The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least

3 posters

Go down

Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least Empty Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least

Post by scottmitchell74 Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:27 pm

I've owned 75% of Impellitteri's discography for years and years but there have been a couple holes for whatever reason.

Well l just picked up Stand In Line and Grin and Bear It and in my mind the case is closed:

I don't think there's a better band out there from the point of view of "every album is great and there are no weak albums, just degrees of great." 

In the secular realm only a few bands with very long careers come to mind that can't seem to make a bad album:

Falconer

Alter Bridge
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least Empty Re: Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least

Post by MagnusPrime Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Yes but do you like Impellitteri? 

lol! Metal 1   Metal 2 Metal 3
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least Empty Re: Impellitteri Might Be The Best - In One Way At Least

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:41 pm

Agreed. Consistent quality across the board, never abandoning the signature sound, always having a hook, great production, and of course masterful musicianship and vocals.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

bigtreads, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down