The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today!

5 posters

Go down

New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today! Empty New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today!

Post by Lex Metalis Thu 9 Feb 2023 - 23:32

-

Last edited by Lex Metalis on Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 4:23; edited 1 time in total
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

bigtreads likes this post

Back to top Go down

New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today! Empty Re: New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today!

Post by Frozen Fire Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 3:10

Rebel is so good! I'm even more pumped for the Narnia album!

Hear The Brink back in December I kind of forgot about it. I may try to add it into the Exile track order though if I can see where it fits best since it is part of the story. Cool but different track. I like it more know then when I first heard it.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today! Empty Re: New singles from Narnia, Demon Hunter and Sacrificium released today!

Post by Lex Metalis Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 4:24

I edit the title because I just saw this gem...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 4:53

Nice, that Sacrificium sounds great.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by ReedBenson Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 6:58

So, is "The Brink" off of the deluxe edition is EXILE that costs, like, $40 and runs about 80 minutes? Or is it even newer?

ReedBenson
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 7:02

ReedBenson wrote:So, is "The Brink" off of the deluxe edition is EXILE that costs, like, $40 and runs about 80 minutes? Or is it even newer?

It's an unreleased track from the recording sessions of Exile. They have probally other 3 or 4 unreleased songs...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 8:20

Lex, Thanks for always keeping us in the loop with new music coming out! I don't always check them out b/c I haven't heard of them or feel too busy. But many times I check them out, and I don't suffer from any FOMA!

I've been getting into Narnia the last few years; I'd never listened to them before that. This is awesome music!
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Lex Metalis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 8:23

Sevenoneself wrote:Lex, Thanks for always keeping us in the loop with new music coming out! 

You're welcome bro... I'm glad that I'm help this forum with something...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 8:26

Lex Metalis wrote:
Sevenoneself wrote:Lex, Thanks for always keeping us in the loop with new music coming out! 

I hope my post didn't come across like that... face palm Wink

I think it is so massively awesome that there's a few dozen Christians from all over this whole planet who--in almost real time--can mutually enjoy this very specific type of music and discuss it! I'm up in Canada, you're South America, right? Then a bunch in the states, and some in Europe. It's pretty crazy!
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 8:30

Sevenoneself wrote:
Lex Metalis wrote:

I hope my post didn't come across like that... face palm Wink

I think it is so massively awesome that there's a few dozen Christians from all over this whole planet who--in almost real time--can mutually enjoy this very specific type of music and discuss it! I'm up in Canada, you're South America, right? Then a bunch in the states, and some in Europe. It's pretty crazy!

Yeah! It's really crazy. And you're right, I'm from South Americe. Brazil to be more especific. And I have some great friends that live now on Canada, Isaque and July from Krig and Hosenan 'Osy' from Khalysis...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down