The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense"

+16
Andreas89
MagnusPrime
Follower of Jesus
dperahia4
Black Rider
MikeInFla
WildWorld
Kerrick
Xid
Opeth3232
deathisgain
OnlyAMan
alldatndensum
Soundmass.com
Staybrite
Temple of Blood
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense" - Page 5 Empty Re: Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense"

Post by alldatndensum Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:35 pm

I don't see why my question about anyone actually getting this aforementioned CD is such a big deal.  It was a legitimate question that was grossly
mishandled by the response of Mr. Perahia.  With all the insults, I doubt many of us are interested in Joshua's music in the future.  I sure am not.

At this point, I will not comment further on this thread.  I don't feel that anything productive would come of further discussion and this thread should probably be locked at this time.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Staybrite, Frozen Fire, Andreas89, Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense" - Page 5 Empty Re: Joshua Perahia's website is taking pre-orders for remaster of "Joshua - Intense Defense"

Post by Soldier777 Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:47 pm

I have all the Joshua albums on CD and both the 1985 and 1992 versions of Surrender on CD. I have Surrender and Intense Defense on vinyl. I enjoy the music. MPIRE Chapter One is a very underrated album. I haven't got the new version of Intense Defense yet. I'll likely get it at some point.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:47 am

I can still enjoy his music. I don’t necessarily have to like someone personally to enjoy their art.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Andreas89, MagnusPrime and Second Wind like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5