The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead'

5 posters

Go down

New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead' Empty New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead'

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:48 am

This track will be a part of Exile, the 1st concept album by the band that will be release later this year...

Last edited by LexMetalis on Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead' Empty Re: New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead'

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:40 am

This song is not typical of the whole album based on some of the tracks they've previewed through their fan club. There is a lot of metal and melodic tastiness still to come. This is definitely more in their earlier style and has a bit of punky aggression to it. I say that because I like the song but it's definitely a barn burner from a massive concept album that will include a 4 part comic book to go with it. The deluxe edition will have 20 songs including interludes to help tell the story. Needless to say, I'm really intrigued!

Preorders should be up for this fairly soon.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Black Rider and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead' Empty Re: New single from Demon Hunter Check now 'Freedom Is Dead'

Post by Machine Fish Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:53 am

I'm definitely digging this one. It reminds me of the first album by them in some aspects.
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:42 pm

Preorders are up for this at demon hunter.net. I say that because deluxe versions are generally limited.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:09 pm

"Exile” track listing:
01 – “Defense Mechanism” (feat. Max Cavalera)
02 – “Master
03 – “Silence The World” (feat. Tom S. Englund)
04 – “Heaven Don’t Cry
05 – “Another Place
06 – “Freedom Is Dead
07 – “Praise The Void
08 – “Revolutions
09 – “Chemicals
10 – “Godless” (feat. Richie Faulkner)
11 – “Devotion
12 – “Along The Way
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:14 am

Curious to hear what Tom brings to the song.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:47 am

I looked into those DH packages--whoa Nelly! The highest one there is $253.   Shocked
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:02 pm

Black Rider wrote:Curious to hear what Tom brings to the song.

They played snippets of the full track with Tom and did an acoustic version (without Tom) for the fanclub. The song and Tom sounded fantastic! Love his vocals so I'm pumped to hear it in full. I didn't know about Max's involvement prior to this. That's another surprise I'm really excited for. Another iconic vocalist and a personal favorite from the early Sepultura days.

BaleMaster wrote:I looked into those DH packages--whoa Nelly! The highest one there is $253.   Shocked

Yeah. There wasn't much middle ground. Usually there is something more reasonable with a few extras. I went with the $40 deluxe CD w/ the first comic book issue included. Being a concept album, having extra tracks will be valuable. Usually the bonus tracks are better than some of the album tracks. The bigger booklet is indispensable for me. I honestly don't enjoy their material nearly as much without the explanation of lyrics and concepts in the deluxe booklets. Ryan writes in a somewhat obscure way but reading his explanations, there is a ton of thought going into each line and far more going on in the overall bend of song lyrics and album concepts. It's greatly appreciated!

As for those super packages, I'm not a vinyl person, I don't need more DH t-shirts, and I definitely don't need a cassette of anything ever.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down