The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime demos on vinyl......

2 posters

Go down

For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime  demos on vinyl...... Empty For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime demos on vinyl......

Post by Soldier777 Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Stryper.com has the CD for $15.99 with the same track listing and artwork. Girder music has it for 19.99 as well. I ordered my copy today. I have the purple vinyl as well.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime  demos on vinyl...... Empty Re: For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime demos on vinyl......

Post by eatbugs Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Not "missed out."  No vinyl for me.  I was one of the ones who begged for the CD to happen.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime  demos on vinyl...... Empty Re: For those of you who missed out on the Roxx Regime demos on vinyl......

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:53 am

I have the 2007 Fifty Three Five Records CD release. I was tempted, but after looking at the "bonus tracks", I don't think they present enough of a reason to upgrade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down