The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024

+13
Son of Nun
Frozen Fire
Pethead
Pro-Zak
seth
Black Rider
Luke Easter
Fundy
Temple of Blood
Raegoul
Airola
TZ75
jaydeecrawson
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024

Post by Black Rider Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:18 pm

Ah, the TQT thread chaos, makes me feel warm inside. 😆
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick, Pethead, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024

Post by Kerrick Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:10 pm

Yes I'm sure Ted would be proud that this legacy lives on! Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Black Rider, Pethead, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:24 pm

Tourniquet fans are passionate. Things happen…
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:50 pm

TZ75 wrote:Things happen…

...to people who ask too many questions.
Twisted Evil
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, TZ75, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:15 pm

is anyone else planning to go besides me and my son?

I met up with someone from here at Furnace Fest in Birmingham. It would be awesome if someone else from CMR goes to this as well.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:24 pm

I wish I could attend Immortal Fest.

Not sure how much a ticket from SoCal is to the location in Ohio… plus lodging expenses. But it doesn’t matter because I can’t afford it. 

Maybe one day they’ll do something closer to California. Several years ago (maybe around 2000 or ‘01) I was at a Christian metal festival in California associated with Bob Beeman and the Sanctuary church. Deliverance was the main highlight and George Ochoa’s Recon band was there (also maybe Ultimatum) I don’t remember. 

But I do remember Jeff Lain (the former bassist from Betrayal) was trying to find and recruit a singer for his new (at the time) industrial metal project. I think he was calling it “White Picket Fence” or something like that. Razz
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigeon Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:37 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:is anyone else planning to go besides me and my son?

I met up with someone from here at Furnace Fest in Birmingham. It would be awesome if someone else from CMR goes to this as well.
@jaydeecrawson
I just bought tickets for Sat. and TQT Meet and Greet for my son and I. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Reign of Glory and Deliverance will be icing on top.
Wigeon
Wigeon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Luke Easter and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:17 pm

Wigeon wrote:
jaydeecrawson wrote:is anyone else planning to go besides me and my son?

@jaydeecrawson
I just bought tickets for Sat. and TQT Meet and Greet for my son and I. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Reign of Glory and Deliverance will be icing on top.

Awesome! Me and my son will be there too! I would WALK all the way from Atlanta for this. I ain't missing this for anything in the world....

We got meet & greet too! Looking forward to meeting you!

I'm gonna FLIP OUT!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:25 pm

I'll try to see if I can go with my dad. TQT alone sounds great, but then D and Theocracy also? Definitely going to try to go.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3