The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing Masks?

+16
Samson
_wes
Follower of Jesus
Guenther321
alldatndensum
DilemnaNation
CrimsonWarrior
Tobi Elektrik
Grindboy
BaleMaster
Pro-Zak
oldschooldoom
Black Rider
crucifyd
ThomasEversole
WildWorld
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wearing Masks? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wearing Masks?

Post by BaleMaster Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:25 am

Is there any evidence though that wearing masks actually stops the flow of an exaggerated virus? Furthermore, "loving others" involves loving the truth (1 Cor. 13.). Not in believing a worldwide hoax perpetrated as the largest social experiment in history.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, ThomasEversole and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:56 pm

BaleMaster wrote:Is there any evidence though that wearing masks actually stops the flow of an exaggerated virus?  Furthermore, "loving others" involves loving the truth (1 Cor. 13.). Not in believing a worldwide hoax perpetrated as the largest social experiment in history.

True, and this pandemic has a new first that I haven't seen mentioned much.  

We're quarantining and masking the healthy people with COVID.  Literally every other instance in history, (and the quarantine scripture mentioned earlier in this thread) the people who are quarantined and the people wearing masks are people who are sick or at severe risk of being sick, and its to preventative to others...  so I get it when people are upset about being mandated to wear a mask.  

It seems all the more an infringement of our rights when healthy people are commanded to a medical protocol, that before only applied to unhealthy/at-risk people.  

A comparison I'd make...   if there was a law enforced about wearing seatbelts, even if the vehicle isn't on or moving.  Shaming or fining people over not wearing a seatbelt in a parked car, to me, is similar to shaming or fining people who don't wear a mask and they're (proven) healthy.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:30 pm

My understanding of the mandating of facemasks for this pandemic is due to the concern that you may have the virus and transmit it without yourself feeling particularly  ill. This is different from something like SARS where you spread it only when clearly symptomatic so those who had it could be quickly quarantined.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:00 pm

On Friday, as prep for my Monday procedure, I had to have a COVID test.  It's a simple thing, involving jamming a treated stick up your nose and holding it in place for a few seconds.  I wonder why places like Walmart and Costco so far haven't implemented these screenings (all voluntary, of course) and thereby given their prospective shoppers a bit of peace of mind? I submit they are willing participants in ginning up the fear that is running wild through this world--a phobic response that enables the powers-that-be a greater foothold over all of us.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:48 pm

BaleMaster wrote:On Friday, as prep for my Monday procedure, I had to have a COVID test.  It's a simple thing, involving jamming a treated stick up your nose and holding it in place for a few seconds.  I wonder why places like Walmart and Costco so far haven't implemented these screenings (all voluntary, of course) and thereby given their prospective shoppers a bit of peace of mind? I submit they are willing participants in ginning up the fear that is running wild through this world--a phobic response that enables the powers-that-be a greater foothold over all of us.

I don't recommend anyone take these tests at all!  There are so many false positives associated with ALL the tests!  Clearly this is by design as they are padding the numbers through mass testing and they are counting on the public's continued ignorance of what this is really all about!  I have family members who have underlying medical conditions who have tested positive because in the end, they were UNINFORMED and IGNORANT to the agenda being pushed: Vaccinations, Vaccinations, Vaccinations!  The tests themselves could even contain a vaccination:

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by _wes Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:45 pm

Well I don't really have much choice in mask wearing.  As a military member, I'm commanded to wear a mask at work when I'm not in my office - and if I need to leave my home (and only for essential needs/services) and go in public.  Again - I had a choice to join, so my fault.  
Before it was ordered - I did not wear a mask. 
What a weird time to be alive. . .remember 2009, swine flu - what, 60M folks infected?  Remember the mask wearing, social distancing. . . quarantine. . . ?  Me neither.  Did y'all realize there was a pandemic during Woodstock?  Yeah, wow.  What a time to be alive.
bounce bounce What a Face
_wes
_wes
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Location : Burke, VA - > Panama City, FL - > Montgomery, AL > Panama City FL (Lynn H aven) > DC > Dayton, OH > Huntsville, AL

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:03 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:
BaleMaster wrote:On Friday, as prep for my Monday procedure, I had to have a COVID test.  It's a simple thing, involving jamming a treated stick up your nose and holding it in place for a few seconds.  I wonder why places like Walmart and Costco so far haven't implemented these screenings (all voluntary, of course) and thereby given their prospective shoppers a bit of peace of mind? I submit they are willing participants in ginning up the fear that is running wild through this world--a phobic response that enables the powers-that-be a greater foothold over all of us.

I don't recommend anyone take these tests at all!  There are so many false positives associated with ALL the tests!  Clearly this is by design as they are padding the numbers through mass testing and they are counting on the public's continued ignorance of what this is really all about!  I have family members who have underlying medical conditions who have tested positive because in the end, they were UNINFORMED and IGNORANT to the agenda being pushed: Vaccinations, Vaccinations, Vaccinations!  The tests themselves could even contain a vaccination:

While I appreciate your right to your zealousness, I find it over-the-top and a bit condescending.  If I have to choose between getting a Covid test and allowing benign  cells in my body to potentially grow malignant, I'll take the stick up the nose anytime.  

