The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries

+9
alldatndensum
Staybrite
deathisgain
crucifyd
exo
Kerrick
Free777
Andreas89
New Creation
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries - Page 2 Empty Re: Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries

Post by alldatndensum Wed May 24, 2017 7:23 am

Staybrite wrote:Every time I see/hear of a radical Muslim terror act I always wonder where is the response from the "moderate Muslim" community.  Why don't they flood the news and internet with protests to the heinous acts of terrorism from a people claiming to share their faith?

THIS EXACTLY!

While the video has been scrubbed from most of the internet, I still remember watching the 9/11 footage when it happened that showed "moderate Muslims" dancing in the streets of NYC after the attacks.  Their Imams don't go public and denounce these acts.  There are more and more videos on YouTube of their Imams ENCOURAGING these attacks on the USA, and these are in the synagoges located HERE.  Yet, the liberal media makes it seem like we shouldn't do anything.

Ask our European friends who have taken in so many that they now have riots by Muslims.  Some countries have had radical groups march across their nation and burn things.  But, you won't hear CNN or FOX report these things because we need to embrace this religion that has been proselytizing by the sword since the Crusades.  People want to twist those and make it Christianity's fault they happened.  However, the Crusades (the first two, anyway) were in response to a growing Muslim invasion of refugees that became violent.  Times haven't really changed.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries - Page 2 Empty Re: Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries

Post by alldatndensum Wed May 24, 2017 7:27 am

New Creation wrote:Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries.
Step 2: Allow citizens to arm themselves.
Step 3: Stop admitting that Islam is a "great" or "peaceful" religion. It's not, and never has been.

To be honest, until we get a better vetting system, which isn't going to happen due to a lack of records of births in Middle Eastern countries, I have no problem not receiving refugees from known terrorist nations.  Even if only 2% of Muslims were extremists, when you are talking millions and perhaps billions of them, it stands to reason that a mere 40,000 could become a huge paramilitary force in a matter of months.  Knowing that we have training camps in the USA that, for whatever reasons, we won't shut down, it wouldn't take much for incoming refugees to be recruited by extremist factions we already have here.  Then, once you have a mobile paramilitary group, they are going to hide within the civilian community to do the maximum amount of murdering.  With this latest club bombing, we see that it is going to happen over and over.  We need to stop pandering to the elephant under the rug.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed May 24, 2017 7:38 am

Staybrite wrote:Every time I see/hear of a radical Muslim terror act I always wonder where is the response from the "moderate Muslim" community.  Why don't they flood the news and internet with protests to the heinous acts of terrorism from a people claiming to share their faith?
That is exactly the problem. I remember this hashtag with "NotMyIslam" on twitter after terrorist attacks; notice the word "my"? That's because they can't deny that those terrorist attacks are 100% in line with islamic teachings. Fortunately, most muslims are too good to follow Muhammad's words to the letter, so they feel embarrassed about that part of islam. The flip side is that it clouds the actual teachings of islam.

As for "each religion has its peaceful and violent writings, depends on which verses you pick": I understand this sentiment but it's a sign of a lack of familiarity with islamic teachings. When it comes to islam, the earlier verses from the quran are peaceful because muslims were a minority. As islam grew, it got more and more violent. Add to that the principle of abrogation (surah 2:256 I think), and you have a lot of superficial peaceful words that lost their meaning due to the later, more violent ones. Violence and threats of violence are vital for islam's existence. There is not one single other religion I know of that even remotely has the same survival tactics.

Anyway, concerning the firearms issue: I'm more and more thinking that I can't fully rely on the government to protect me and my wife anymore. I have a significant amount of respect for chancelor Merkel, but when I read that she said once more that islam has nothing to do with violence, I thought she was either stupid (which I can assure you, she's not) or lying. Politicians lie all the time so nothing new there, but I'm living in the country she's head of state of. I haven't looked into gun regulations yet, but I'm more and more considering looking into the matter. It is possible, you know. Even though it's western Europe.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 am

I have a Muslim friend at work. He is a great guy. We don't talk too much about his religion as I think he isn't practicing. We had a talk about Christmas once. I asked him if he celebrated and he said "of course, why wouldn't I?". Also our pediatrician is Muslim, but it seems most of them in our area are. She is also a very nice woman but I have never discussed religion with her.

As for the attacks that they do my friend at work hates those people. "They are pieces of ****" he always says. He is originally from Jordan. Mostly we discuss metal music. We both love it. I've mentioned Stryper to him and he says they are good. So he has an open mind to a lot of things. When I see him again I will discuss the latest attack in Manchester but I know what he is going to say. I asked him about pork once because we ordered pizza at work and he wouldn't eat it because it had pepperoni on it. I asked him "Oh a religious thing huh?". He said "No, I don't like pepperoni you should've ordered pizza with bacon!".
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu May 25, 2017 12:54 pm

crucifyd wrote:[Where Are The Moderate Muslims video]

Thanks for sharing.  My wife and I watched this last night.  It was quite insightful and certainly paints a different picture than the mainstream media does.  We watched a few other videos from that university which were also quite good.  Their video on the morality of abortion was particularly well done.

