The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer]

4 posters

Go down

Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer] Empty Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer]

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:08 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole, CrimsonWarrior and Son of Nun like this post

Back to top Go down

Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer] Empty Re: Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer]

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:25 am

That is awesome! Video description says that it will be available on "download portals" on 4/2, which is this coming Friday!!!

I do hope it gets a physical release too, since many people prefer that.

It's been fun to see both Sorrowstorm and Frost Like Ashes return. They both originally stopped making music before I became interested in Christian black metal.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer] Empty Re: Frost Like Ashes - The Weight Of Ice And Fog [Official Visualizer]

Post by Son of Nun Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Nice groove in this song. Some people might not like it, but I enjoy that Frost Like Ashes is such a strange amalgam of (Extreme) Metal sounds. They are certainly unique.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by zelote Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Fla have a unique style, the vocals are awesome. I tihnk we can see influences from Posession the old thrash metal bnad of some members of Fla. 

I love this song, we were waiting forever for this.

zelote
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Yep, can definitely hear Possession in their work. I also love the vocals. I'm a fan in general of high-pitched crazy vocals whether it's this high-pitched scream in Frost Like Ashes and Neizbezhnost or the falsetto Thrash of "Stop the Bleeding."
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down