I suggest you dial back the dogmatism and keep it to yourself.  Rolling Eyes
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Guenther321 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:20 pm

Sorry BaleMaster, I'll continue to speak the truth LOUDLY til my dying breath no matter who wants to hear it, and that goes for anyone in my personal life, or on this forum!  I don't care if you agree with me at all, nor anyone else.  If you find it condescending, then I don't know what to say to you.  COVID-19 is the greatest lie of our time, a devious hoax perpetuated upon every man, woman and child on this earth and is being used as THE vehicle to usher in the New World Order!  The World Economic Forum recently put out a video titled "The Great Reset".  They are putting it out there right in our faces!  This isn't just a North American thing.  The economies of the entire world will crumble with the next staged event and guess what?  All these silly "conspiracy theories" that people love to poke fun at won't look much like theories any more!  The United States is OVER!  The "freedoms" we enjoy are only illusions and if anyone thinks that any president or political figure is going to come along and sort everything back out, they are beyond delusional.  One of the many goals of COVID-19 was to bring the economies of the world to their knees.  The mandatory vaccines are just around the corner, biometric vaccines that WILL alter your DNA into something NOT in the image of God, something NOT redeemable.  You WILL surrender your free will to take part in this reset!  All these things I've been talking about didn't come from any whackjob basement-dwelling kooks!  Look at what the World Economic Forum is saying!  Look at what Bill Gates is saying!  Look at the United Nations own Agenda 21 (as in 2021)!  Look at the white papers that show patents and proof of what I've been saying!  Look into Event 201 held THREE months before our world changed forever! Plans within plans within plans.

I've tried to tell the truth here, whether online or in my own community, basically anywhere that I can, and I will continue standing up and warning people LOUDLY of these things that are indeed coming FAR sooner than most of us would like to believe!  If speaking about these things costs me friendships, oh well.  I'm not here to win any popularity contests, believe me.  If it eventually costs me my life, then I'll gladly lay it down for the ultimate TRUTH!  This life is temporary and regardless of what many choose to believe, the time of testing is already here!  The majority of those choosing to walk around wearing masks will most likely take the vaccines and the "certification mark".  These people you see around you walking the streets are not really people at all anymore.  They have been hollowed out, mere shadows of their former selves, shadows who used to have faces, and who will turn on the rest of us at a moment's notice.  They will believe just anything that the media tells them because that's what they were programmed to do.  Anyone who is voluntarily wearing a mask at this stage is a mindless drone who couldn't think for themselves if their lives depended on it.  They chose to follow the herd and the herd is heading over the cliff! 

I speak for my family and myself when I say that I reject the tests, contact tracing, masks, vaccines and the mark and I would advise you to do the same!  These decisions will have eternal consequences.  The ripple effects from our decisions have the potential to save lives and even souls, so choose carefully!  I am nothing in the grand scheme of things.  I'm the dirt that you walk on.  No matter what you think about me (not that anyone even knows me or even cares) please don't dismiss the things that I've said without prayerful consideration.  In time these things that I and many others have warned about will become self-evident.  Now is the time for anyone on the fence to speak up and take their stand boldly!  The levels of this pressure cooker we are currently in are rising, not falling. 

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless.  Not to speak is to speak.  Not to act is to act."
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:57 am

Welcome to my ignore list.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Follower of Jesus, deathisgain and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:40 am

Methinks someone is reading too many stories from Alex Jones.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 pm

alldatndensum wrote:Methinks someone is reading too many stories from Alex Jones.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't listen to Alex Jones.  Can't stand the man.
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:23 am

BaleMaster wrote:Welcome to my ignore list.

Mine too,  anyone to claim to profess they know the truth when in reality they don't i take issue with

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am

A great article on mask-wearing, social distancing and all the other associated nonsense from a biblical perspective.

https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR2L_aW3bsyDCIw_X-J_bvACXk6kjhRa7YnsRpxwaelA7FfoX_euKGLEXGs
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:36 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:A great article on mask-wearing, social distancing and all the other associated nonsense from a biblical perspective.

https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR2L_aW3bsyDCIw_X-J_bvACXk6kjhRa7YnsRpxwaelA7FfoX_euKGLEXGs

All I will say is this:  if someone looks under every rock to find a demon, they are going to find it.  I read as much as I could stomach.  It reads like a longer form Chick tract.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:26 pm

Me too, Alldat. That "teaching" is nothing more than countless innuendo, guilt by association, and ancient dingbat non sequiturs cobbled together in a KJV-only style blender of epic fail.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:28 am

My mother is more "anti-mask" than I am. LOL

She frequented these antique shops that are in my area before this plague. They knew her well, she would shop for hours and often buy something.

My mother noticed her first time back at these shops this week, that they put a sign on their door that masks were required. She entered without a mask and straight up asked them, "Is there any way that I can shop without a mask? Because if I have to wear a mask, I'll just leave."

