The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godspeed vinyl...

4 posters

Go down

Godspeed vinyl... Empty Godspeed vinyl...

Post by crucifyd Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm

"only" $61 shipped!    Rolling Eyes

Godspeed vinyl... 333310
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Godspeed vinyl... Empty Re: Godspeed vinyl...

Post by Ammocas Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm

Oyyy vayyy. What a joke.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 pm

Zoiks!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:47 pm

Dang that's a lot. #thanksbiden! Very Happy Their label The Charon Collective posted this with regards to the prices:

I've had questions from some about the prices of The Charon Collective vinyl. The reason prices for albums from the artists cost more than your usual retail amount is because they're manufactured one at a time. We don't mass produce them. For example, if only 25 people order "A Shadow Of Things To Come" from Burial Extraction then only 25 are made.
Unless I can presell around 75 to 100 copies of an album, it doesn’t make financial sense to do it that way. The label would lose money and the artist wouldn’t make a dime.
Most of what you are paying for is the actual cost of a VERY limited edition of an artist's work on vinyl. There are a few dollars tacked on so that they get something for their blood, sweat, and tears.
The way I look at it is that I'm doing what I can to make it available to those who really want it. That way people at least have the option to buy it when they can.. If there was another financially viable way to do it, I absolutely would.
Thanks to each and every one of you who support The Charon Collective and the artists we work with. Your support is what keeps us all motivated and able to put out great music for everyone.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down