The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon...

+4
mothy
alldatndensum
eatbugs
Lex Metalis
8 posters

Go down

New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon... Empty New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon...

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:35 am

Roxx Records is once again excited to be bringing you the second full length album release from Iron 501

Iron 501 features the vocal talents of Dale Thompson of Bride and is the brainchild of Myles Barfield. 

If you are unfamiliar with the band Iron 501, this is one that has been a true collaboration of two very talented artists. It has been a very different approach to music for Dale and Myles both. The band wanted to highlight the men and women throughout history who have given everything for their families, communities, and countries. 

Dale spent a lot of time doing research as he poured his heart and soul into these songs, as well as the hard task of choosing which stories to highlight. 

Musically, it gave Myles the chance to explore an idea that he had as far back as 1980 something; when he thought of how to pull off a hard rock band with only a Bass guitar, drummer, and singer, and as such you can really hear the heavy bass tones in this release. The only difference, or enhancement to that is the addition of a “tribal like” percussion section built around the drummer. 

Take a listen to the debut single and title track off the album entitled “Night Witches” 

Iron 501 "Night Witches" the sophomore release is being released to the world on April 15, 2022 via Roxx Records

(Release by Roxx)
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon... Empty Re: New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon...

Post by eatbugs Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Not over-exposed at all.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon... Empty Re: New album by Iron 501 (Dale Thompson on vocals) will coming soon...

Post by alldatndensum Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:02 pm

I just don't like the overall sound of this.  This will go into the list of Dale projects to ignore like Dabster Gentlemen.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I just don't like the overall sound of this.  This will go into the list of Dale projects to ignore like Dabster Gentlemen.
Same here but honstley that bucket is getting very big.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:04 am

As another band (We Are Resolute) with Dale on vocals will release new album soon, so I put this new single on the old thread about this overexposed days of Dale Thompson.

Probally I should have done the same with this Iron 501 release too, LOL
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:03 pm

Wow. This is awesomely bad.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:45 am

It's actually sad that Dale is doing stuff like this, it's just not that good.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:32 pm

I couldn't get past the first song on the album (Spotify).  
Skipped to the 2nd song and it was even worse.
I gave up at that point.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:53 am

Sad. This man was my favorite vocalist through the first half of my life.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down