The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense"

+16
Andreas89
MagnusPrime
Follower of Jesus
dperahia4
Black Rider
MikeInFla
WildWorld
Kerrick
Xid
Opeth3232
deathisgain
OnlyAMan
alldatndensum
Soundmass.com
Staybrite
Temple of Blood
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense" - Page 3 Empty Re: Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense"

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:53 am

MagnusPrime wrote:
dperahia4 wrote:

Also, I'm not judging anyone based on their income. I just think a bunch of guys who sit on forums all day in their mother's basement must have no other aspirations in their life other than getting angry and posting hate. Seeing most people have 1800-7000 posts on here show they literally have nothing better to do then gossip and pass judgement. Even if you weren't sitting on forums all day shows you contribute nothing to society instead of doing something good for the world. 

How dare you! I'll have you know that I do NOT sit in my mother's basement and post on forums all day!

I actually prefer the attic.
Well, there’s something we can agree on.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense" - Page 3 Empty Re: Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense"

Post by Andreas89 Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:13 am

Considering how quickly you were able to start insulting people, I'd say that you don't get to complain about how christians behave among each other at times. I read "pulling the trigger" simply as "to make the decision to buy it"... nothing to do with the price.

I guess I'm among those people that doesn't own this album yet by the way. But no way that I'm gonna buy this version of the album. I've never paid 35 dollars for any album, not even for special editions of my favourite bands. And if the shipping costs within the US are 10 dollars, I shudder to think what they would be internationally.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:50 am

dperahia4 wrote:
MagnusPrime wrote:
dperahia4 wrote:

Also, I'm not judging anyone based on their income. I just think a bunch of guys who sit on forums all day in their mother's basement must have no other aspirations in their life other than getting angry and posting hate. Seeing most people have 1800-7000 posts on here show they literally have nothing better to do then gossip and pass judgement. Even if you weren't sitting on forums all day shows you contribute nothing to society instead of doing something good for the world. 

How dare you! I'll have you know that I do NOT sit in my mother's basement and post on forums all day!

Apparently the unwarranted rudeness is a genetic trait.  No wonder "Joshua" has never done anything for me.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Staybrite, Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:04 am

So, are you the moderator insulting everyone on your dad's sites? 😆
Interesting marketing strategy, insult the possible buyers.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:19 am

Andreas89 wrote:Considering how quickly you were able to start insulting people, I'd say that you don't get to complain about how christians behave among each other at times. I read "pulling the trigger" simply as "to make the decision to buy it"... nothing to do with the price.

I guess I'm among those people that doesn't own this album yet by the way. But no way that I'm gonna buy this version of the album. I've never paid 35 dollars for any album, not even for special editions of my favourite bands. And if the shipping costs within the US are 10 dollars, I shudder to think what they would be internationally.
I wasn’t insulting anybody until I got attacked on here why don’t you read my first message and see how cordial I was on here. Of course though being a “Christian” site everyone goes for your throat on here. The CD has sold internationally more than the US. Joshua’s homeland of Thessaloniki Greece is the most popular city for sale as of right now.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:20 am

Andreas89 wrote:Considering how quickly you were able to start insulting people, I'd say that you don't get to complain about how christians behave among each other at times. I read "pulling the trigger" simply as "to make the decision to buy it"... nothing to do with the price.

I wasn’t insulting anybody until I got attacked on here why don’t you read my first message and see how cordial I was on here. Of course though being a “Christian” site everyone goes for your throat on here. The CD has sold internationally more than the US. Joshua’s homeland of Thessaloniki Greece is the most popular city for sale as of right now.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 am

Black Rider wrote:So, are you the moderator insulting everyone on your dad's sites? 😆
Guys like you have never been customers. In fact, most people buying the album are secularists mostly from Holland, Finland, Belgium, Germany, France, England, Greece, etc. So everyone insults me first and I’m suppose to take it is what your saying? Once again I was attacked first, I was very cordial and professional when I first started talking on here. Then all these neo American pseudo Christians like yourself came on here and started trouble as usual. I never drew first blood. That seems to be a theme on here though. Look at how quickly you all jumped in as soon as I commented.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 am

Black Rider wrote:So, are you the moderator insulting everyone on your dad's sites? 😆
Guys like you have never been customers. In fact, most people buying the album are secularists mostly from Holland, Finland, Belgium, Germany, France, England, Greece, etc. So everyone insults me first and I’m suppose to take it is what your saying? Once again I was attacked first, I was very cordial and professional when I first started talking on here. Then all these neo American pseudo Christians like yourself came on here and started trouble as usual. I never drew first blood. That seems to be a theme on here though. Look at how quickly you all jumped in as soon as I commented.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:27 am

BaleMaster wrote:
dperahia4 wrote:
MagnusPrime wrote:
dperahia4 wrote:

Apparently the unwarranted rudeness is a genetic trait.  No wonder "Joshua" has never done anything for me.
It must be genetic for you judgemental Christian’s to attack someone on here who started off with a cordial discussion. Why don’t you learn how to read and see my first post.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:52 am

😂😂😂
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:54 am

Black Rider wrote:😂😂😂
I’m laughing too buddy. Anytime you want to actually have a mature discussion let me know. Don’t think you guys can handle it though.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:27 pm

I just appreciate you insulting everyone then saying how judgemental they are. The irony is thick.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:32 pm

