The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024

+13
Son of Nun
Frozen Fire
Pethead
Pro-Zak
seth
Black Rider
Luke Easter
Fundy
Temple of Blood
Raegoul
Airola
TZ75
jaydeecrawson
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024

Post by TZ75 Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:31 pm

Pethead wrote:I’ve also observed how people tend to read negative things into everything ToB says.

People (as in plural or many)? Maybe they are on to something! Razz

I didn’t say “everything” he says… but I sure do know and can identify when he does do it. I am very good at picking up on sarcasm as well. 

I’ll leave it at that.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024

Post by Pethead Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:45 pm

I mean, I’ve interacted with him pretty extensively. 

I’m not saying he wasn’t slamming them, I’m just making an observation. 

But it’s about time for the Flood follow-up, dang it.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:17 pm

Pethead wrote:I mean, I’ve interacted with him pretty extensively. 

I’m not saying he wasn’t slamming them, I’m just making an observation. 

But it’s about time for the Flood follow-up, dang it.

Maybe you have a calming effect on him. Razz

Keep in mind I didn’t say everything he says is negative, but… he does have a history of negative comments. Maybe in real life he is a bit different, but online he has no filter. That can be a good or bad thing depending on who you ask. 

To me it seems counterproductive to be in a band preaching Jesus and then go online and behave like a jerk. But that’s just me…
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:22 pm

Pethead wrote:it’s about time for the Flood follow-up, dang it.

Yes! I agree!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:25 pm

But in comparison, ToB is nowhere near as bad as Mark Salomon. That guy is something else! And it’s not just online.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:36 pm

TZ75 wrote:But in comparison, ToB is nowhere near as bad as Mark Salomon. That guy is something else! And it’s not just online.

dude... I've had some challenges with communicating on here with you too. more than once your comments leave me scratching my head wondering if you're being sarcastic or just obscurantist.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:54 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:
TZ75 wrote:But in comparison, ToB is nowhere near as bad as Mark Salomon. That guy is something else! And it’s not just online.

dude... I've had some challenges with communicating on here with you too. more than once your comments leave me scratching my head wondering if you're being sarcastic or just obscurantist.

Likewise! 

I actually didn’t know you came back to the faith at first. I thought you were being an instigator with your occult video links. 

Of coarse you’re entitled to your opinion. I can admit when I’m wrong (unlike some others). I just recently had a minor disagreement with Luke Easter, but I just gave him the benefit of the doubt and admitted I could be wrong. I also use humor to diffuse a situation, but if the person doesn’t understand my sense of humor, it can be worse.  

We all see things different. Obviously you don’t see anything wrong with ToB, but I annoy you. That’s okay. It’s a discussion board. Luke just happened to mention something that has annoyed me over the years and I spoke up. Simple as that. 

Now back on topic! 

It’s time for Flood to give us a killer new album soon! Metal 2
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:07 pm

Guys, c‘mon. We need to focus on annoying Kerrick, not each other!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:08 pm

TZ75 wrote:
jaydeecrawson wrote:

Likewise! 

I actually didn’t know you came back to the faith at first. I thought you were being an instigator with your occult video links. 

Of coarse you’re entitled to your opinion. I can admit when I’m wrong (unlike some others). I just recently had a minor disagreement with Luke Easter, but I just gave him the benefit of the doubt and admitted I could be wrong. I also use humor to diffuse a situation, but if the person doesn’t understand my sense of humor, it can be worse.  

We all see things different. Obviously you don’t see anything wrong with ToB, but I annoy you. That’s okay. It’s a discussion board. Luke just happened to mention something that has annoyed me over the years and I spoke up. Simple as that. 

Now back on topic! 

huh? not even sure what TOB is. and I haven't posted anything on the occult in at least three years.... probably more.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:23 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
jaydeecrawson wrote:

Likewise! 

Now back on topic! 

huh? not even sure what TOB is. and I haven't posted anything on the occult in at least three years.... probably more.

Are you serious? The guy posts here all the time. ToB is a band (and the username of the band leader). ToB is short for Temple of Blood. 

I don’t remember having a problem or misunderstanding with you in recent times. As far as I know it dates back a couple years. If not, point something out so I can look at it. Maybe you wrote something from a thread I forgot about.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:41 am

anyway.

I just bought tickets for Saturday.

I'm mainly going for the Tourniquet Tribute / Reunion.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:42 am

Right on! 

