The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music

+3
average joe
Ammocas
My Awesome Timothy
7 posters

Go down

BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music Empty BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Exciting news, will definitely be picking these up........

Betrayal Coming to Girder and more.

There is a lot here so make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom. We've dropped prices on a few titles and have some new in-stock titles.

We have been working at break-neck speed to release some great Christian Metal. We have released Les Carlsen's 1971, 3 albums by Shout, 2 from Ken Tamplin, a great southern rock Rob Castles album called Straight Shot and three albums by Angelica.

We also have these in the pipeline and available for Pre-Order.

Ordained Fate
Fighter - The Waiting (w/3 Song EP)
Fighter - Bang the Drum (w/unreleased songs)
The Fighter Demos
Tamplin - In the Witness Box

Here's the exciting news...

Soon we will be announcing pre-orders for the mighty speed metal/thrash band Betrayal. We will be releasing both albums Renaissance By Death as well as The Passing. We couldn't be more excited about this because one of the biggest difficulties is tracking down the actual Master Rights owner which is rarely the band, it's usually the record label. When record labels close their doors but their corporation is still in existence it takes a lot of digging research and eventually money to make it all happen, but WE DID IT and secured rights for both of these incredible early 90's releases. We are wrapping up some of the other pre-orders first but be on the lookout for these.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music Empty Re: BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music

Post by Ammocas Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Yes! Definitely exciting news! I have The Passing on cd but never heard Renaissance By Death...so I’m looking forward to getting these. It would be great if they put these out on vinyl also.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music Empty Re: BETRAYAL ~ Reissues and more from Girder Music

Post by average joe Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:12 pm

Nice! Since quality Christian thrash is a lost art, any re-issues of the classics are certainly appreciated. Deathless and Catscan should be in the queue

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:39 am

Awesome!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:55 am

Nice, RBD is great, The Passing I found only ok.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Galations6.7 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:50 pm

I hope they have bonus tracks
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:28 am

I never got into the band, but I am glad they are getting reissued for all of you who are.  Besides, that will give my wallet a break because I can skip this reissue!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down