The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing Masks?

+16
Samson
_wes
Follower of Jesus
Guenther321
alldatndensum
DilemnaNation
CrimsonWarrior
Tobi Elektrik
Grindboy
BaleMaster
Pro-Zak
oldschooldoom
Black Rider
crucifyd
ThomasEversole
WildWorld
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wearing Masks? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wearing Masks?

Post by Tobi Elektrik Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Wearing masks is annoying. And of course it feels kind of unnecessary when you are feeling healthy. But even more annoying and unnecessary are those endless discussions IMO!
A big problem is indeed that a lot of politicians / experts totally changed their opinion. We had this in Germany too.
But within the last weeks and months several examples have shown that wearing masks makes a difference. There were cities where they encouraged people very early to wear masks in public and the case numbers were significantly better than in other comparable cities were such measures were introduced later.

It's not killing anybody and you don't have to wear those masks ALWAYS. Wearing a mask when entering a shop or using public transport isn't comfortable but not a big deal for an average person. That's why I view it as very disrespectful when people are leaving their masks off while I try to protect those people from a potential infection.
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

alldatndensum and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:23 pm

I usually only wear a mask when required. It can be a little annoying, but I don't mind it too much.

As a conservative libertarian I am certainly not a fan of governments fining people for not wearing masks. However, businesses have every right to require customers to wear masks while in their facilities. I see no issue with that. Whether it's effective or not, I don't really know. But it doesn't bug me that much.

I am FAR more concerned about governments forcing businesses to close down like they did not too long ago. I see that as the real issue; not this mask thing.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Governments are still closing businesses down and are threatening them if they don't force mask wearing.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:47 pm

I thought the shutdowns had mostly lightened up by now. Sad
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:11 pm

I would recommend reading "Good-Bye Germ Theory: Ending a Century of Medical Fraud" by Dr. William P. Trebing.  This book, as well as the research of Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Sherri Tenpenney and a host of others whose voice you will NEVER hear on mainstream media will help expose the lies of the mainstream medical and pharmaceutical drug cartels! 

You cannot catch an "airborne" virus.  It's actually never been scientifically proven.  I just woke up to this a few months ago and am still learning.  The more I learn the sicker I get from all the lies I've swallowed for most of my life.  I want to say this as well: I've never meant to come across as some sort of know-it-all, and if I have, I truly apologize.  The truth is, I continue to learn more every day because I don't like being lied to and what I've been realizing for years now is that most of the things that we have been conditioned to believe in this realm are simply not true. I think that their lies will begin to unravel when we have a genuine thirst for real truth and begin to question for ourselves instead of endlessly reciting so-called facts from sources that have never proven themselves trustworthy!  Here is the link to the book on amazon for anyone who may be interested.

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Bye-Germ-Theory-century-medical/dp/1413454402
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

alldatndensum, _wes, ThomasEversole, TZ75 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:56 am

How dare you not accept the current media fear progpaganda!  You must be a right-wing, religous fanatic, racist, homophobic, facist, Trump supporter in a MAGA hat!

lol! lol! lol!

I am joking, of course.  Thanks for sharing that resource!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:51 pm

I ran into an interesting study that took place in 2015, involving 1607 healthcare workers in Vietnam and mask use.
https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/bmjopen/5/4/e006577.full.pdf

A few takeaways from the study:
Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%.

Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection.

I'm not aware of a more recent study as extensive... But it sounds to me like cloth mask wearing could actually hurt the population more than it helps, Covid or not.

I do agree with what Crimson Warrior said regarding the rights businesses have to make mask wearing manditory. I actually don't see that as too different in application than "No shirt, no shoes, no service."

That said, I think businesses mandating customer mask wearing are doing so more based on "feelings" and "societal hunch" than actual factual medical or scientific evidence. Perhaps they mandate mask wearing because of a threat from local government, or to appease the liberal privilege mob.

ie: Stores in major democratic cities that plaster their store location with Black Lives Matter slogans, in lieu of "We support your rights. Please don't trash our store." which would be perceived as racist by some liberal factions.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

_wes, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:35 am

alldatndensum wrote:Well, corporate America is joining in to make you behave.  Now Starbucks, Bestbuy, and Walmart are going to require masks nationwide.  American Eagle and Costco already do.  Starbucks' mask mandate goes into effect today and the Walmart mandate starts on Monday July 20.

