The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song

5 posters

Go down

Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song Empty Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song

Post by deathisgain Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:12 pm

If you haven't heard already, we have a new FREE Christmas tune out. This year we went with a little mellower vibe with some epic symphonic touches to it, with my wife Elis handling the vocals. This one is a little rarer Christmas tune. You can download the song from Bandcamp. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Black Rider, Kerrick, bgsully and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song Empty Re: Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Aww yeah!

Tyrant
Tyrant

deathisgain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song Empty Re: Warpriest: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence FREE Christmas Song

Post by Dustofyears Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:23 am

Very sweet voice. The chorus is interesting too, it's like a sort of melt down. The guitar solo is... well, one of the guitar solo's of all time. Overall nice tune man.

Have a dreary Christmas.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:21 am

Dustofyears wrote:Very sweet voice. The chorus is interesting too, it's like a sort of melt down. The guitar solo is... well, one of the guitar solo's of all time. Overall nice tune man.

Have a dreary Christmas.

I might have to set you higher up the fan list than Kerrick, who I was disappointed didn't post this. Razz Very Happy
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Staybrite, Pethead and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:42 am

deathisgain wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Very sweet voice. The chorus is interesting too, it's like a sort of melt down. The guitar solo is... well, one of the guitar solo's of all time. Overall nice tune man.

Have a dreary Christmas.

I might have to set you higher up the fan list than Kerrick, who I was disappointed didn't post this. Razz Very Happy

Yeah, I was going to do it today because he was taking so long... but usually when I make a first post it means instant death to the subject.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:10 pm

Hey now!  I gotta get SOME credit for posting about it in the recent purchases thread at least!   Razz

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t11329p750-recent-purchases-christian#244664

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 pm

Kerrick wrote:Hey now!  I gotta get SOME credit for posting about it in the recent purchases thread at least!   Razz

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t11329p750-recent-purchases-christian#244664

Um, nobody reads that thread.  Rolling Eyes   tongue
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, deathisgain, Frozen Fire and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:08 pm

😆😆
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:47 pm

I get no respect 'round these parts!
Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite, Pethead and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down