The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like underground indi Classic Metal? Then this is for you: Liquid Eclipse

2 posters

Go down

Like underground indi Classic Metal?  Then this is for you: Liquid Eclipse Empty Like underground indi Classic Metal? Then this is for you: Liquid Eclipse

Post by Superjuice Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:48 pm

I've been saving this one up for a long time.  I've had the CD since the 90's and it's been collecting dust, so I busted it out and it's way better than I remember.  It is a little proggy so beware if you have adhd, but the songs are short and, somehow, they fit in a lot of notes.  However, the choruses are catchy and melodic.  They got a pretty busy drummer who is a lotta fun too.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood and Tombie like this post

Back to top Go down

Like underground indi Classic Metal?  Then this is for you: Liquid Eclipse Empty Re: Like underground indi Classic Metal? Then this is for you: Liquid Eclipse

Post by Tombie Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:28 am

I have that one too. It's weird that there is no mention of who is in the band at all in the notes. In fact, for a while I thought Rey Parra had made an appearance on there. One of the vocalists reminds me a lot of him and in the photo of the band one of the dudes looks a little like him, but it's not. I like it.
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down