The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorites of 2019 so far?

+13
Kerrick
alldatndensum
Hardcore Christian
OnlyAMan
Ammocas
Tombie
eatbugs
Fundy
Black Rider
Andreas89
average joe
mothy
MadKraken
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your favorites of 2019 so far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorites of 2019 so far?

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:49 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new VOW as well.  Drottnar is one of those bands that I should totally love but for some reason they just never really clicked with me.  I got free digital downloads of Monolith I and II but they never grabbed me.

While I don't think they consider themselves a "Christian band" per se, I've been really digging Triuwint's album as of late and it'll definitely be in my favorites of 2019 list!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Your favorites of 2019 so far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorites of 2019 so far?

Post by Frozen Fire Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:36 pm

CanadianMetalFan wrote:Surprised none of you kids have mentioned Monolith by Drottnar yet. That album wins hands down for me. The Frosthardr full length is also worthy of mention, but I guess that was released December 2018, but I didn't get it until 2019. The new Vials of Wrath I am looking forward to.

CMF
I absolutely love that Drottnar album! However, I purchased the Ep's going all the way back to 2017 so it's hard for me to consider it a 2019 release.

Still need the Frosthardr. I ordered it from Vision of God back in February but it was backordered and then I never ended up picking it up. Hoping to get that soon. Thanks for the reminder!
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:37 am

Andreas89 wrote:At the moment, my list for 2019 would look as follows.

1) Neal Morse Band - The Great Adventure
2) ShadowStrike - Legends of Human Spirit
3) Turilli/Lione Rhapsody - Zero Gravity: Rebirth and Evolution
4) Sabaton - The Great War
5) Avantasia - Moonglow
6) Beast in Black - From Hell With Love
7) Warrior Path - Warrior Path
Cool Rhapsody of Fire - The Eighth Mountain
Updated ^^
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:05 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:Still need the Frosthardr. I ordered it from Vision of God back in February but it was backordered and then I never ended up picking it up. Hoping to get that soon. Thanks for the reminder!

The new Frosthardr is very good.  If you like their EPs, you'll be sure to enjoy their full-length.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianMetalFan Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:39 pm

Kerrick wrote:I'm really looking forward to the new VOW as well.  Drottnar is one of those bands that I should totally love but for some reason they just never really clicked with me.  I got free digital downloads of Monolith I and II but they never grabbed me.

Monolith I was great, but honestly I think the first part of the album is the weakest. Once you get to songs like "Axiom" that's when the fun starts. "Nihilords", "Pestleid", "Monolith", and "Eschaton" are all great as well.

CMF

CanadianMetalFan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:55 pm

With the new Dream Theater Distance album out, Angelica More Than Words just released, Michael Sweet Ten and hopefully the new Saint album Calf will be released, it looks like 2019 will be a good year for melodic, proggy, classic metal.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Soldier777 wrote:With the new Dream Theater Distance album out, Angelica More Than Words just released, Michael Sweet Ten and hopefully the new Saint album Calf will be released, it looks like 2019 will be a good year for melodic, proggy, classic metal.
I’m looking forward to the new Saint album Calf as well...M. Sweet also, I have to say, though, I’m really digging the new Narnia—From Darkness to Light
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2