I can easily do away with the rest of the stores on this list as I never go to Bestbuy, Costco, or American Eagle.  I rarely go to Starbucks, but they can guarantee I won't be now.  I need Walmart, though, as that is the lowest cost place to get groceries for me locally.  I can go more mom and pop to get groceries, but it will cost me three times as much to have far less selection.

Of course, if you look into these corporations, all five of them are huge supporters of liberal (I hate to even say Democrat nowadays because their members are too far left of what left used to be) candidates who favor continued lockdowns, face-masks, and fines/jail time for people who don't comply while emptying prisons of dangerous hardened criminals.

No Corporation is innocent, dig deep enough youll find every coporation supports something that you dont agree with or like....

my stance on this is this: Wear one , dont wear one, dont matter to me just dont come near me and we'll be good, its not a hoax its real, Ive already lost one family member to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:28 am

I'm sorry about your loss Warzawa, but I have to disagree with anyone dying of COVID-19 because it simply isn't real!  It has NEVER been isolated/purified under an electron microscope despite what the media, the CDC or anyone else claims.  You've got to remember that they lie through their teeth!  I'm not saying that some of the symptoms associated COVID aren't real.  There are other factors that cause some of these symptoms that I won't get into because that thread has already been shut down.  There are a couple of doctors out there that are actually offering a $5,000 reward if anyone can prove to them that COVID-19 exists, and guess what, there have been no takers!  That's because it's not real!  Through my research I've found that exosomes in our own body are what the fraudulent medical industry calls a "virus".  These exosomes start to remove toxins and that's why usually once or twice a year or so most everyone gets "sick".  It's not something you catch!  It's your body doing housekeeping.  We live in a VERY toxic environment!  You have genetically modified foods, vaccines/flu shots, flouride and all sorts of other contaminants in water, heavy metal poisoning in the air we breathe and every other wonderful thing that is given to us by the same government that is supposed to care about us so much that they want us to smother ourselves to the point of hypoxia, pleurisy or worse!  It's crucial to understand that this is a great deception / strong delusion, whatever you want to call it.  The bottom line is that the entire world is being deceived through this, and the endgame is vaccines that will strip you of your humanity and allow surveillance for the rest of your life.  ID2020 will consolidate everything into one big "certification mark" eventually and you WILL have to have this to continue participating in society.  That's what satanic mouthpieces such as Bill Gates are saying anyway. 

I'm not trying to come across as insensitive to your situation.  I have my own within my family.  My 81-year old uncle and aunt both tested positive for COVID even though they both have many underlying issues.  My uncle has COPD and lung problems and my aunt has emphysema and other issues as well.  They should have NEVER taken the test to begin with but did so out of fear and the advice of their "medical professional".  I have been walking around without a mask, without gloves, with absolutely no fear since this whole PLANdemic began and guess what, nothing!  I was diagnosed with an immune deficiency disorder ten years ago and if anyone has an excuse to buy into the fear it's me.  The truth is the fear is all that's real!  The tests yield 80% false positives and that's not my opinion, that's a fact!  Look into it and you might be surprised by what you find.  My dad is 72 and has second stage black lung and COPD and he would definitely test positive but he knows better than to submit to a test! 

What is happening in society has been planned for many years and is wicked to the core.  God designed us to shake hands, give hugs, touch, kiss...in other words, we are social creatures by design!  We are being intentionally stripped of our individuality and now conformity is the rule of the day!  Obedience, compliance to tyranny!  Think 1984 by George Orwell.  One particular quote from George Orwell was "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever!".  The term "social distancing" was used in the movie Contagion from 2011.  This little catch phrase is nothing new.  We have all been programmed to accept these things through the guise of "entertainment".  The tagline for the movie was "Nothing spreads like fear"!  The CDC is represented in the movie, even the news anchor talking to Lawrence Fishburne's character is a REAL news anchor on CNN!  There is no distinction between the news and Hollywood and they rub that in our faces constantly through "films" such as this.  The truth is they are one and the same and they have been programming us for many years to accept this new reality!  Here is the clip I mentioned....the social distancing term is at the 2:06 minute mark:

I warn everyone in my family NOT to take the test, not to wear masks not to consent to what is happening.  Regardless if anyone at all agrees with me, this most definitely is training for the Mark of the Beast!  Vaccines are next! 

