The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impellitteri Discography on iTunes!

+2
L8T
Friday13th
6 posters

Go down

Impellitteri Discography on iTunes! Empty Impellitteri Discography on iTunes!

Post by Friday13th Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:55 pm

The title says it all. You don’t have to buy that $30 Japanese import of Answer to the Master. It’s downloadable legally for $9 on your phone! 

I for one am happy. Great band. Favorite Impellitteri release? Screaming Symphony or the S/T EP.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

bigtreads likes this post

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri Discography on iTunes! Empty Re: Impellitteri Discography on iTunes!

Post by L8T Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:45 pm

I was just listening to the song "Speed Demon" last night.   Very Happy
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri Discography on iTunes! Empty Re: Impellitteri Discography on iTunes!

Post by GACatmandu Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:44 pm

I know some on here don't think Impellitteri is a Christian band but I have a couple of live bootleg CDs where they actually talk to the crowd about Jesus and talk about God. Not every song is not Jesus this and Jesus that but why would they be? I mean a band might not be your kind of band but that doesn't mean you can say where they're with their hearts.

GACatmandu
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:29 pm

The catalog is also on YouTube Music.  Jamming to Answer to the Master this morning.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:07 am

So far only the EP resonates with me, though it's lyrics aren't Christian AFAIK.  I know I don't enjoy the last few.  I still need to listen to the ones in the middle more.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:33 am

GACatmandu wrote:I know some on here don't think Impellitteri is a Christian band but I have a couple of live bootleg CDs where they actually talk to the crowd about Jesus and talk about God. Not every song is not Jesus this and Jesus that but why would they be? I mean a band might not be your kind of band but that doesn't mean you can say where they're with their hearts.

It’s fair to say their lyrics were not overtly Christian until Answer to the Master, which was a definite shift musically and lyrically. Their 80s stuff was still great and has hints of Chris’ faith.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:08 pm

I have all the Impellitteri albums and EPs on CDs except for System X and Pedal to the Metal. I may eventually get these but it's not a high priority. I also have Faster the the Speed of Light best (which is a great compilation) and Live! Fast! Loud! live album. Impellitteri is one of my favorite bands. My ranking of favorite bands would be:

1. Stryper
2. Impellitteri
3. Saint
4. Petra

These bands are very close in ranking.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down