The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas!

3 posters

Go down

New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas! Empty New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas!

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:38 pm

I'm the vocalist of a new (Christian) black metal band with Garret Thomas.

Musically it's gonna be more in the vein of Dissection and Immortal. The opening scream isn't mine, but I did the rest of the vocals on this song (which hasn't been shared or released yet), and will be doing vocals for many other songs. The project has a name, but it hasn't been announced yet.

Garret has worked on albums by bands with big names such as Bride and other stuff such as The Garret Thomas Project, and has worked directly with Dale Thompson of Bride, Perpetual Paranoia, etcHere's a short preview of the song without my vocals, as well as the announcement post on Facebook!

This is not some random project that will be swept under the rug, this guy knows his music! I promise you this, the debut release will be an absolute banger! You can expect professional production, awesome riffs, brutal drums, and black metal shrieks that makes your ears bleed! You folks are in for a treat! Blessings!

Last edited by Nocturnal Servant on Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas! Empty Re: New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas!

Post by Constantine Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:45 pm

That preview is too short....!  Barely got a read on it.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Nocturnal Servant likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas! Empty Re: New Black Metal Band With Garret Thomas!

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:48 pm

Constantine wrote:That preview is too short....!  Barely got a read on it.

It is very short, unfortunately. But we are still very early on in the music production. Once we get more finished, you should hopefully expect something a bit longer. After all, the debut album is planned to be released this year! Haha. He is currently working on song four, and is touching up the other tracks before showing anything else off. We want it to be as good as it possibly can be.
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:52 pm

It sounds promising though. Hope to hear some more samples in the near future. Best wishes on the project!
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:58 pm

Constantine wrote:It sounds promising though.  Hope to hear some more samples in the near future.  Best wishes on the project!

Thank you! I hope to post more news here when it is announced, blessings!
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:17 pm

Sounded great! I'll be excited to hear updates.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down