I hope you have a good time!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:55 am

Online beef is lame. Do diss tracks at least so we music enjoyers  have some new tunes to crank in our vehicules.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:56 am

Seems like Ohio has been getting some good Christian Metal activity. Way too far for me. Hopefully Hasten Revelation will put something together again.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:21 am

Come on, you guys. We're getting off track in this thread. 

We're all here to instigate arguments and start flame wars, not talk about Flood and Tourniquet or whatever.

Now let's get this thread back on the right track!

I'll start:

The new Temple Of Blood album will be produced by Luke Easter, TZ and Kerrick and Krich.

Luke will attempt to employ a click-track. TZ will say Motorhead and Van Halen never use one, Kerrick will demand a Slayer cover song, ToB will say no to all of their ideas, Krich will tell them that they're all going to hell with Dio, and the album will be delayed another 15 years. 

Thumbs up
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Kerrick, TZ75, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:26 am

I've just put it in to google, and it's 3900 miles away for me.  I don't think I'll be able to make it. Sad
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:46 am

we're flying up there for it....

don't want to miss seeing Gary and the TQT guys

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead and TZ75 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:52 pm

I wonder if Aaron Guerra was invited to participate. I would imagine so, since Luke is doing it. 

But something tells me that Aaron is done with music. He was loyal to Ted and kept making albums with him until the end… but now there is zero word from him. I get the impression that he’s a very private person. He only chimed in on here a couple times.

Also I think I heard Luke say in an interview that they don’t talk either… (correct me if I’m wrong)
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:13 pm

TZ75 wrote:I wonder if Aaron Guerra was invited to participate. I would imagine so, since Luke is doing it. 

But something tells me that Aaron is done with music. He was loyal to Ted and kept making albums with him until the end… but now there is zero word from him. I get the impression that he’s a very private person. He only chimed in on here a couple times.

Also I think I heard Luke say in an interview that they don’t talk either… (correct me if I’m wrong)

none of our business.

I personally hope they get Victor and Erik back though. That would be a dream come true.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:41 am

jaydeecrawson wrote:
TZ75 wrote:I wonder if Aaron Guerra was invited to participate. I would imagine so, since Luke is doing it. 

none of our business.

I personally hope they get Victor and Erik back though. That would be a dream come true.

What’s none of our business? scratch

Me wondering if Aaron was invited to participate? Or me recalling that I heard an interview that Aaron isn’t talking to another former TQT member? Big deal! I spelled it out in my post that I think Aaron may be retired. So what? He was a public figure in a band that people liked. I said nothing bad! 

I actually want every former Tourniquet member to participate. It’s a tribute and celebration of the music that we love! 

Maybe you scratch your head when I post because you probably skim over my comments and jump to conclusions or take something out of context. This time shouldn’t have been the case. I clearly said I am curious if Aaron will join the others.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:39 am

TZ75 wrote:

You're asking too many questions, tough guy.

There are things you're better off not knowing. So just back off.

In fact, just do yourself a favor, kid. Pretend you never heard the name Tourniquet. 

watching
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:01 am

MagnusPrime wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

In fact, just do yourself a favor, kid. Pretend you never heard the name Tourniquet. 

watching

I stepped on some toes in the Tourniquet Mafia. The family says I ask too many questions. 

Farewell… I’ll be sleeping with the fishes soon.

Ted didn’t write that Godfather-ish intro for nothing…

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:34 am

At least we can all agree on the fact that it'll be really cool seeing Guy, Gary and Luke performing on the same stage.  I'm really looking forward to seeing that on YouTube.  Definitely going to be a highlight of 2024 on the music front.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Pethead, Ammocas and TZ75 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:24 am

Fundy wrote:At least we can all agree on the fact that it'll be really cool seeing Guy, Gary and Luke performing on the same stage.  I'm really looking forward to seeing that on YouTube.  Definitely going to be a highlight of 2024 on the music front.

20 years ago, the idea of Guy and Luke sharing a stage would’ve been a improbable long shot!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Luke Easter and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:43 am

TZ75 wrote:
MagnusPrime wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

watching

I stepped on some toes in the Tourniquet Mafia. The family says I ask too many questions. 

Farewell… I’ll be sleeping with the fishes soon.

Ted didn’t write that Godfather-ish intro for nothing…

Tourniquet "Tribute" (Reunion) at Immortal Fest July 2024 - Page 2 Img_1714
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Ammocas, TZ75, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next