The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming!

3 posters

Go down

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! Empty Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming!

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Soundmass, has announced they are continuing the vinyl pressings through Morti's discography and now have Envision Evangelene and Triumph Of Mercy up for pre-order

Along with a second repressing of self-titled!

https://www.soundmass.com/product/envision-evangelene-vinyl/

https://www.soundmass.com/product/triumph-of-mercy-vinyl-2/

https://www.soundmass.com/product/mortification-vinyl-2/

Bundle: https://www.soundmass.com/product/mortification-envision-evangelene-triumph-of-mercy-vinyl-3-pack/
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! Empty Re: Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming!

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:40 am

Who is excited 😆 for these.... shipping real soon.  Grab them will you can!!!  Most copies ship from the U.K. or Australia with very good shipping rates, delivered all over the world.  Other copies of Mortification classics still available on quality vinyls with spine, lyric inserts and photos from that time.  While your shopping, why not pick up the ULTIMATE Mortification reissues on CD 💿 format.  Go to Soundmass.com and pick up these treasures!  Triumph of Mercy on vinyl hopefully coming in the next couple of weeks....

By the way, I ship a lot of vinyls for Soundmass (I volunteer to help), so feel free to ask me anything (sensible) if you so wish!  Very Happy

Last edited by My Awesome Timothy on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! Empty Re: Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming!

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:46 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 93a9df10
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:48 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 0a02c610
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! C8010d10
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:49 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 6977c910
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! B6645f10
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:51 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! Ff5f3a10
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 2083d810
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 33eab310
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 88b76210Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 33eab310
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 88b76210
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! C858c410
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 4ec8d210
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:55 am

Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! A9024710
Mortification - More vinyl re-issues coming! 542f5d10
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:00 am

I ordered the 3 vinyl bundle the other night .... looking forward to these! Envision Evangelene is probably my favorite Mortification album. I would like to get the live cd but I believe it’s only available in the box set? It’s kind of costly especially with international shipping, so maybe I’ll wait if it goes on sale or maybe if they offer a coupon code.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:38 am

Ammocas wrote:I ordered the 3 vinyl bundle the other night .... looking forward to these! Envision Evangelene is probably my favorite Mortification album. I would like to get the live cd but I believe it’s only available in the box set? It’s kind of costly especially with international shipping, so maybe I’ll wait if it goes on sale or maybe if they offer a coupon code.

If you email Adam, at info@soundmass.com and still want a live cd, maybe he could still send you one (probably without jewel case) with your order, no promises because I personally don’t have these CDs.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:39 pm

So excited to get these! Once I get these three I will have every Morti album (so far) re-issued on vinyl

Really hope they end up putting Hammer Of God and Brain Cleaner on vinyl Rockin Loud
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:49 pm

My Awesome Timothy wrote:
Ammocas wrote:I ordered the 3 vinyl bundle the other night .... looking forward to these! Envision Evangelene is probably my favorite Mortification album. I would like to get the live cd but I believe it’s only available in the box set? It’s kind of costly especially with international shipping, so maybe I’ll wait if it goes on sale or maybe if they offer a coupon code.

If you email Adam, at info@soundmass.com and still want a live cd, maybe he could still send you one (probably without jewel case) with your order, no promises because I personally don’t have these CDs.
Thanks for the info...I’ll give him a try by email tomorrow.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down