MikeInFla wrote:I have a Muslim friend at work. He is a great guy. We don't talk too much about his religion as I think he isn't practicing. We had a talk about Christmas once. I asked him if he celebrated and he said "of course, why wouldn't I?". Also our pediatrician is Muslim, but it seems most of them in our area are. She is also a very nice woman but I have never discussed religion with her.

As for the attacks that they do my friend at work hates those people. "They are pieces of ****" he always says. He is originally from Jordan. Mostly we discuss metal music. We both love it. I've mentioned Stryper to him and he says they are good. So he has an open mind to a lot of things. When I see him again I will discuss the latest attack in Manchester but I know what he is going to say. I asked him about pork once because we ordered pizza at work and he wouldn't eat it because it had pepperoni on it. I asked him "Oh a religious thing huh?". He said "No, I don't like pepperoni you should've ordered pizza with bacon!".

To play devil's advocate... you could say the same thing about "moderate Christians" who in fact aren't orthodox.  There is a LOT of self-identified Christians calling sin "good," being pushed to and fro by culture instead of adhering to God's Word.  I suspect your Muslim friend is similarly more driven by modern western culture than the Koran.  Judging any religion by its followers might be a good starting point, but it's a pretty flawed strategy if you want to truly understand and assess it.  For that, you have to go straight to the source and by my limited understanding of the Koran, it's much different than the teachings of the Bible - especially in terms of how to treat unbelievers.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by stringfellow_hawke Fri May 26, 2017 7:42 pm

New Creation wrote:Step 1: Stop allowing "refugees" from known terrorist countries.
Step 2: Allow citizens to arm themselves.
Step 3: Stop admitting that Islam is a "great" or "peaceful" religion. It's not, and never has been.

+10000000000000
stringfellow_hawke
stringfellow_hawke
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Sat May 27, 2017 2:12 pm

To refer to the comments above, there are moderates coming out in the name of peace. This commerical is taking off big time right now:

And what I say is, they are wrong. The koran does not teach these things. The koran teaches violence and domination of all non-Muslims.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 8:20 pm

I believe Christians should be at the forefront of advocating for refugees in line with our belief in a mercyful and loving God. Instead of fear we need to reach out in love which has always been a partner with the persuasive power of the Gospel.

Love is costly as we have unfortunately witnessed, but the opposite reaction of fear is out of step with our Lords teachings. I personally do not see any harmony with Christ's way and your 3 step approach.

Whether Islam is a religion of peace or not is irrelent. Either way it is a false religion from a Christians point of view. We are not talking about our response to a religion but to people who are being persecuted, their homes destroyed and families killed. To deny entry to our countries to people who are on the whole victims of both religious extremism and totalitatian government is to write them off as unworthy of human rights because they happen to be born in the wrong time in the wrong country.

This is a great time of opportunity for the Church in western countries to reach those who would never have had the chance to meet Christians and hear the Gospel. Very rarely do we hear of the conversions of many muslims who are refugees, yet this is happening everyday and the angels rejoice. We need to remember that God is working out His will through these events.

Maybe I am hopelessly deluded, but I believe that the current events could be an historical turning point for many turning from following a false god in Islam to the true God through Jesus. How we as individual followers of Jesus act right now could have eternal consequences.

And as much as I depise the acts committed by terrorists (it cannot become acceptable or tolerated)  the truth is that we have much more to fear from our own home grown murderers and rapists who do so with an upbringing in a Christian culture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon May 29, 2017 4:27 am

^As a European who lives near Berlin (remember last December?), I agree with you that locking the borders kind of equals to robbing muslims from an opportunity to hear the gospel. I even heard of some refugees in Denmark who were sent back but still became christians.

However, we should all be honest about what that may cost us. And I don't want to hear any of this crap that islam is peaceful or that people don't know; if you don't know, then don't be lazy and learn about it. A good place to start would be the youtube channel Acts17Apologetics.

Last December I told my wife that terrorist attacks are cowardly in nature, like attacking someone from the back. And you attack someone from the back if the other one is stronger. So as long as those terrorist attacks keep this cowardly nature, it's fine with me, because that means they are weak.

But I'm all against pampering the refugees as in that they need to adapt to our society. You don't even need to renounce your muslim faith for that; it just should become common knowledge that islam's teachings are violent.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon May 29, 2017 4:49 pm

New Creation wrote:

Agreed. But sometimes how we go about things can bring more " heat " than light. I've posted videos regarding Christians and Muslims before, and here are couple more to help Christians navigate around the subjects pertaining to Islam in the world.

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 am

Open boarders is not biblical. Nor is globalism for that matter. You know the whole nwo mark of the beast thing messes that up.

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2