The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Sacrifice s/t re-release on Nordic Mission

+9
mothy
average joe
TZ75
Raegoul
Hardcore Christian
Frozen Fire
Temple of Blood
Pethead
CrimsonWarrior
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Living Sacrifice s/t re-release on Nordic Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: Living Sacrifice s/t re-release on Nordic Mission

Post by TZ75 Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:35 am

I had heard about the Cliffy fiasco some years ago… never understood the heat he received from others. I bet the LS guys don’t even get a dime from any of their old albums! Cliffy just did it for fun as a fan and shared it to anyone that claimed to already own the album.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Haugtussen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Living Sacrifice s/t re-release on Nordic Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: Living Sacrifice s/t re-release on Nordic Mission

Post by TZ75 Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:16 am

Unfortunately, I am having trouble with the Norwegian site. I select English language, but only the prices show and I can’t move on to checkout at PayPal. There is some small box with a message written in Norwegian that appears when I refresh the page.

Does Nordic Mission have an eBay store in English?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Haugtussen Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:35 am

They don't do eBay I think. Are you able to contact them through Facebook? Or try post@nordicmission.net

Haugtussen
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:39 am

Haugtussen wrote:They don't do eBay I think. Are you able to contact them through Facebook? Or try post@nordicmission.net

I don’t use Facebook. Maybe I’ll try the direct email.

Thanks
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Haugtussen Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:47 am

Do so! They're really nice guys

Haugtussen
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

TZ75 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:01 am

I’m waiting for their reply. 

In the meantime, I found out that LS have their own official merchandise website. I ordered their s/t shirt with “Anorexia Spiritual” 1992 tour dates. 
I wouldn’t mind having both shirts… just waiting to hear back from NM.

https://livingsacrifice.manheadmerch.com/products/1992-anorexia-spiritual-tour-tee
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Haugtussen and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:01 pm

@TZ75 The album is also on American Amazon if that is more convenient, but it is cool to support Nordic Mission.

Edit: it appears that I didn't read enough of the thread and you actually did order this from Amazon and were only trying to get a shirt from NM, lol.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:19 am

CrimsonWarrior wrote:@TZ75 The album is also on American Amazon if that is more convenient, but it is cool to support Nordic Mission.

Edit: it appears that I didn't read enough of the thread and you actually did order this from Amazon and were only trying to get a shirt from NM, lol.

Correct.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:51 pm

Did we ever come to a conclusion if this remaster was a significant improvement?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:41 am

average joe wrote:Did we ever come to a conclusion if this remaster was a significant improvement?

I think it is. The volume is boosted and the bass is fuller.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2