Black Rider wrote:I just appreciate you insulting everyone then saying how judgemental they are. The irony is thick.
I also appreciate how you drew first blood and expect me to just take it. It sounds like you’ve never finished a book because you can’t seem to read my first post. Did I insult anyone in my first post? No. Did I draw first blood? No. I stand by it. A bunch of phony judgmental Christians attacked me on here because I simply stated everything going on with the CDs. I encourage you to learn how to read. I hate toxicity like in this forum. That seems to be a favorite for people in here. This site actually has a foe list. Some Christian forum this is. They don’t even have that on Twitter or Facebook. XD

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:32 pm

Black Rider wrote:I just appreciate you insulting everyone then saying how judgemental they are. The irony is thick.
I also appreciate how you drew first blood and expect me to just take it. It sounds like you’ve never finished a book because you can’t seem to read my first post. Did I insult anyone in my first post? No. Did I draw first blood? No. I stand by it. A bunch of phony judgmental Christians attacked me on here because I simply stated everything going on with the CDs. I encourage you to learn how to read. I hate toxicity like in this forum. That seems to be a favorite for people in here. This site actually has a foe list. Some Christian forum this is. They don’t even have that on Twitter or Facebook. XD

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:47 pm

Oh, I agree, you are definitely the victim here. Crying or Very sad
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:52 pm

Black Rider wrote:Oh, I agree, you are definitely the victim here. Crying or Very sad
Not trying to play victim here, just trying to bring logic. Something no one here is actually capable of. I’ll repeat myself since no one on here actually listens to anything. If you want to have a cordial discussion I’d be happy to oblige. By the way most of my “insults” were not insults they were just facts. People who complain about $45 must not be in the workforce since minimum wage is $15/hour. Everyone on here who drew first blood and ate judgmental and a phony Christians. Those are not insults just facts.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:27 pm

dperahia4, insulting others (yes, you are most definitely being insulting), suggesting folks are "phony Christians" and low-lives for posting on forums, and stirring the pot is unacceptable. You've been given a one-week vacation from here to cool down.

To everyone else, don't feed the troll please...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by dperahia4 Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:34 pm

Kerrick wrote:dperahia4, insulting others (yes, you are most definitely being insulting), suggesting folks are "phony Christians" and low-lives for posting on forums, and stirring the pot is unacceptable.  You've been given a one-week vacation from here to cool down.

To everyone else, don't feed the troll please...
It’s not insulting, it’s the truth. A real Christian would’ve read my first message and said, “thank you for the explanation, hope you are doing well”. Tell me did you see any of that? The only trolls on here are you guys. I could’ve said literally anything and you would’ve stirred the pot. I already knew this would happen once I got on here. You guys didn’t disappoint. Maybe you guys should cool off. Come back to the forum when you want a “good clean Christian debate”. Like that would ever happen, you guys couldn’t handle it.

dperahia4
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:25 pm

Sorry everyone, I'm not sure why the temp-ban didn't go into effect earlier. Should be set now.

DP, I don't suspect anything I'll say will be heeded or heard, but just in case, I implore you to look back at our posts (ignoring all others' posts for the moment). Regardless of what the others posted, how you're treating folks here is not appropriate. You just admitted to intentionally stirring the pot here. I'm being generous with only a one-week temporary ban and have perma-banned users for less. If/when you return, please treat others with dignity and respect. This is your warning.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite, Andreas89, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Wind Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:46 pm

Besides the fact that both sides have entered in the discussion and was a part of the argument, It is clearly seen that some folks still carry bad feelings from Joshua's last appearance in the forum and comments about Michael Sweet.

That said, the discussion of value is simply no sense. We all do it all the time. Someone give us the price of a good and then we evaluate if it worth buying. And it is a personal choice.

So, can Joshua sell a CD for $45? Why not?
Is it worth? Depend on each one's evaluation. It doesn't mean though, if someone would pass due to the value, that this person is not a hard worker...

Is it expensive? Probably, but many of you have been a part of crowdfunding and have paid similar amount in album  that  you didn't even knew if it would sound good?
Btw, many of these projects have had a huge delay in production, as well.
And I am pretty sure many of you are concerned that nowadays it is nearly impossible for an artist making profit out of CD selling.

I can even tell you, I would love to have this album, but, besides being successful in my carreer, I have had a huge cut of 45% of my family income. Plus the depreciation of the Brazilian currency and high costing of international shipping made buying music a fancy expense. So, I am not buying any music soon.

I am not trying to defend no one here, I am just giving you my two cents.

Second Wind
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:53 pm

I have to say, this is one of the funniest threads ever.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, Kerrick and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 pm

^I can't disagree with that!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Black Rider, Staybrite and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:53 am

I can't say I find it funny. It was a typical situation of someone who wanted to start a big stink but didn't want to be accused of 'starting it all'... for someone who wants to avoid argument, he certainly jumped on the slightest chance to insult people. And it wasn't even criticism by alldat, this guy just twisted the meaning of alldat's words to use as an excuse to act like a jerk.

But what offended me the most is that he implied that I'm American  Mad 1
Andreas89
Andreas89

Black Rider, Frozen Fire, Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:27 pm

Hey now, I'm offended that you're offended!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Nothing personal, man. But still....
Andreas89
Andreas89

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next