The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019

4 posters

Go down

Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019 Empty Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019

Post by Airola Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:40 pm

Let's appreciate for a moment the fact that Tourniquet is having an actual TOUR for the longest time.

They are coming to Norway and Sweden in July. And in September they are doing 8 shows in South America with Stryper (headliner) and Narnia.

July, Europe:
7/4 - Norway
7/6 - Sweden

September, South America:
9/07 - La Paz, Bolivia at Teatro Al Aire Libre
9/10 - Lima, Peru at CC Festiva
9/12 - Santiago, Chile at Cúpula multiespacio
9/14 - São Paulo, Brazil at Tropical Butantã
9/15 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil at Circo Voador
9/17 - Brasilia , Brazil at Toinha Brasil Show
9/19 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil at Mister Rock BH
9/21 - Buenos Aires, Argentina at Teatro Flores

That's 10 shows this year. That's more than they have done in the past 10 years, maybe even past 15 years.

On thing I'm interested about is that when Tourniquet has had a one-off show, the performance might've been a bit sloppy here and there because it's rare in general that the first show in several years is super tight, so now it would be really interesting to see how they sound and perform in those last few shows on South America. The experience they get from this batch of shows is certainly good for them.

Would be also interesting to see if they're going to have the same setlist throughout the whole show. Are they having the same set they had in Netherlands last year...
Just a while ago I read some old interview of Luke where he said that they stopped performing Somnambulism when Crawl to China was released. And I've been watching their old shows on Youtube and noticed how many times Somnambulism and even Spineless was played so they used to be common songs in their shows. Would be cool if they'd play some older songs they haven't played in 20 years.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019 Empty Re: Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019

Post by Black Rider Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:43 pm

Who's singing?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019 Empty Re: Tourniquet Live in Europe and South America 2019

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:49 am

Les Carlsen!!

Check the Tournquet Facebook, there is a post with the line-up for this tour.

Carljohan Grimmark and Andy Robbins are on board, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:55 pm

If they still wtih the idea to play a BG song, I hope that they chose Blacksnake...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:39 pm

LexMetalis wrote:If they still wtih the idea to play a BG song, I hope that they chose Blacksnake...

They played The Messiah in their Netherlands gig last year.

I'm sure they'll play it in these gigs too. I kinda doubt they'll play any other Bloodgood song.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Don’t want to start a new thread for this, so I’m leaving it here...

Check out this classic oldie from 1993. It must have been one of Luke’s first shows with them. The sound is terrible but you can tell they did very well! Victor played exceptionally well! He is/was very versatile.

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:47 pm

TZ75 wrote:Don’t want to start a new thread for this, so I’m leaving it here...

Check out this classic oldie from 1993. It must have been one of Luke’s first shows with them. The sound is terrible but you can tell they did very well! Victor played exceptionally well! He is/was very versatile.

Here's another video from the same tour with full Psycho Surgery in the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFdik1qZDA

The video you posted is from Houston, this is from Fort Worth.
I wonder if Ted could still pull off playing Psycho Surgery live today, especially with that tempo, and especially in almost 1,5 hour show! That stuff is insane! Listen!

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down