The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals!

2 posters

Go down

Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals! Empty Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals!

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:55 pm

(from Vinicius Cavaliere Facebook)

A NEW LOW feat. Peter Espevoll 🤘 I have no words to describe how surreal it is to announce that my upcoming song features Peter Espevoll (from Extol and Hrada) on vocals!!! Peter is a musical hero of mine, and Extol is one of my biggest influences EVER. The 17 year old me listening to Extol would never believe this is happening. Such an honor and joy having him be a part of this song, coming out July 14! 

Pre-save link here

Snippet from the song (Instagram link) here
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Guitar Noir, Pro-Zak and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals! Empty Re: Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals!

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:23 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Guitar Noir, petrafan007 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals! Empty Re: Peter Espevoll (Extol) back to the screaming vocals!

Post by Sevenoneself Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:27 pm

I had to read the press release a few times. I thought that he had reached "a new low" in his career by getting that vocalist! I couldn't figure out why - Espovoll had a pretty impressive resume. Then I figured it out when you posted the video... face palm
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Guitar Noir and Lex Metalis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down