The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc)

+4
Kerrick
Friday13th
Parched Earth
My Awesome Timothy
8 posters

Go down

PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc) Empty PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc)

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Another great song for you to support if you do wish!!!!

We are very proud to announce the release of "Angel In the Ashes", an all-star charity track for sale with 100% of the income going to feed homeless and refugee families in Greece. The song is being released under the banner Project Aegis, and was composed by Theocracy songwriter and vocalist Matt Smith. You can watch a studio video with the track below.
"Angel In the Ashes" features vocals by Rob Rock (Solo, Impellitteri), Daísa Munhoz (Vandroya, Soulspell), Vasilis Georgiou (Sunburst, Black Fate), Leah McHenry (LEAH) and Smith, as well as a guitar solo by Gus Drax (Sunburst, Black Fate). The artwork was created by Markus Sigfridsson (Darkwater, Harmony).
Project Aegis previously released the charity single "Collide and Spark" in 2014, the proceeds from which went to feed the homeless in the Nashville, Tenn., area of the U.S.
"I've been wanting to do another charity single since we had such a great experience the first time around," says Smith. "The challenge was finding the time and the appropriate cause, as well as putting together a lineup worthy of the caliber of talent we had on the last song. I think we did it!"
"The song is about someone who decides to take that first step to help a person in a dark or dangerous situation. I was talking to some friends of mine who live in Greece, and every weekend they help feed the huge number of poor, homeless and refugee families in that area. It's a massive need, and the dollar you spend on this song can make a huge difference in providing a hot meal or a blanket for someone. It's a very worthy cause, and everyone involved in the track freely gave their time and talent to make this happen. We hope you enjoy it!"
"Angel In The Ashes" can be purchased at the links below:
Bandcamp: https://ulteriumrecords.bandcamp.com/tra…/angel-in-the-ashes
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ECSUF9Q

PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc) Safe_image.php?d=AQD4GlGiMxi15DyT&w=158&h=158&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook

Project Aegis - Angel In The Ashes [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Ulterium Records is proud to announce the release of "Angel In the Ashes," an all-star charity track for sale with 100% of the income going to feed homeless ...
YOUTUBE.COM
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc) Empty Re: PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc)

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Here is the YouTube link....

https://youtu.be/A3BLEFkQGpg
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc) Empty Re: PROJECT AEGIS ~ Angel In The Ashes (Matt Smith, Rob Rock, Leah etc)

Post by Parched Earth Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Great news today.  I didn't know this was coming.  Something to tide me over until the next Theocracy album.  Very Happy
Parched Earth
Parched Earth
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Sigh...well if something must tide me over, might as well be more Matt Smith  Metal 3
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:40 am

Ugh.  My computer is back home in the States so I can't add new music to my iPod, but I will definitely be buying this as soon as I am back home in a few months!!!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:27 am

I will pass on this one...I can't stand theocracy ...I think I have 2 Rob Rock cd's in my pile of cd's to trade off this weekend.. I think their style of music is boring..

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:35 pm

This reminds me of how much I love Rob Rock's voice.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:08 pm

deathisgain wrote:This reminds me of how much I love Rob Rock's voice.

Agreed.  Love the combination of Rob and Matt in this song...never heard of Daísa Munhoz, but I found her quite impressive as well.
Going to have to download this right now.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:17 am

I really wish they'd release a physical CD version, I'm not hip enough for vinyl and digital singles.
It feels weird to pay for music that I'll never be able to touch, sniff etc.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Andreas89 wrote:I really wish they'd release a physical CD version, I'm not hip enough for vinyl and digital singles.

You sniff your music?
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx74 Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:22 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Andreas89 wrote:I really wish they'd release a physical CD version, I'm not hip enough for vinyl and digital singles.

You sniff your music?
Hahaha, I know what you mean. It feels good to hold a record and personally I love vinyl. (Not because of the sniffing, though Wink ) But for 99 cents, I'm willing to support them, without holding a physical copy in my hands.
Nyx74
Nyx74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down