The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement

+8
Pro-Zak
alldatndensum
Superjuice
Follower of Jesus
Black Rider
Temple of Blood
Staybrite
MikeInFla
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement Empty Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement

Post by MikeInFla Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Motley Crue confirmed that they reunited and officially announced that they are back by literally blowing up the Cessation of Touring agreement that they signed in 2014.
The band's reunion has been subject of rumors lately and it heated up even more when Rolling Stone claimed that unnamed sources "confirmed" that Motley Crue, Def Leppard and Poison are planning to team up for a major tour.
There was renewed interest in the band following the release of their Netflix biopic and the Machine Gun Kelly (real name Colson Baker), who played Tommy Lee in the film, shared his excitement about the reunion.
He said, "Since playing Tommy Lee in The Dirt, so many of my fans have said how they wish they could've seen the real Motley Crue play live. I never thought I would see the day when this would become a reality. But the fans spoke and Motley Crue listened!"
The tour with Leppard and Poison has not yet been officially confirmed. Watch the band blow up their Cessation of Touring agreement.

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement Empty Re: Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement

Post by Staybrite Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 pm

I'm not surprised.  At least they made it 5 years.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement Empty Re: Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:38 pm

LOL
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:35 pm

I said in another forum, surprised they made it this long.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Black Rider wrote:I said in another forum, surprised they made it this long.

What! Shocked  You frequent another forum?  I feel so....betrayed.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:18 am

Suspect Suspect Suspect
Oops, didn't mean to actually write that.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:55 am

Cessation of Touring Agreement = Way to Bilk More Fans of $$$
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:29 am

Pretty much.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:12 pm

I doubt the document truly existed and not surprised theyre hitting the road again, question is..... do i want to hit a show and if so is it to see Def Leppard or the Crue ... hmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:13 am

I dunno, does anybody want to really see this?
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Bigger surprise is that all four are still living.

Last edited by Superjuice on Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:34 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:Cessation of Touring Agreement = Way to Bilk More Fans of $$$

I blame promoters.  Motley has had one promoter offering them $150 million to come out of retirement.  It would be hard to turn down especially when you have made your life out of making music and having fans cheer you on.  Seeing that none of the guys are lighting up the music world with their efforts since retirement, I would guess that reliving the glory days with a reunion tour would seem exciting regardless of the money.  As far as I know, Mick is the only one with a project in the works.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:43 am

Vince is hard to watch and he's only getting worse.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 am

I saw FireHouse and Warrant live tonight and both blow away the Crue live. Vince Neil is so done. I wouldn’t go to a Crue concert if it was free.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:37 am

MikeInFla wrote:I dunno, does anybody want to really see this?

Is this for real?!  Laughing
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:38 pm

Kickstart is probably my fav Crue song, but that performance was pretty bad. If they decide to put out another studio album, they may need to layer the vocals def leppard style.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 am

Motley tears up their "cessation of touring" agreement 76706810
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:49 am

If someone gave a performance like this in a cover band they'd get laughed off the stage! Just proves once you gain fame and rabid fans doesn't really matter how you perform, the sheepele are blinded by the mere presence of their idols.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:14 am

they might need to kickstart Vince's heart

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:00 am

Warzawa wrote:they might need to kickstart Vince's heart

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 am

That video is overdone, making fun of Vince's mumbles in concert. But like so many 80's singers, he destroyed his voice yet people still go see them.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:32 am

Stryper frontman Michael Sweet has posted the following message online with regards to the upcoming tour:
"Four reasons Stryper is the most logical choice to be the first of four on the Mötley Crüe tour:
1. Because Mötley Crüe has never done things 'by the book.' They've always surprised people, and adding Stryper to the tour would definitely raise some eyebrows.
2. Musically it works. It just does. I look at our audiences every night and see Mötley Crüe and Def Leppard & Poison T-shirts. Whether we all want to admit it or not, we have the same fan bases for the most part. Albeit their fan base is much larger than ours, but musically I think it would work perfectly. Stryper is at the top of our game musically right now. And I think the entire tour will be performing at its best.
3. The encore could be an epic mash-up of 'Shout At The Devil' and 'To Hell With The Devil'.
4. More than ever in the history of music we need someone to make a bold statement that says 'No matter how different we may seem, as human beings we're really all the same.' This is Mötley Crüe's chance to unite a very divided world right now. For them to say 'Yeah, we may (or may not) believe the same thing as Stryper, but we're all human beings and we should all get along with one another, no matter what we believe.'
Whatever happens, this scenario would be epic. And certainly the most unique
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:28 am

Reason #1 the Crue won't do it, Stryper would blow them off the stage on a nightly basis!
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:37 am

I bet if a promoter offered them another $150 MILLION to do it, they'd jump on the Stryper bandwagon and tour with them.  The Crue are musicians and self admitted "whores" when it comes to playing live.  Show them the money, and they will do whatever you want.

lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockrz Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:40 am

they are back by literally blowing up the Cessation of Touring agreement that they signed in 2014

So, who did they sign an agreement with where they agreed to not tour.

That makes no sense.

Vince needs to do the Nutrisystem for men deal and get in shape - he's obviously winded and running out of breath there.
Maybe a little medical oxygen would help Laughing
Rockrz
Rockrz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next