The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possession Re-Issue & Crowdfunding!

+9
ThomasEversole
buddypng
stevegarveyfan
eatbugs
strangerhoncho
Hardcore Christian
Airola
Blake
jaydeecrawson
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Possession Re-Issue & Crowdfunding! - Page 2 Empty Re: Possession Re-Issue & Crowdfunding!

Post by jaydeecrawson Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:28 am

JUNE 12 Update from FB

Greetings!! It has been a while since I have given an update on the progress of 20 Years of Haunting. I am encouraged that the remaining music should be ready by the end of July. If it is anything like the Eternally Haunt remaster, it will be amazing! Once the music is finished, it is off to the label. I am excited about finishing this release.
It has also been busy here. I am firing up these KRK Rokit 8 studio monitors as I work to finish a new release called Ninth Sphere and rehearsing for a live performance with Elgibbor at the AudioFeed Festival in Illinois. I can't wait to share it all with you!
Please feel free to share this update with everyone who may be interested. Hails!!
Nyk Edinger

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Possession Re-Issue & Crowdfunding! - Page 2 Empty Re: Possession Re-Issue & Crowdfunding!

Post by strangerhoncho Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Great!  Can't wait for it.

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:22 pm

I just got an update on this.  Honestly, I had given up on it and wrote down my donation as a loss.

"Hails and greetings Possession faithful!! I come to you with some great news after such a long delay in this project. Everything is now in the hands of the Spanish label Xtreem Music! And the new title...”Disentombed Manifestations”! Here are the details of this project to just give you a taste at how amazing it will be once it is finished. Disentombed Manifestations will be a double disc release of all prior Possession releases plus previously unreleased and unheard material. It will include covers of King Diamond and Iron Maiden and three completely remixed from the original tracks songs off Eternally Haunt. All of the material has been remastered by the death metal master Derek From. If you have ever heard any of his music you will know how amazing his mixes are. And he has brought that to Possession in spades. You will hear these songs like you have never heard them before. This release will contain all the original album covers in the original size and all the lyrics. It will also contain lots of photos never seen before outside of the band. I realize this project has taken much longer than anyone anticipated however, the wait will be rewarded with a comprehensive double cd that no Possession fan should be without. We will be supporting this release with some lyric videos and other cool stuff. So please keep checking back. I cannot wait to share this with each and every one of the disciples of Possession. Nyk Edinger Possession"

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Awesome!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Can’t wait to have this in my possession!!! lol!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 am

Bad timing in my life having my wife doing a super tight budget to get us straightened out! Would love this even though I have all the originals.
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:21 pm

jeffcorpse wrote:Bad timing in my life having my wife doing a super tight budget to get us straightened out! Would love this even though I have all the originals.

Given that I crowdfunded this on April 30, 2016, I wouldn't worry too much about buying it any time soon.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2