Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Go down

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal? Empty Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Post by EternalSalvation777 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 am

Hi I'm a vocalist looking to get a Christian Technical Death Metal band started similar to bands like Aborted, Benighted, Cattle Decapitation, Cryptopsy, Deivos etc. Anyone keen to write some music together? I have a few rough demos I did with a guitarist but he's too busy to be in a band at the moment.This is an idea of what I'm going forĀ https://soundcloud.com/michael-percival-2

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal? Empty Re: Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Post by Madmorbud on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:31 am

I'm also a singer, drummer and songwriter. I've got a lot of lyrics and even a few recordings, nothing special. I've been thinking of getting a drum set and getting back into it again. I need to start writing some Christian songs, now that I'm getting into a lot of Christian Black Metal. My favorite right now is probably Slechtvalk, whose newer CD is almost as good as the older Unblack Metal. Some good inspirational lyrics there.

Sent from Topic'it App

Madmorbud
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal? Empty Re: Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Post by Madmorbud on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:47 am

There's lots of synth and melodic, symphonic music in Unblack Metal, Christian Extreme Metal, Death and Avante Garde old and new stuff. Crimson Moonlight, Blood Covenant, Antestor, Extol, Kekal, old Underoath (they stuck now), Vardoger... I could go on and on. Almost all of those bands are promoting themselves on Bandcamp. Hit me up if you want to talk Metal. I've got a lot of ideas swirling around in my head.
\m/@.@\m/

Sent from Topic'it App

Madmorbud
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum