Indians photo of Thorpe I have.

Yeah -I got some really nice stuff from the estate of Raymond Dandridge directly from his wife - Henryetta. How cool is that!Very Happy

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:07 am

darktower wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:
darktower wrote:Bump - New accquires!

Vic Harris, Jesse Hubbard, Larry Brown, Rats Henderson, and Sam Streeter.
Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

You are the man, James! I wanna see those next time I'm up for a visit.

For sure. I am still loking for a really nice Jackie Robinson that I can afford. I got a Jim Thorpe signed Scrap Book Photo for Christmas - it is going to go with my original Harjo's Indians photo of Thorpe I have.

Yeah -I got some really nice stuff from the estate of Raymond Dandridge directly from his wife - Henryetta. How cool is that!Very Happy

Surely there must have been lots of people in line for that stuff from Dandridge's wife. I can't believe how you're getting some of this stuff. Your efforts seem to be paying off!
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:
darktower wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:
darktower wrote:Bump - New accquires!

Vic Harris, Jesse Hubbard, Larry Brown, Rats Henderson, and Sam Streeter.
Negro League Baseball Legends. Harris, Hubbard, and Henderson might one day make the baseball hall of fame!

You are the man, James! I wanna see those next time I'm up for a visit.

For sure. I am still loking for a really nice Jackie Robinson that I can afford. I got a Jim Thorpe signed Scrap Book Photo for Christmas - it is going to go with my original Harjo's Indians photo of Thorpe I have.

Yeah -I got some really nice stuff from the estate of Raymond Dandridge directly from his wife - Henryetta. How cool is that!Very Happy

Surely there must have been lots of people in line for that stuff from Dandridge's wife. I can't believe how you're getting some of this stuff. Your efforts seem to be paying off!
For real from my friend Bob Kendrick the president of the Negro League Museum in Kansas City - Ms. Louise Smith the wife of the former Hall of Famer Hilton Smith visited the Museum on Saturday to re-live her husbands former glory days. Ms Smith is in the care of Hopsice now and is not expect to live too much longer. It is too bad that her health is so poor I bet she has some incredible stories!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:07 am

Bump - Pepper Bassett, Alex Radcliff and Johnny Britton.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon May 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Bump - Just added a fight card from the Ali and Foreman fight signed by the Ref of the Zach Clayton - Clayton was an amazing man he was an former of the Harlem Rens - Pre Harlem Globe Trotters - he also played Negro League Baseball for several years as well. When done with both Basketball and Baseball he became a boxing coach and later ref.

He is listed as one of the 10 greatest Athletes to come from the city of Philadelphia along with the more well known Wilt Chamberlain, Joe Frazier, Roy Campanella, and Kobe Bryant.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by That Doom Guy on Wed May 15, 2013 6:51 pm

I have the Killswitch Engage album Alive or Just Breathing autographed by the bassist Mke D'Antonio and I have a poster signed by the whole band.
avatar
That Doom Guy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : Maryland, U.S.A

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Just added a 1947 Montreal Royals Program signed by the Great Jackie Robinson!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:37 am

darktower wrote:Just added a 1947 Montreal Royals Program signed by the Great Jackie Robinson!
Suh-weet!  Heck of a find.  Your collection is truly fascinating!
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:37 pm

I have a ton of sports stuff signed for both baseball and hockey, but I am going to do just music...

Not a whole lot music wise, and nothing rare I am sure...


Signed CDS:

Absolon
Darkness Rising
signed and personalized by Ken Pike

Bad Seed Rising
606 EP
signed by entire band

Darrell Mansfield Band
A Salute For Our Troops
Signed and personalized by Darrell Mansfield

David Benson
Premonition Of Doom
Signed by David Benson

Final Axe
The Axe Of The Apostles
signed by Bill Menchen and Robert Sweet

Joshua
Resurrection (Collectors Edition)
Signed by Joshua Perahia, 27 of 888

Liberty N Justice
The Cigar Chronicles
signed and personalized by Justin Murr

Petra
Not Of This World
still waiting for this to arrive, was a special offered by the band recently (March)
supposed to be signed and personalized

Raging Mercy
Save Me EP
signed by band

Saint
Desperate Night
signed by band

Seventh Power
Seventh Power
signed by Bill Menchen and Robert Sweet

3 copies of
Titanic
Screaming In Silence
signed by Bill Menchen and Robert Sweet



Signed Photos:

Stryper (2 different)
Faster Pussycat



Signed stage pass:
Robert Sweet

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Lazaro Salazar and Silvio Garcia Nacionals 1945 signed cards.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Bump - Cocaina Garcia and Pepper Bassett Signed Wire Photos.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by stevegarveyfan on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 pm

darktower wrote:Bump - Cocaina Garcia and Pepper Bassett Signed Wire Photos.
Dude, you are rackin' 'em up!
avatar
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 536
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:43 pm

After a long search I finally found a nice signature of from an old scrap book of John Kennedy. Yes!!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Viking on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:57 pm

my biggest signature would be on the Dave Ellefson bass guitar my wife won at one of his bass clinics Metal 1 

or my picture with Dream Theater (when Portnoy was still with them)

Viking
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by darktower on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Just found an original wire photo of Jud Wilson - It will be going to the Hall of Fame as a consignment.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs : Sports, Music and Entertainment

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum