The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album]

+3
oldschooldoom
Follower of Jesus
Parched Earth
7 posters

Go down

Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album] Empty Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album]

Post by Parched Earth Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:14 pm

March 3rd Michael Sweet mentioned on his Facebook page that a new solo album is coming soon with a tour to follow in 2017.  I'm surprised not to see mention of this yet (or else I just totally missed it - in which case, sorry for the duplicate thread!).
Parched Earth
Parched Earth
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album] Empty Re: Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album]

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:16 am

His last solo album wasn't bad, but just wasn't my style. I far prefer his Stryper side. That being said, he's indicated his next solo record will be quite heavy, so I'll check it out.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album] Empty Re: Michael Sweet - One Sided War [new solo album]

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 am

COOL!!!

This guy is just not slowing down.
He sounds better than most lead singers from the 80's.
Plays guitar quite well too.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:18 pm

I love Michael Sweet and I've always been a fan of his solo career! I picked up the first three albums, but haven't heard anything since those for some reason. I think I played them to death and got burnt out. I need to revisit them - and then perhaps pick up this new one. It's been years since I've heard his solo stuff.

Overall - I'm much more of a Stryper fan of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Same here - I like Michael Sweets solo career but I am a bigger fan of Stryper. While his last solo album has some good stuff, and his first one, Real and Truth are decent releases, I am really looking forward to his new one.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Noir Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:14 am

I am a HUGE fan of Michael Sweet's solo career.  I look forward to his newest solo release and I hope that I can see his solo tour.
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://shadesofnoirsite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by timekeeper Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:40 am

Will definitely check this out!
timekeeper
timekeeper
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalForJesus Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 pm

He has said that the new solo album will be his heaviest solo album to this date. I very much look forward to hear what it sounds like!
MetalForJesus
MetalForJesus
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.metalforjesus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 am

MetalForJesus wrote:He has said that the new solo album will be his heaviest solo album to this date. I very much look forward to hear what it sounds like!

+1

Metal 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 am

From I have read stryper albums are nothing more than Michael Sweet solo albums... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down