The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are...

+18
Fundy
Gipperman
Sevenoneself
Frozen Fire
Andreas89
Dustofyears
eatbugs
deathisgain
Staybrite
My Awesome Timothy
rtz
Black Rider
WildWorld
MagnusPrime
Follower of Jesus
Raegoul
Pethead
Lex Metalis
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are... Empty The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are...

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:37 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, bgsully and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are... Empty Re: The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are...

Post by Pethead Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:52 pm

Looking forward to it!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are... Empty Re: The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are...

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:25 pm

The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are... 298255023_5321819494579442_4046918127382042200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_eui2=AeEIu5bwf_3sMYfoLL3IwM4-gFgFw_hTP3SAWAXD-FM_dDChUmpeScSP46ZGoTPS0HZLBI73Jzs6ABo86xrIG71l&_nc_ohc=txCVVS9KaOwAX_waqp3&_nc_ht=scontent.fitp1-1
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:33 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are... 298255023_5321819494579442_4046918127382042200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_eui2=AeEIu5bwf_3sMYfoLL3IwM4-gFgFw_hTP3SAWAXD-FM_dDChUmpeScSP46ZGoTPS0HZLBI73Jzs6ABo86xrIG71l&_nc_ohc=txCVVS9KaOwAX_waqp3&_nc_ht=scontent.fitp1-1
Nice and in line with the last four. I‘ll cop a tee if the sound shreds, which I assume.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:40 pm

That is, without any doubt, the most cheesy album cover of their entire career. Wow. I mean, it’s awesomely bad.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Staybrite, Andreas89, Pethead, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:53 pm

I like it! 

STRYPOWAR! 

Metal 2
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Andreas89, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:42 pm

The Final Battle? Almost sounds like the last album.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:That is, without any doubt, the most cheesy album cover of their entire career. Wow. I mean, it’s awesomely bad.
It's terrible and I keep looking at it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:52 pm

The idea behind the cover is fine, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by rtz Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:57 pm

I'm torn...initially I thought, ugh, not good. But then it sits with me and I think back to the last 4 album covers and this kind of makes sense. I really dislike the font of "The last battle". that just doesn't fit the overall look.  Still looking forward to it!

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:08 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:That is, without any doubt, the most cheesy album cover of their entire career. Wow. I mean, it’s awesomely bad.
Stryper and cheese go hand in hand, I would take it with a grain of salt.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:15 am

Does anyone know the track listing?
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:56 am

WildWorld wrote:The Final Battle? Almost sounds like the last album.

I was thinking the same thing.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:37 pm

WildWorld wrote:The Final Battle? Almost sounds like the last album.

But thanks God, isn't the last album haha
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:38 pm

My Awesome Timothy wrote:Does anyone know the track listing?

Transgressor
See No Evil, Hear No Evil
Same Old Story
Heart & Soul
Near
Out-Up-In
Ashes to Ashes
The Way, The Truth, The Life
No Rest for the Wicked
Till Death Do Us Part
Rise to the Call

I only don't know if this is the current order...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

My Awesome Timothy, Fundy, BaleMaster, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:39 pm

How you guys dislike angels with lightsabers in their hands? LOL
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Andreas89, Pethead, MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:15 pm

I'm really disappointed with the execution on this one. The last three have been bangers. It looks like they tried to go with a nod to the original cover of To Hell with the Devil, with the four guys behind looking like the band members.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:12 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:How you guys dislike angels with lightsabers in their hands? LOL

Because they're not green or blue.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:46 pm

eatbugs wrote:
Lex Metalis wrote:How you guys dislike angels with lightsabers in their hands? LOL

Because they're not green or blue.

They use the same type that Ahsoka, hahaha
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:52 pm

Raegoul wrote:
Lex Metalis wrote:The release date and the title of the new Stryper album are... 298255023_5321819494579442_4046918127382042200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_eui2=AeEIu5bwf_3sMYfoLL3IwM4-gFgFw_hTP3SAWAXD-FM_dDChUmpeScSP46ZGoTPS0HZLBI73Jzs6ABo86xrIG71l&_nc_ohc=txCVVS9KaOwAX_waqp3&_nc_ht=scontent.fitp1-1
Nice and in line with the last four. I‘ll cop a tee if the sound shreds, which I assume.
Oh my, love the angelic army of four with their heavenly light Sabers! Jesus (or God?) looks like a fierce warlord and pretty angry upon those thundering hooves of vengeance! Hope he wipes out all the baddies! And that yellow and black tiger flag is to die for- Very Stryper.

A slight modern day Rodney Matthews feeling to it, mixed with To Hell with the Devil vibes.

Whoops, sorry Raegoul, didn't realize it was your post I picked with the pic. Glad you like it and this comment was not aimed at you, just to be clear.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:23 pm

It’s the four band members and Jesus. It’s worthy of Manowar, not Stryper. I can’t believe this is really what they’re going with. I’ll still listen to it, but that art is just supremely stupid.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Dustofyears and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:03 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:It’s the four band members and Jesus. It’s worthy of Manowar, not Stryper. I can’t believe this is really what they’re going with. I’ll still listen to it, but that art is just supremely stupid.
It really, really is!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:25 am

That cover is objectively great, I can't see how anyone could think otherwise Cool
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:36 am

Then I saw jheaven opened, and behold, kawhite horse! The one sitting on it is calledlFaithful and True, and min righteousness hejudges and makes war. 12 nHis eyes are like aflame of fire, and on his head are omany diadems,and he has pa name written that no one knowsbut himself. 13 He is clothed in qa robe dipped in2blood, and the name by which he is called is rTheWord of God. 14 And the armies of heaven,sarrayed in fine linen, white and pure, twerefollowing him on white horses, holding high and waving proudly the flag of the Yellow and Black Attack.

Rev 19:11–14 (ESV: Essential Stryper Version)
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:52 am

I'm more in the middle. Manowar would indeed be jealous (even KISS) but I get it. Definitely a homage to THWTD. The colors and rendering are great. Recognizing those things, I wish it weren't such a cluster. Everything is on top of everything else.  

Ultimately, for me it's fine. I think the cover for God Damn Evil was much worse.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next