Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by deathisgain on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:31 pm

For those who are interested, here you go. Merry Christmas!
avatar
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

Posts : 2132
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 47

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by Staybrite on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Doomtastic!
avatar
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2301
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 49
Location : Seattle/Tacoma

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by deathisgain on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:49 pm

I forgot to post that you can get it as a free down load here:

https://warpriest.bandcamp.com/track/i-wonder-as-i-wander
https://soundcloud.com/warpriestmetal/i-wonder-as-i-wander
https://www.reverbnation.com/warpriestmetal/song/27203047-i-wonder-as-i-wander
avatar
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

Posts : 2132
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 47

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by Jessrox on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Nice.... big ole slab of metal sludge! Especially after the 2:50 mark! Great breakdown and killer ending. Dude you achieved epicness.
avatar
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 460
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by deathisgain on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Jessrox wrote:Nice.... big ole slab of metal sludge! Especially after the 2:50 mark! Great breakdown and killer ending. Dude you achieved epicness.

Thank you.
avatar
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

Posts : 2132
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 47

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by Kerrick on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:04 am

Downloaded and have been playing it quite a bit.  Even the wife likes it!  (I think she's realized it's easier/better to give up resisting and just embrace the metal hahahaha.)

_________________
music___me wrote:I feel like that flame throwing tank/truck/thing should only be operated while listening to Iron Maiden.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7317
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by deathisgain on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Kerrick wrote:Downloaded and have been playing it quite a bit.  Even the wife likes it!  (I think she's realized it's easier/better to give up resisting and just embrace the metal hahahaha.)

Ha ha! Usually Theocracy is the way to ease the wife into metal.
avatar
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

Posts : 2132
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 47

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by Kerrick on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:10 pm

She digs some power metal (Theocracy included) though generally prefers doom and post-rock.  She actually really likes Kauan, Epta Astera, and some of the post-black metal stuff which is pretty surprising.

Listening to I Wonder... now.  afro

_________________
music___me wrote:I feel like that flame throwing tank/truck/thing should only be operated while listening to Iron Maiden.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7317
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Warpriest - "I Wonder as I wander" Christmas cover

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum