The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal? Empty Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Post by EternalSalvation777 Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 am

Hi I'm a vocalist looking to get a Christian Technical Death Metal band started similar to bands like Aborted, Benighted, Cattle Decapitation, Cryptopsy, Deivos, Demiurgon etc. Anyone keen to write some music together? I have a few rough demos I did with a guitarist but he's too busy to be in a band at the moment.This is an idea of what I'm going forĀ https://soundcloud.com/michael-percival-2

Last edited by EternalSalvation777 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal? Empty Re: Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Post by Madmorbud Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:31 am

I'm also a singer, drummer and songwriter. I've got a lot of lyrics and even a few recordings, nothing special. I've been thinking of getting a drum set and getting back into it again. I need to start writing some Christian songs, now that I'm getting into a lot of Christian Black Metal. My favorite right now is probably Slechtvalk, whose newer CD is almost as good as the older Unblack Metal. Some good inspirational lyrics there.

Sent from Topic'it App

Madmorbud
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal? Empty Re: Anyone keen to help write Tech Death Metal?

Post by Madmorbud Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:47 am

There's lots of synth and melodic, symphonic music in Unblack Metal, Christian Extreme Metal, Death and Avante Garde old and new stuff. Crimson Moonlight, Blood Covenant, Antestor, Extol, Kekal, old Underoath (they stuck now), Vardoger... I could go on and on. Almost all of those bands are promoting themselves on Bandcamp. Hit me up if you want to talk Metal. I've got a lot of ideas swirling around in my head.
\m/@.@\m/

Sent from Topic'it App

Madmorbud
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by guitarhoops Tue May 12, 2020 11:10 pm

Well the music is to heavy for me to write. My buddy Jeff Lewis is awesome at writing this kind of stuff. He is busy right now with his own stuff. Do you guys now who Jeff is?
guitarhoops
guitarhoops
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.unforsaken.ca/Jon/launchpage.html

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalSalvation777 Sun May 24, 2020 2:15 am

No, I don't know him but if he ever has time to help write anything that would be awesome

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by guitarhoops Sun May 24, 2020 9:18 am

He has been in Mortification and is now in Sympathy.
guitarhoops
guitarhoops
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.unforsaken.ca/Jon/launchpage.html

Grind4christ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalSalvation777 Mon May 25, 2020 6:10 am

Oh didn't realize he was part of sympathy, he'd definitely be awesome to write with Sympathy are awesome

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Grind4christ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down