The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine...

+7
Constantine
BaleMaster
TZ75
jaydeecrawson
Black Rider
Pethead
Lex Metalis
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine... Empty Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine...

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:12 pm

(from a Simon Karnes' post in 'Vengeance Rising Once Dead Fan' group on Facebook).

In celebration with the 35th anniversery of Human Sacrafice being avaliable, I have some great news.
I am now the bass player for Vengeance Rising and me and Roger are in the pre stages of writing a new record!!!
Here is a message from the man himself  Roger Martinez 
Sup./ Roger Martinez of Vengeance here. I’ve been doing 2023 interviews which you can see by going to YouTube and typing in my name with AHC “Roger Martinez AHC”  It will pull up the first 3 interviews.  Also, my phone number is in the first video so you can call me.   I’d really like to touch base with you and get you the very latest gnarly Vengeance songs written this year. Roxx should be putting my contact info in with the pre-orders. We’re contacting him as soon as the sun comes up.  Look forward to talking with you.  Roger   Oh WTF.. I replied to several persons around 1AM California time.. and my replies have been erased in a few hours… what the hell Is that?  … and everyone.. Simon Karnes is the new Vengeance Rising Bassist and speaks for the band.  So, watch his YouTube Channel and our interviews together.  We’re here to talk to you, old or new fans and friends.    Roxx never contacted us about this “Box Release”  I would have certainly done a better job. You’ve seen my work on the Before The Time video off my 3rd album right?  Simon and I have got a whole lotta love of new gnarly Vengeance Rising material for you coming up.  Check it and get my phone number on our video Pt. 1 on YouTube. Just type in “Roger Martinez AHC” and it will pull up the first 3 interviews of this year. My phone number is 10 minutes in on Pt 1. (25 min interview.) Then call me so we can talk friends.  Roger, Simon and Sailor Jerry out.

Here is also the phone number for Roger, 1-424-264-8777 feel free to reach out to him or email him at Vengeance.Rising2023@gmail.com

we look forward to what the next year will bring old and new Vengeance Rising Fans.
Roger and Simon
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine... Empty Re: Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine...

Post by Pethead Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:19 pm

Didn’t Roger try to record some anti-Christian stuff under the VR name after the band’s demise?
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Constantine and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine... Empty Re: Vengeance Rising are back, but not in the way that we imagine...

Post by Black Rider Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:23 pm

This probably shouldn't be in the Christian section.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, Constantine, BaleMaster, scottmitchell74 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:26 pm

I will be shocked if this actually materializes.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Black Rider, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:24 am

Sounds like this dude Simon was sucked into Roger's scam... 

He can be very convincing and charming....

Just ask Shannon Frye.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Black Rider, Pethead, TZ75, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:35 am

Simon is a basic bass player. He even admits that he is. I’m confident if this VR thing happens, it will be really low level musicianship.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:05 pm

"Gnarly"? Major wipeout, Roger!!!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:22 pm

If Roger does start a new band, the promotional info for it really doesn't belong in the Christian section.  
He has made it clear that he is anti-Christian so that means he switched teams and wears a different jersey now.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:31 pm

It’s possible they may manage to record one crusty song to make it seem legit. But a full album? Nope. 

And Roger hasn’t done anything music related for decades. He’s had some major health issues too. Chances are his voice won’t be strong. 

This whole thing is just a sad attempt to spread their atheism.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:45 pm

all this chatter proves we're taking the bait too

Roger hasn't stayed current in the metal scene at all.... and you're right: he's had health issues....

And, this dude Simon is more Christian than he thinks... trust me. I've talked to him myself.

He may not intellectually "believe" like a Christian, but he still acts like one, especially in the statements he made to me on the phone.... And, Roger is legally "handing off" all of VR to this guy who runs a mediocre tattoo shop? Just let that sink in.

this "album" ain't gonna happen.... 

but, who knows? I've been wrong before... The Misfits reunited and that shocked everyone...

But, I've talked to Roger on the phone at least a dozen times in my life and it's all "scary" and "intimidating" and desperate too.... He begged me and my wife for money several times back in the late 90's

but who knows? I still love him and I have TONS of VR posters in my man cave with his picture on it.... I'll always be a fan

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:25 pm

Black Rider wrote:This probably shouldn't be in the Christian section.

Yeah, my bad...

But as he talked a little about the last VR box set, I thinked that post could be here, but sure you're right about this change
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by B Judson Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:22 am

If Roger does start a new band, the promotional info for it really doesn't belong in the Christian section.  
He has made it clear that he is anti-Christian so that means he switched teams and wears a different jersey now.

Well, most preachers say all our future sins are forgiven... so it's all good up in Roger's hood!

So is he like a satanist now or something?

