The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter

4 posters

Go down

"One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter Empty "One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:52 am

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

"One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter Empty Re: "One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Both tracks are ok. 

Trying to step back away from my expectations with "On My Side." I was foolishly expecting a roaring track. This song has Ryan doing clean, soft vocals over a heavy riff like some of the more tame tracks on Outlive. Not what I expected. Good otherwise.

Peace is great musically and the verse melodies are solid but the chorus isn't very good.

Hoping for much better with future singles!
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

"One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter Empty Re: "One My Side" and "Peace" - The 2 new singles from Demon Hunter

Post by Black Rider Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:10 pm

They've been moving this way, Outlive had some good stuff but also was very mellow at times. I don't mind this but I hope there are some burners coming.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtreads Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 pm

I prefer Ryan's clean vocals so no disappointment for me - DH is ever evolving so I am interested in whats to come for sure.
bigtreads
bigtreads
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down