The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order? Empty Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:19 pm

In the booklet, the lyrics for Wear It Out start on 1st page and end on last page...Lyrics for It's All Right start on page 4 and finish on page 2.

So obviously, the pages were assembled out of order

I messaged Roxx Page on FB way back on Jan 30 but never heard back

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order? Empty Re: Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order?

Post by Soldier777 Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:25 pm

I noticed that too on the CD version for one of the albums. I'm not sure if both are mixed up. I have the colored vinyl and I think the songs are in order on that version.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order? Empty Re: Anyone else notice that the 2018 Crystavox s/t reissue by Roxx has the lyrics out of order?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:25 am

Soldier777 wrote:I noticed that too on the CD version for one of the albums. I'm not sure if both are mixed up. I have the colored vinyl and I think the songs are in order on that version.

Thanks for letting me know...

I have the Bottom Line reissue cd, haven't checked it yet...actually never dawned on me to check it...doh  face palm

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:17 am

I have the 20 Year Mix released around 2010 and the Bottom Line Ocean/Word original CD. There is one thing I did notice was the Bottom Line Songs seem to sound better on the 20 Year Mix than the 2018 reissue of the Bottom Line. I think the original masters were baked for the 20 Year Mix and the 2018 reissue were just remastered. The drums sound was the biggest difference I noticed.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:59 pm

excuse my ignorance...baked?
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:24 am

crucifyd wrote:excuse my ignorance...baked?

At 425° until the edges are brown...then serve with Vanilla ice cream..yummy 

For the real answer read here

https://www.npr.org/sections/npr-extra/2012/05/30/153917107/a-sticky-situation-baking-the-tapes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down