I continue to walk into stores who have a mandatory mask policy without one because the truth is these are NOT laws.  They are recommendations and proclamations with no basis in law whatsoever!  I have spoken with several stores in my area about my concerns and for the most part they have been heard, acknowledged and I am allowed to shop.  Most assume it's mandatory so they fall in line.  They cave.  Small businesses, farms, stores of all types have been shut down because of this, and the goal is the destruction of the economy, the dollar.  In their own words, they want a "great reset".  I'll leave it at that as I've went on long enough and I'm sure most don't want to hear it anyway.  Again, check out the book by Dr. William P. Trebing entitled "Good-Bye Germ Theory: Ending a Century of Medical Fraud".  It's available on Amazon.  Let's arm ourselves with truth and reject the lies!
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 pm

,,anyway,,here's a face mask a lot of us would be willing to wear:

Wearing Masks? - Page 2 9k=

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

_wes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:13 pm

Warzawa wrote:

No Corporation is innocent, dig deep enough youll find every coporation supports something that you dont agree with or like....

my stance on this is this: Wear one , dont wear one, dont matter to me just dont come near me and we'll be good, its not a hoax its real, Ive already lost one family member to it.
Yes indeed. I find it hard even working for my own employer sometimes who support public causes which are offensive to my beliefs but if I was to speak out would be fired. 

Sorry for your loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:07 pm

Warzawa wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:Well, corporate America is joining in to make you behave.  Now Starbucks, Bestbuy, and Walmart are going to require masks nationwide.  American Eagle and Costco already do.  Starbucks' mask mandate goes into effect today and the Walmart mandate starts on Monday July 20.

I can easily do away with the rest of the stores on this list as I never go to Bestbuy, Costco, or American Eagle.  I rarely go to Starbucks, but they can guarantee I won't be now.  I need Walmart, though, as that is the lowest cost place to get groceries for me locally.  I can go more mom and pop to get groceries, but it will cost me three times as much to have far less selection.

Of course, if you look into these corporations, all five of them are huge supporters of liberal (I hate to even say Democrat nowadays because their members are too far left of what left used to be) candidates who favor continued lockdowns, face-masks, and fines/jail time for people who don't comply while emptying prisons of dangerous hardened criminals.

I never said that the virus was a hoax.  It's real, but it has been politicized, weaponized against Trump, and even now we are getting snippets of truth showing how the CDC has inflated numbers. We have been played, and the freedoms we are giving up will never be given back.  The media isn't wrong when they call this the new normal.  We will have one crisis after another until the USA is no more because we the people begged our local and state governments to save us while using the US Constitution for their toilet paper.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Black Rider, CrimsonWarrior, TZ75, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:51 pm

Last week, my county mayor mandated masks. He was crucified on social media and reversed his decision less than an hour later.

He made a promise on Sunday that he would not mandate masks.  Today, he flip-flopped again and has now given a mask mandate.

I have no respect for a wishy-washy politician who so easily goes back on his word.  He can count on me not voting for him again.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

_wes, ThomasEversole, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:19 pm

I talked to a friend a couple days ago, who had some family members go to a clinic to take a COVID test.  A couple of them (literally 2 people related to my friend), filled out the registration paperwork, but then had to leave and weren't able to actually take the COVID test at that time..  

They thought they would be called to re-scheduled the test again, but instead, they were called to both be told they tested positive for COVID19.

That's right.  Didn't test, but still "tested" positive, per the call from the clinic they received.  (and this is in Illinois)

Based on what happened in Florida, and what I heard locally in my state, I don't think I trust the reported cases or deaths number, really at all anymore...

My AA meetings I attend, reopened at the start of July. It started with all of us wearing masks. Then this last Thursday, none of us were wearing masks. Looks like its not just me that doesn't know what to believe about this anymore.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Tennessee has a couple of cases now where folks signed up for the test and left due to long lines.  They then get a call staying they were positive.

With bloated CDC numbers, the WHO helping China lie about their numbers, and now stories like this, it is hard to accept that were are even being given an iota of truth.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:25 pm

I understand why people dont want to wear masks.
I understand that these are just recommendations and not laws.

Having said that, if a store chooses to make it a requirement of entry, then it's there property and they can do that with or without a law in place. Private property is private property.

Also Hollywood didn't start or even create the term social distancing. I believe it goes back to Edward Hull in 1963, though he was studying personal space and not viruses. Also, the Bible gives an example of social distancing in Leviticus.

