The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic)

3 posters

Go down

New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic) Empty New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic)

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:55 am

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic) Empty Re: New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic)

Post by strangerhoncho Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:24 pm

I wish they would have reissued the s/t vinyl with the black cover and green logo, which was the cover I had on CD back when it came out.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic) Empty Re: New Batch of Morty re-issues on vinyl ( 3 Post NB age + 1 classic)

Post by Dustofyears Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:10 pm

I always liked that cover too.  The green horror looking font with the skulls at the top and just a pitch black cover, was really ominous.  So to when you turn over and see the guys faces lit by candles and shrouded by darkness.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

strangerhoncho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:24 am

It's really the only Mortification cover I like.  The other early ones are ok too, but after Blood World they all just got so cartoonish.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:35 am

Yeah agree, no offense to Troy Dunmire (who is a good artist) but it's just not my bag at all and makes the whole package hard to take seriously (mind you, in my opinion, so was the music behind those covers).  If there's one good thing to say about it, I guess, is that it did give the Mortification brand a distinct look.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

strangerhoncho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down