The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church Tech Upgrade

2 posters

Go down

Church Tech Upgrade Empty Church Tech Upgrade

Post by Sevenoneself Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:42 am

I recently headed up a fairly major tech upgrade at our church. We are getting VERY close to being completed. If you're interested, I have pictures and notes on my facebook page. If the facebook page link doesn't work, just comment and I'll post them directly here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02sJrUgBMh93jF6iBaXtEcsB47gBdmnKsjgimVYaiG17vgbaHdAgq8hmKjh9xCkrSxl&id=648505338&mibextid=Nif5oz
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Church Tech Upgrade Empty Re: Church Tech Upgrade

Post by deathisgain Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Yeah, it says link not available.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:43 pm

Church Tech Upgrade Polish10

Top 2 pictures are from the old tech booth which was over 25 years old. Bottom 2 pics are the new booth.

We decided--for a variety of reasons--to move the tech booth from one side of the sanctuary to the other. We setup the new equipment in the old desk until the new tech booth was ready.

The new one is
1) angled slightly to improve aesthetics and allow for  ease of access,
2) raised 8 or 10" to improve sight lines,
3) closer to the center aisle to allow the sound man to hear better (he was stuck in the corner previously).
4) has 3 walls to hide cables and equipment so it looks nicer.

Last edited by Sevenoneself on Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:52 pm

Church Tech Upgrade Polish11

The picture on the left shows the 3 workstations on the desktop. The first is the soundman's (pictured upper right). It is an Allen & Heath SQ5--our first digital board. The streaming laptop, which runs OSB, is sitting on the shelf right above the SQ5.

The middle workstation is camera/video (pictured center right). The first piece of gear is a Roland V-8HD, which is an HDMI video selector with 8-ins and 2-outs. The second unit (with joystick) is a DataVideo camera controller; we have two PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras hooked to this. This is a MASSIVE upgrade to what we had before, which was nothing (we ran OBS AND a webcam for livestreaming through the projection software computer!).  

The third workstation (I didn't post a separate pic), is the projection software. We use EasyWorship.

the picture on the bottom right is the rack units. Furman power conditioner, 1 amp for monitors, 1 for mains, and a 70V for foyer/baby room speakers.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down