B Judson
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:22 am

B Judson wrote:

Well, most preachers say all our future sins are forgiven... so it's all good up in Roger's hood!

He is a satanist since 1999 or earlier
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:15 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:
B Judson wrote:

He is a satanist since 1999 or earlier

a "so called" satanist since around '93 or '94 I'm guessing after the "Released" tour because I spoke to him on the phone several times in '98 and he was already identifying himself as a LaVeyan satanist.

although he still acts like a Christian sometimes... there's plenty of proof in the No Budget #2 video where he whines and feels compassion for other people who can't vote

A true LaVeyan satanist minds his OWN business and only cares if he or she can vote... not other people. Caring about what other people do and whether or not they can vote is very Christian of him and that's just one example I can point out....

The LaVeyan satanist is only concerned about their OWN team, their OWN tribe, their OWN gang, their OWN coven, etc. or only themselves. NOT other people or what other people do, or wear, or say or act.

I seriously doubt he's ever read anything by Michael Aquino or the ONA, etc... seriously doubt it. He's a satanist just like Glen Benton is a "satanist" LoL

Last edited by jaydeecrawson on Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:22 pm

I seen his Vengeance website back in 1998 and it was indeed full of satanic content. Although it came across as a rebellious child looking for attention rather than the real deal. That’s why he identifies as an atheist nowadays. It was all theater to shock his fans. 

He claims he changed because he never found proof of God healing people. But it originally happened because his divorce and his former bandmates “betraying” him. It was a series of things… like Michael Douglas in the movie Falling down. 

God never forced anyone into heaven. Unless Roger repents and returns to Jesus like Gary Lenaire did (a true Prodigal Son), he is lost. I think a lot of people misinterpret “once saved, always saved”. Show me where in the Bible that God ever forced anyone to go to heaven? They all believed.

Keep in mind that Roger still has hope… until he dies. God can forgive any sin (except unbelief). That is the unpardonable sin.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:02 pm

At the risk of derailing this a little bit, TZ75, how can you say that unbelief is unforgivable? Every convert was an unbeliever at some point. If that sin is unforgivable, then no one can be saved.

For people who die in their unbelief, they aren't forgiven for it, nor are they forgiven for any of their other sins. But for those who believe, they are forgiven for all their sins.

I agree that "once saved, always saved" is often misunderstood, which is why I like "perseverance of the saints" more.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Kerrick and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:04 pm

CrimsonWarrior wrote:At the risk of derailing this a little bit, TZ75, how can you say that unbelief is unforgivable? Every convert was an unbeliever at some point. If that sin is unforgivable, then no one can be saved.

For people who die in their unbelief, they aren't forgiven for it, nor are they forgiven for any of their other sins. But for those who believe, they are forgiven for all their sins.

I agree that "once saved, always saved" is often misunderstood, which is why I like "perseverance of the saints" more.

There’s a difference between our unbelief before we believed and turning away after you believed. Isn’t that a form of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? 

Furthermore, I don’t see how a person that was truly converted and born again can stay in a state of unbelief until they die. That’s why I’m hoping that Roger comes around soon. I don’t know his heart or if he truly believed. He himself said he was a quick convert that jumped headfirst in it. He had the knowledge and he memorized scripture. But the Bible warns of false converts and wolves in sheep’s clothing. Look at Judas. 

I don’t know… I hope he returns to the faith soon. I thought Gary Lenaire was gone… but God brought him back.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:10 pm

Okay that makes more sense. I thought you were stating that all unbelief is unpardonable.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:29 pm

CrimsonWarrior wrote:Okay that makes more sense. I thought you were stating that all unbelief is unpardonable.

No, sorry I didn’t clarify what I meant. I was talking about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. 

Isn’t there a verse or a saying that said: it would be better to have never believed than to have believed and walk away… 

Also, I can’t recall the exact verse… but there is one that says something like: they came from among us, but they were not one of us.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:30 pm

2 Peter 2:20–22

1 John 2:19
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

CrimsonWarrior, TZ75, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:36 pm

I don’t want to derail the discussion and bring the theology into this thread. It’s just too easy though… because the lyrics and the subject was from a former Christian band.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:40 pm

Pethead wrote:2 Peter 2:20–22

1 John 2:19

Thank you!

I can always count on you to find things.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:34 pm

That’s one of the reasons why Kerrick considers me his personal hero.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, Kerrick, CrimsonWarrior, TZ75, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:30 pm

Pethead wrote:That’s one of the reasons why Kerrick considers me his personal hero.

Awesome!

You’re a cool dude.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:49 pm

Pethead wrote:That’s one of the reasons why Kerrick considers me his personal hero.

It's true.  I've got a lifesize cardboard cutout of Pethead right next to the one of Michael Sweet.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next