The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time not see

+4
deathisgain
Kerrick
eatbugs
KaramKaram
8 posters

Go down

Long time not see Empty Long time not see

Post by KaramKaram Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Hey guys, how are you all?
I am doing fine, working non-stop for a better life but I am alive and well and so is my family (wife and kids).
I have been in sporadic communication with Kerrick through FB and today I was able to rejoin the CRM. 
Right now we are in self-imposed confinement as Mexican president is a total jerk. I had a friend going to the hospital as she clearly has all the symptoms of Covid19 and she was rejected and was told to go back only if the symptoms persist. The situation has been very chaotic. In any case, we keep on praying for safety to endure the times we are living. 
Please pray for me and my wife, as we have faced a personal situation that almost destroyed our marriage, as I told to Kerrick, I am not an easy forgive and I know I have to work that part of me. But I know we will be able to work it all out. 
I hope to be able to come more frequently around here. 
Pray for our family in my home country, they have been facing more and more problems every day, but I know God is with them all. 
I think the last actions taken by the US government will help to break the chains over my country and set my people free.
I love you all! I have never ceased praying for all of you!
Take care and stay safe and well.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Long time not see Empty Re: Long time not see

Post by eatbugs Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Welcome back!

Glad to hear from you!  Yes, I will keep praying for you and your family.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:04 pm

It's great to see you back on here Karam!  I'll be continuing to pray for you and your family.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:53 pm

Always praying for you bro!
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:36 am

Thank you, guys! Today I went out to shop for some groceries and saw a guy that had fainted apparently for Coronavirus. I got back home took off all my clothing and threw it on the washing machine, then took a shower frantically and then I realized that I didn't even buy what I needed, that scene was very terrifying. How are you doing during the pandemic? I hope you are all safe, well, and healthy! Let's stick together in prayer. 

2 Chronicle 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm

It's what they call the "new normal" here, in the Midwestern state of Missouri.  People are still flocking into my Walmart workplace in record numbers, unable to grasp the simple concept of "social distancing."  Monday things should change...
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:59 pm

Hey Karsm! I just got back here myself. Good to see you again.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:47 am

New Creation wrote:Hey Karsm! I just got back here myself. Good to see you again.
Are you in the Dominican Republic or in the States? In any case, I hope wherever you are you are safe and well and spreading God's word.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:29 am

Good to see you Karam!  Glad that all is well with you!

As far as the virus is concerned, I don't know of anyone who has had it.  While there are a lot of cases in the Nashville area, my county isn't hit nearly as hard and has had no deaths.  The people are getting antsy having to stay home.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:12 pm

We never made it to the Dominican Republic, still here in Michigan. I think I'm glad we stayed because I found an epic job here.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:Good to see you Karam!  Glad that all is well with you!

As far as the virus is concerned, I don't know of anyone who has had it.  While there are a lot of cases in the Nashville area, my county isn't hit nearly as hard and has had no deaths.  The people are getting antsy having to stay home.
 I am glad to hear man. 
Still making music and those cool cigar guitars?
The albums you gave me are in heavy rotation for me.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:09 pm

New Creation wrote:We never made it to the Dominican Republic, still here in Michigan. I think I'm glad we stayed because I found an epic job here.
Awesome man! I am glad for you! Blessings to you and your beautiful family.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:59 am

KaramKaram wrote:

I am glad to hear man. 

I actually quit making the cigar box guitars for a while. I was trying to build three for people before Christmas.  The builds all went wrong and ended up being trash.  So, I quit forever.  Well, until the Covid boredom kicked in.....

Now, I have finished one for my brother.  It is a license plate resonator guitar that has a Cincinnati Reds plate for the face.  He loves the Reds, so he is gonna love it.

I am working on one for my niece's boyfriend.  It is just an acoustic three string he can play around the house.  It is looking amazing.

The other two I am working on right now are specifically for me.  They are being built to sound like a guitar AND bass at the same time.  Add it a drum machine that you control with your feet, and I am starting to overcome my fear of being a one man band.  I need these guitars to be built right the first time.  No pressure, huh?  If they succeed, I will be practicing my old tunes and working on new ones so I can take Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band just about anywhere.

Glad to hear you like the albums!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Hey KK,

Great to see you are still doing well, as with the others, I constantly am praying for you and your family.
Glad to hear you are doing alright!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
KaramKaram wrote:

I am glad to hear man. 

I actually quit making the cigar box guitars for a while. I was trying to build three for people before Christmas.  The builds all went wrong and ended up being trash.  So, I quit forever.  Well, until the Covid boredom kicked in.....

Now, I have finished one for my brother.  It is a license plate resonator guitar that has a Cincinnati Reds plate for the face.  He loves the Reds, so he is gonna love it.

I am working on one for my niece's boyfriend.  It is just an acoustic three string he can play around the house.  It is looking amazing.

The other two I am working on right now are specifically for me.  They are being built to sound like a guitar AND bass at the same time.  Add it a drum machine that you control with your feet, and I am starting to overcome my fear of being a one man band.  I need these guitars to be built right the first time.  No pressure, huh?  If they succeed, I will be practicing my old tunes and working on new ones so I can take Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band just about anywhere.

Oh cool! I hope to hear the new album one of these days. 

How much is a cigar box if I would ask you to create one?
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:28 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:Hey KK,

Great to see you are still doing well, as with the others, I constantly am praying for you and your family.
Glad to hear you are doing alright!

Thank you HC. Tons of blessing for you and your family.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:01 pm

KaramKaram wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
KaramKaram wrote:

I am glad to hear man. 

Oh cool! I hope to hear the new album one of these days. 

How much is a cigar box if I would ask you to create one?

That totally depends on what you want.  Do you want a three string?  Four string?  Do you want it completely acoustic, or do you want it where you can play through an amp as well?  The type of pickup you want can bump the price tag up.

Most of the ones I have sold for around $125-150 US dollars plus shipping.  I usually take the cost of parts and double that even though I know I am shorting myself on the amount of time I take making it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:11 pm

I will save money to get one done. Thanks for the details.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down