The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band

+3
Samson
ThomasEversole
Kerrick
7 posters

Go down

Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band Empty Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band

Post by Kerrick Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:43 am

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band Empty Re: Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 am

His name is Weston.  His band Eyes of Noctum is overproduced, but its not too bad - long disbanded though.  I would has categorized it more as "extreme gothic metal", like Cradle of Filth, than black metal.

There's an interview with Nicolas Cage out there where he admits to liking (and listening) to Darkthrone and Satyricon.  Did you know that Shagrath of Dimmu Borgir married Nicolas Cage's ex-girlfriend?  This makes Shagrath Weston's step dad.  Its true!

Jim Carey likes Cannibal Corpse and Napalm Death.  Danielle Fishel (Topanga on Boy Meets World) is a Lamb of God fan.

There's more celebrity metalheads out there that listen to what's heavier than "radio metal".
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band Empty Re: Nicholas Cage's Son Sings For A Black Metal Band

Post by Samson Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
There's more celebrity metalheads out there that listen to what's heavier than "radio metal".

Erick Rowan from WWE likes Korpiklaani. He tweeted a link to "Lempo" before their new album came out, and I became a fan.
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:29 pm

I remember reading somewhere that Carrey loved CC and it was his idea to have them in Ace Ventura.

I'm not saying it's true (or that it's not!), but just that I heard it somewhere once.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Fish Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Chris Jericho from WWF also likes metal and has his own band called Fozzy. Their first couple of albums were cover albums and holy crap are they really good.
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:32 am

Any songs about vampires?
(come on, you KNEW that was coming?)

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:59 am

Even though they are no BM I kinda was expecting someone to have made a joke that his band was CAGE
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down