The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess what??!!!

4 posters

Go down

Guess what??!!! Empty Guess what??!!!

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:13 pm

SACRED WARRIOR has new music out soon and Mr Parra features on the new single out early March!!!  This is from their Facebook page......

I am so excited to announce that Rey Parra will be doing a vocal cameo with Eli Prinsen on the upcoming single "Slave" 
Expect it out the first week of March!

I hope someone like Roxx Productions picks the album up for release, would be an awesome band on an even  more awesome labe, eh Bill!!!  Smile
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Guess what??!!! Empty Re: Guess what??!!!

Post by Soldier777 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:50 pm

I could never quite get into Waiting in Darkness except for the title track and a couple of other tunes. I prefer their older stuff and Obsessions is their best album. I hope this next album is better.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Looking forward to this but I hope Eli's vocals are less buried in the mix. I love Waiting In Darkness the SONG. it was the best trck on the album and I was expecting the whole album to be that good and I was disappointed when it wasn't. But looking forward to some new music from them!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Love this band! "Master's Command" will probably always reign as my top favorite though! Such a masterpiece of an album!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Ths is great nnews! I will love to hear rey parra sign with Sacred Warrior once more, even though it is for a song only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:49 am

Chicken Butt lol!

sorry been watching too much mickey mouse clubhouse with my daughter, theres a bit where Donald and Goofy are stuck on a mountain and goofy goes Hey Mickey Guess what?   Then goofy goes Chicken Butt lol sorry....

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Aaron C wrote:

Chicken Butt lol!

sorry been watching too much mickey mouse clubhouse with my daughter, theres a bit where Donald and Goofy are stuck on a mountain and goofy goes Hey Mickey Guess what?   Then goofy goes Chicken Butt lol sorry....
lol!   I didn't see that one.  What Mousekatool got them off the mountain?

Sorry.  Thread officially derailed.

Like MikeInFla referenced, I hope the vocal production is better this time around.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Everybody say Mystery Mousekatool

hehe

Topic at hand I liked Master's Command myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 pm

LOL my daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too! I ended up buying her DVDs of it for Christmas!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:16 am

I always pick the Mystery Mouseketool.  Sometimes I won't even be paying attention when I hear them call for Toodles and guess it.  At least my daughter is starting to grow into the awesomeness of Phineas and Ferb.

Umm....Rebellion and Master's Command get the most listens.  Nothing against Eli (I like The Sacrificed) but Rey was Sacred Warrior to me.  It's probably the feeling most people had when Guy left Tourniquet or Greg X left Petra.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:12 am

My daughter will watch it, we dvr a bunch of episodes and go to them I always pick the most wrong tool possible lol right now my daughter's favorites are The Little Parade and one where they look for Minnie's cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down