The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL)

Go down

Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL) Empty Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:46 pm

https://roxxrecords.com/collections/roxx-records/products/malachia-under-the-blade-2021-gold-cd 

https://roxxrecords.com/collections/roxx-records/products/malachia-under-the-blade-roxx-100-series-lp

First time ever on stand alone CD

Limited Edition of only 300 copies on Gold CD

Jewel Case with 12 page booklet with full lyrics, liners, photos and more

Pre order price of only $16.99 until release date.

Release date: March 26, 2021

Back in 1986 the Christian metal scene was really starting to gain a lot of ground. California was a great part of the music and artists that were coming out back then. Malachia was one of those bands with their very early Queensryche sound. With their debut EP 'Under The Blade' being released indepdendently via the bands own Wayde Productions. Originally this release was sold ana vaialble by the band on cassette tape and on a 12" vinyl pressing. Both of these were in very limited quantities back then. 

In 1987 the band would go back in the studio and start to release their next release 'Red Sunrise' which was a re-recording and interpretation of the tracks with an added keyboard sound that the band did not have on that first release 'Under The Blade' and the band would again release this independently via Wayde Productions and only on cassette tape and a 12" vinyl pressing. 

The band would continue to play shows all around California and gaina cult following in the US and abroad, but alas the band would ultimately never record another full length release. 

2021 marks the 35th anniversary of that debut release 'Under The Blade' and to celebrate we are going to bring this rarity back to life! That is unless you would like to pick up a copy off of Discogs for the lovely price of $979....

Last edited by Bought4Life on Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL) Empty Re: Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:48 pm

I have the excellent 2018 double cd "Malachia - Red Sunrise / Under the Blade Complete Anthology" so I don't need to pick this up, since Under The Blade is included in its entirety on the Anthololy release. If you don't have the anthology, or if you really have a gold disc fetish, maybe you'll want to pick this one up though.

Last edited by Bought4Life on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL) Empty Re: Roxx Pre Order MALACHIA - UNDER THE BLADE (2021 GOLD CD OR VINYL)

Post by eatbugs Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:48 am

Bought4Life wrote:I have the excellent 2018 double cd "Malachia - Red Sunrise / Under the Blade Complete Anthology" so I don't need to pick this up, since Under The Blade in included in its entirety on the Anthololy release. If you don't have the anthology, or if you really have a gold disc fetish, maybe you'll want to pick this one up though.

Ditto.

This is worth hearing, but I have a way to hear it, so I'll pass.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down