The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now!

+6
alldatndensum
Follower of Jesus
TZ75
Andreas89
deathisgain
Lex Metalis
10 posters

Go down

1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now! Empty 1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now!

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:25 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain and My Awesome Timothy like this post

Back to top Go down

1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now! Empty Re: 1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now!

Post by deathisgain Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:41 am

Sounds good
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now! Empty Re: 1st single from Martin Simson’s Destroyer of Death featuring Rob Rock & CJ Grimmark is out now!

Post by Andreas89 Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:30 am

Very tight song, I like it.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:16 am

Good
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:10 pm

I can’t believe how much that sounds like Narnia. Even the guy’s voice sounds eerily similar to Christian’s.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:44 pm

This sounds amazing!  I actually like this better than I did the last Narnia album and would definitely like to hear more.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

My Awesome Timothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:47 pm

Me likee, Rob sounds great.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:49 pm

Totally digging that, looking forward to hearing more.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 pm

What an amazing track, one of my favourite songs with Rob Rock singing..... need more please!!!!  Just phenomenal, love it!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:04 pm

I like it better the 2nd time through. The guitar tone sounds like it's from the 1st Narnia album, which remains one of my favorites.  But aside from the great playing and singing, I still think the song-writing is pretty average (I know, I'll get the hate mail for that... Razz ).
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Great song. I will keep an eye out for this, certtainly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down