The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first 6 Jerusalem albums are being rereleased on CD........

+3
Black Rider
alldatndensum
Soldier777
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The first 6 Jerusalem albums are being rereleased on CD........ - Page 2 Empty Re: The first 6 Jerusalem albums are being rereleased on CD........

Post by Soldier777 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:08 am

It's nice to see my old thread revived. Bought4Life, I agree with you on Jerusalem. I like their first 6 albums that was remastered. Boones Overstock with the help of Ulf, Scott Waters on the artwork and the remastering engineer did an excellent job on these albums.

Also, their music after Dancing on the Head of a Serpent is spotty. I have RAD/Volume 4 and half of the album is good. I wouldn't mind getting Those Were the Days/Volume 3 which is a hard one to find. I heard She and Prophet and these have a couple/few good songs - you can get these for a decent price at various places. When I get into a band I usually get all their albums. There are a few bands/artists where I get certain albums and Jerusalem are one of them.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The first 6 Jerusalem albums are being rereleased on CD........ - Page 2 Empty Re: The first 6 Jerusalem albums are being rereleased on CD........

Post by Black Rider Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:40 pm

I love the song Soldier on Prophet, might be my favorite song by them.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:07 am

Soldier777 wrote:When I get into a band I usually get all their albums. 

I can understand that.

I do the same thing with movies and TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2