The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian metal band comics

+7
mothy
Airola
Dustofyears
TZ75
Kerrick
MagnusPrime
Drawnsword
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Christian metal band comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian metal band comics

Post by Raegoul Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:33 pm

Drawnsword wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Though not metal: One Bad pig... bout all I can think of... Petra with the guitar thing (kinda cool gimmicky mascot) But can't think of anything like Eddie or Rattlehead or Snaggletooth, etc...

good question...
Yeah they work! Got me thinking, imagine these classic christian metal mascot comics...
 Ragoul the half skeleton man from Vengeance Rising's Destruction Comes.
Sacred Warriors Master's Command cover art angel.
Saints Hell Blade warriors from Desperate night cover art.
Mortification's Skeletor Steve from Realms of the Skeletor. done in a total goof ball impaling evil style.
Deliverance, a slay the wicked, WOOW cover angel with the Deliverance logo cross as its shield.
Brides, Silence is Madness, ball n chain jail skeleton man and 2 rats.
You called me?
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Drawnsword and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:34 pm

TZ75 wrote:If there was a Christian equivalent to the band Kiss, maybe they could’ve done some kind of comic book series. 

I think Stryper could have done some when they were at their peak of popularity in the 80’s. They were probably the closest to secular rock stardom that a Christian band got (as far as classic heavy metal goes). Of coarse there have been other popular Christian bands like P.O.D. and Demon Hunter etc… but they are not from the old school “rock star” era.

Plus Stryper’s “To Hell with the Devil” anthem would’ve made an excellent storyline.
Of all the bands you'd think Stryper would have a comic out there years ago.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Dustofyears and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Drawnsword wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Though not metal: One Bad pig... bout all I can think of... Petra with the guitar thing (kinda cool gimmicky mascot) But can't think of anything like Eddie or Rattlehead or Snaggletooth, etc...

good question...
Yeah they work! Got me thinking, imagine these classic christian metal mascot comics...
Mortification's Skeletor Steve from Realms of the Skeletor. done in a total goof ball impaling evil style.
Deliverance, a slay the wicked, WOOW cover angel with the Deliverance logo cross as its shield.
Seventh Angel's lamenting warrior.
Screams of Chaos genetic war cover solider.
Those are really cool ideas. Raegoul almost reminds me of something like ghost rider. Possibilities are endless with that batch of brew you came up with there.

could also create a kind of Marvel/Dc universe idea with that too.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Drawnsword likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Drawnsword wrote:

good question...
Seventh Angel's lamenting warrior.
Screams of Chaos genetic war cover solider.
Those are really cool ideas. Raegoul almost reminds me of something like ghost rider. Possibilities are endless with that batch of brew you came up with there.

could also create a kind of Marvel/Dc universe idea with that too.
Instead of Raegoul riding a motorcycle like ghost rider it could be a living skeleton Tyrannosaurus Rex. We need some villians, how about the joint syringe demon from Traxter and the wicked maiden from Impellitteri and the into the pit devil from Ultimatum.
We need some female hero's too, like Lady Danmarys from Devotam with her double bladed battle axe.... and some Hulk / Pitt like heroes. Maybe Crimson Thorns dissention giger-esqe cover art monstrosity is some kind of monster hero that destroys evil. How about we call the universe / publisher, PURE INTENSE METAL COMICS.

Just think Sacred Warriors angel from the masters command cover could be a statue that comes to life at night and fights evil, its title is Minister by Night, by day its a statue outside that ancient looking church.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Dustofyears and Raegoul like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:38 am

Been thinking about Raegoul riding a skeletal T-Rex. Been thinking the T-rex really ought to be only half Skeletal. Maybe they rode too close to a volcano and half of both rider and ride got fried... Also, I think their headquarters should be a dilapidated Greek coliseum. Kinda like Raegoul's Bat cave sorta deal. Dunno where it comes from, but This kinda genius just flows outta me... loads more where that came from. You want more just call my name and I'll be there.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Drawnsword and Raegoul like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Sounds fitting!, half skeletal T- Rex and the dilapidated Greek coliseum/ bat cave thing. And to add... over where the volcano is, sits one the greatest villans of the PURE INTENSE METAL COMICS universe... Bloodgood detonation's "Rock Gat Giant"! controller of the spiritually desolate through evil sounding riffs, licks and beats...
But over in the misty valley roams Force 3's "Warrior of Light" with his sword of pure bolt lightning... Meanwhile, up in the Sweed mountains another character title, "Levi the Serpent Slayer" and the classic "i shall conquer" story arc. We still need more Villans?
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Drawnsword wrote:Sounds fitting!, half skeletal T- Rex and the dilapidated Greek coliseum/ bat cave thing. And to add... over where the volcano is, sits one the greatest villans of the PURE INTENSE METAL COMICS universe... Bloodgood detonation's "Rock Gat Giant"! controller of the spiritually desolate through evil sounding riffs, licks and beats...
But over in the misty valley roams Force 3's "Warrior of Light" with his sword of pure bolt lightning... Meanwhile, up in the Sweed mountains another character title, "Levi the Serpent Slayer" and the classic "i shall conquer" story arc. We still need more Villans?
Lol. The demons of the Detritus covers of course! And don't forget the Barbarian dude on the Leviticus cover and also the knights of heaven. I think Pure Intense metal Comics is going to be the next Marvel/D.C. perhaps bigger than both combined. We're gonna be rich dude, filthy RICH!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Drawnsword and Raegoul like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:55 pm

just gotta watch that woke mob with there forced diversity. otherwise...
Leviticus, knights of vegetiarism
Raegoul riding a wheel chair
Brides, Silence is Madness, ball n chain jail skeleton sister and 2 cats
Seventh Angel's rainbow warrior
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:58 am

Add those cute little critters from the Saint Time‘s End cover. The kids are going to want them as plush toys and we‘ll make a decent profit.

*mad laughter*
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Drawnsword and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2