Their response? "Nonononononono please stay. You don't really need to wear a mask if you want to shop." Laughing
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:55 am

When people ,whom you personally know, get infected, it's not hard to look at it through a different lens. I just learned that a former member of my church died from this last night.
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Samson wrote:When people ,whom you personally know, get infected, it's not hard to look at it through a different lens. I just learned that a former member of my church died from this last night.

I'm sorry to hear about their death.

I don't think someone close to me would have to die from this, for me to look at this differently.

COVID19 does kill people. I know this because I've looked at the data.
Cloth masks do not prevent spread of this disease. I know this because I've looked at the data.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

CrimsonWarrior and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:07 pm

I found this meme kind of ironic.  (excluding the not-best grammar and deadliest claim, the point still stands)

Spoiler:

You know, if the current propaganda was to wear masks that look like the masks in 3 of those panels, and governments were issuing those...  I think there were be quite a few less nay-sayers.  Perhaps folks would take this even more seriously than they already do.

...but I think a federal mandate for this "deadly" disease regarding said masks, which are thin pieces of colored cloth at best, that may or may not be touched hourly to adjust/move it, that folks with no provided training may actually wear improperly, just seems all the more like a power grab for politicians who want their populous to appear muzzled. Rolling Eyes
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:37 pm

I don’t trust the government or the media at all. The numbers are definitely padded. I can’t stand getting the looks or the thought of a mouthy person saying something to me that might ruin my day. It feels like people are losing their minds, tolerance and civility... I have been out and about in stores since the whole thing started, with and without a mask. I even wear the same mask several times without washing it and I feel fine. I prefer the “distancing” over wearing something over my face that fogs up my glasses and forces me to breathe carbon dioxide. I’ve seen the signs on pretty much every store that you can’t enter without a mask, but so far only one verbally told me I can’t go in without it.

I think anyone with eyes to see (so to speak) knows this is social engineering. Being conditioned. Look at all the misinformation since the beginning... originally they actually told the truth and said masks are basically ineffective and to save them for first responders and medical workers, but then they recanted that and it’s suddenly “better than nothing“. The media downplayed the close proximity of the protesters, but went after the people that went to the beaches. Very cherry picked. Now all of a sudden it’s airborne. Yeah right! These so-called experts are puppets of the machine. If you want to keep your job, do as your told.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:27 pm

My sister-in-law is recovering from it. She felt terrible for a few days, bedridden at home. Harder than the flu. Not sure where she got it at this point. I'd assume she wears a mask everywhere since my brother works in a hospital and is for wearing them.

I don't mind wearing one. I'll have to ask our district is returning to school with masks K-12, including my 2nd boy. Hooray for starting kindergarten with a mask. :/ He's enjoy his camo gator mask though.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:40 am

We are required to wear a mask where I am, outside and especially in stores.  I have noticed lately though that fewer people are wearing them outside.  The bigger problem here is the increased lawlessness that is going on in my neighborhood ever since our mayor defunded the police by $1 Billion.  I do not feel safe walking around like I used to.  We have had some really awful problems.  I could tell you stories that would curl your toes, but don't want to derail the topic.  It's just a very bad situation right now.

On the positive side, I was able to get away last month to the Jersey Shore for a week, with family members.  It was awesome.  We stayed in a B&B where we didn't have to wear masks.  We did not have to wear them outside either, nor at the outside seating at restaurants.  The only time we needed to wear one was when walking into a store.  It was really refreshing and brought a little bit of normalcy back.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:38 pm

At my local Walmart, I noticed at least two folks enter the building without masks--good for them! Very Happy   And a few other customers with theirs lowered.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

DilemnaNation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:34 pm

BaleMaster wrote:At my local Walmart, I noticed at least two folks enter the building without masks--good for them! Very Happy   And a few other customers with theirs lowered.

My wife and I had a day "out" to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary, and it was interesting that the handful of places we went, VERY FEW people were wearing masks. ...and I'm in a pretty blue state (Illinois) but I'd say most of the blue is probably up north in Chicago.

ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Our governor (Illinois) a few days ago, started a new RIDICULOUS mask mandate.

- People in restaurants MUST wear a mask if the waiter/waitress approaches the table.
- People in vehicles must wear a mask when approaching drive through windows, to pay or get their food.

The most ludicrous part about this is, there's literally no consequence at all for consumers or customers.  Literally its the BUSINESSES that will be given Class A Misdemeanor and up to $2500 fines for not enforcing it.

So I guess if anyone wants to see utter decimation to any fast food or restaurant in my state, all they have to do show up with some friends and don't wear masks, and keep doing it to where they eventually slip through the cracks, so tryhards can report it and the restaurants will keep getting fines and new criminal charges.

What sort of justice logic is this?  

Charging a business, for a customer breaking "the law", the customer has no consequences?  Turn your business away or get charged and pay fines?  That sounds lose-lose to me.  I can't see this as being anything else other than the governor trying to destroy businesses in this state, just in some twisted way of "look at how bad orange man is".  (and our governor is one of the most Trump deranged politicians out there)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next