The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals?

3 posters

Go down

Which Metallica album has James' best vocal performance?

Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_lcap20%Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_lcap20%Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_lcap0%Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_lcap0%Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? Empty Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:07 pm

Which Metallica album has James' best vocal performance? I think 72 Seasons
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? Empty Re: Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals?

Post by StevenCressler Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:14 pm

This is so hard to choose... Kill Em All has the most wild voice... I'm biased toward AJFA... TBA is mixed the best... And his voice is the most refined on 72S.
I can't choose yet!
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals? Empty Re: Which Metallica Album Has The Best Vocals?

Post by Airola Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:51 pm

I like his voice in Kill 'Em All and 72 Seasons. I don't care that much about Kill 'Em All and I think 72 Seasons is probably their worst album, but the vocals sound great in both of them. I like "imperfect" vocals where the sound naturally cracks and does all kinds of surprising things. In Kill em All there's the "teen" voice with lots of strain and the voice cracking a lot, and in 72 Seasons there's the "grandpa" James with natural rasp that has come with age and perhaps with earlier lifestyle choices. His voice is pretty much the only thing I really like in 72 Seasons.

But I voted for Kill em All because the hunger you can hear is a lot greater.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down