The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd)

+15
Follower of Jesus
Sevenoneself
jaydeecrawson
My Awesome Timothy
Hardcore Christian
Staybrite
alldatndensum
cailen
Kerrick
Ammocas
Pethead
mothy
Black Rider
Andreas89
Son of Nun
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Empty Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd)

Post by Son of Nun Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:51 am

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Wytch_10

https://wytchhazel.bandcamp.com/album/iv-sacrament

Ha, I beat @Lex Metalis to the punch.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, cailen, strangerhoncho, Andreas89, mothy, Ammocas, CCRockShow and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Empty Re: Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd)

Post by Andreas89 Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:57 am

And me! Razz

I listened to the two songs, good stuff. These guys made it to my #2 spot in 2020, so I'm pretty excited about this one.

That reminds me, I never really checked out their first two albums.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Black Rider, Superjuice, cailen, mothy and Son of Nun like this post

Back to top Go down

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Empty Re: Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd)

Post by Son of Nun Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:27 am

affraid Prelude is an amazing album.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

cailen, mothy, Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:05 am

Very cool, love these guys and they are lyrically strong.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

mothy, Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:37 am

Just pre ordered from Amazon. WH is one of the insta buy bands for me. Haven't even listened to the single yet but when I saw it boom.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

cailen, Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:38 am

Excited for this!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

cailen, mothy, Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:42 am

mothy wrote:Just pre ordered from Amazon. WH is one of the insta buy bands for me. Haven't even listened to the single yet but when I saw it boom.
Same here…I bought it as soon as I saw the notification in my email. I like the songs released so far…I dig that guitar solo on dig deeper.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

cailen and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:18 pm

mothy wrote:WH is one of the insta buy bands for me. Haven't even listened to the single yet but when I saw it boom.

Same!  Though I think I'll wait for another week for Bandcamp Friday and maybe snag a shirt too...   Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

cailen and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:03 pm

I met these lads in switzerland and they are really fantastic guys. I love their music, lyrics and the whole attitude.
 Wytch Hazel is a real band with a very strong musicianship.
 Haven´t had such pleasure listening live and on vinyl for many many years.
There will be more to come ...
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Black Rider, Superjuice, Son of Nun and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:42 pm

I will definitely have to get this!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:56 pm

Blind buy for me.  I preordered it yesterday.  I haven't been disappointed by any music this band has released.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

mothy and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:38 am

Came here to say that I just got into these guys a few weeks ago!

Kerrick I know I was missing out!
I pre-ordered the new album and went back at bought their first 3 on vinyl as well!
Pentecost is such a fantastic record!

The new single Angel of Light has been on repeat non stop as of late
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Kerrick, Andreas89 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:26 pm

Nice!  Yeah Wytch Hazel is fantastic and one of the better bands to come onto the scene in somewhat-recent history.  I'm glad you're enjoying!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite, cailen and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:02 am

New:

cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Black Rider, Andreas89 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat May 27, 2023 1:38 pm

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Img_2114
Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Img_2113
Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Img_2115My vinyl and CD arrived today. Another great album, my favourite is the opening track. Love it!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Superjuice, Staybrite, Louder, Fundy, Andreas89, Pethead and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Mon May 29, 2023 3:52 pm

Happy Memorial Day! A special delivery arrived on my doorstep…

Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament (New Album Out June 2nd) Img_3912
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Kerrick, Pethead, Son of Nun and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue May 30, 2023 2:24 pm

Aww man I'm jealous!  I'm hoping my CD will arrive soon.  I never got a shipment notification but I use USPS' "informed delivery" and there's a package coming soon which I'm thinking [hoping] may be it.  Smile

Tyrant
Tyrant

Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue May 30, 2023 7:06 pm

Kerrick wrote:Aww man I'm jealous!  I'm hoping my CD will arrive soon.  I never got a shipment notification but I use USPS' "informed delivery" and there's a package coming soon which I'm thinking [hoping] may be it.  Smile
Mine just showed up on a holiday…I thought the USPS was closed on a national holiday. I didn’t get a shipping notification or tracking number so I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up on my porch.
I think you’ll like it…after a couple listens I’m digging it!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed May 31, 2023 12:10 am

Right on!  I've intentionally held off from listening to any of the released singles (except one, once) so having the CD in hand will be extra fun.  Smile

That's interesting about the post office.  Our local USPS wasn't operating on Monday.  I thought too that the entirety of the USPS had all holidays off, but now I wonder if it's up to the local offices?  I know Amazon uses their vehicles on Sundays (and I think holidays too); did you happen to order from Amazon?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Wed May 31, 2023 12:12 am

dang man! these guys are GOOD!

Digging it!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Wed May 31, 2023 12:38 am

Never heard of these guys before I joined the CMR, and I hadn't listened to them yet. Very cool; this might have to be a purchase!
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Wed May 31, 2023 8:53 am

Kerrick wrote:Right on!  I've intentionally held off from listening to any of the released singles (except one, once) so having the CD in hand will be extra fun.  Smile

That's interesting about the post office.  Our local USPS wasn't operating on Monday.  I thought too that the entirety of the USPS had all holidays off, but now I wonder if it's up to the local offices?  I know Amazon uses their vehicles on Sundays (and I think holidays too); did you happen to order from Amazon?
I ordered from the band on bandcamp the hour it was made available…it was an instant buy for me …lol!
I also just listened to the first 2 songs they put out only once or twice….I’d rather wait for the cd and experience the whole album as it was meant to be listened to.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Kerrick and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:10 pm

^Nice, I did basically the same thing.  My CD arrived safe and sound yesterday!  I've listened to it twice so far but while distracted with work.  Upon my first listens, I really dig it but no tracks stood out to me.  However, that's how their previous two albums were and have since grown tremendously on me, so I suspect this'll be the same.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:48 pm

Kerrick wrote:^Nice, I did basically the same thing.  My CD arrived safe and sound yesterday!  I've listened to it twice so far but while distracted with work.  Upon my first listens, I really dig it but no tracks stood out to me.  However, that's how their previous two albums were and have since grown tremendously on me, so I suspect this'll be the same.
Cool, glad to hear you got it! This album sounds great on vinyl….I think the songs are well crafted…this band has really impressed me with each successive album.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:52 pm

I didn’t think this was an album that would interest me. I listened to it the first time this afternoon, and then again, and now I’m in my third time straight. This album is fantastic!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Staybrite, My Awesome Timothy, Kerrick, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next