"Although the term was introduced only in the 21st century,[13] social-distancing measures date back to at least the 5th century BC. The Bible contains one of the earliest known references to the practice in the Book of Leviticus 13:46: "And the leper in whom the plague is... he shall dwell alone; [outside] the camp shall his habitation be."[14] During the Plague of Justinian of 541 to 542, Emperor Justinian enforced an ineffective quarantine on the Byzantine Empire, including dumping bodies into the sea; he predominantly blamed the widespread outbreak on "Jews, Samaritans, pagans, heretics, Arians, Montanists and homosexuals".[15] In modern times, social distancing measures have been successfully implemented in several epidemics. In St. Louis, shortly after the first cases of influenza were detected in the city during the 1918 flu pandemic, authorities implemented school closures, bans on public gatherings and other social-distancing interventions. The influenza fatality rates in St. Louis were much less than in Philadelphia, which had fewer cases of influenza but allowed a mass parade to continue and did not introduce social distancing until more than two weeks after its first cases."

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:25 pm

If this does lead to the mark of the beast, my reaction will be " I guess it's not pre-trib after all...."

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:59 am

I can't even with this topic im out

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:36 pm

I wanted to take a moment to address the OSHA minimum safe oxygen levels and show that by their own forms and documents they clearly lay out the consequences of breathing in an oxygen deficient atmosphere.  I will post a link to this.  The information in the link was updated on April 2, 2007, long before business began imposing masks upon their employees.  Again, Co2 meters demonstrate and back up exactly what is listed in OSHA's own guidelines.

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/standardinterpretations/2007-04-02-0

These OSHA guidelines are for employees in the workplace and were designed to protect their health and safety.  Of course these same facts, as they pertain to oxygen deprivation, obviously apply to anyone else as well when you cover your face and begin to breathe in your own carbon dioxide.  Again, you can easily demonstrate this with a C02 meter with someone wearing a mask. 

I also want to bring attention to a Youtube channel known as 'TheBigSib'.  This guy, Brandon, is in Louisiana and I highly recommend his channel for those who wish to understand how the law operates and how to exert our natural God-given rights within this corrupt system.  These executive orders from our local officials, proclamations or whatever you wish to call them are anything but law and I would suggest we all familiarize ourselves with them and the language within.  They all seem to be structured in very similar fashion across the board and leave exemptions for medical and health and safety.  Those business that would attempt to deny anyone entrance because of their mask policy are violating yours and my rights by doing so!  That is, unless you choose to go along with their unlawful decrees and suffocate yourself.  Most businesses will tell you that they are "private" businesses and therefore have the right to make and enforce their own policies. The truth is quite different.  If said business is publicly traded and have received federal or public funds then they fall under Commercial Law!  Wal Mart falls under this category as does Kroger who recently adopted a "mandatory" mask policy.  I shop at Kroger and I can assure you that I did indeed get inside their store a few days ago to shop without a mask and I will continue to do so despite what they are telling the public.  So when a publicly traded business such as Wal Mart or Kroger (and many others) ask you to wear a mask, they legally have to take responsibility for any harm to you (whether acute or chronic) by asking to wear a mask which decreases your oxygen intake and forces you to breathe in your own Co2 and furthermore are required to state their responsibility for you in writing!  Of course absolutely NONE of the associates at any of these stores have been informed of any of this.  They are entirely in the dark and that's why we need to speak to a manager,  or one who represents the company trying to enforce the policy.  There is obviously little to no communication whatsoever between management and the associates at the doors attempting to force their will upon others, and it all seems deliberate to me.  We need to document, record if possible, and contact whomever we have to in order to stand up for our rights.  It's been said that "A man who doesn't assert his rights has none!" and I wholeheartedly agree.

Anyway, here is the link to Brandon's channel, particularly his recent experience with a local Wal Mart and how he handled the situation.  This guy is a real inspiration and I have learned much from his knowledge. 

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:44 pm

LOL
A new fan of the masks!Wearing Masks? - Page 2 20200710
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Tobi Elektrik wrote:LOL

Puppets reading from a script, nothing more!  I love the Robin Williams quote:

“Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".”
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 am

Tobi Elektrik wrote:LOL
I disagree with the POTUS on his gay marriage stance, and this.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

DilemnaNation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:08 am

Wore my Bane mask this morning to the store. Very positive reactions from the other shoppers.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:37 am

I wear a mask in public areas inside. Believers are not told to defend our rights; we’re told to love others. People from the WHO to the CDC to my doctor and nurse friends of ours are all unanimous that we should be wearing masks to protect others, so I do it out of love.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next