The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars general chat (possible spoilers)

+12
Blake
messiaen77
ChosenNightwolf
MikeInFla
oldschooldoom
exo
eatbugs
Peter who was Vaak
alldatndensum
Hardcore Christian
KaramKaram
d@v!d
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Star Wars general chat (possible spoilers) - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars general chat (possible spoilers)

Post by Through The Dark Radio Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:58 am

messiaen77 wrote:Well, I read a TMZ report that BB8 was often drunk on set, which may explain some of the slurred lines.

Makes sense since most of BB8's lines were bleeped out.
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Star Wars general chat (possible spoilers) - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars general chat (possible spoilers)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:Well, I read a TMZ report that BB8 was often drunk on set, which may explain some of the slurred lines.

Makes sense since most of BB8's lines were bleeped out.

I chuckled!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:31 am

Im a bit peeved that they moved Ep8 from May 2017 to December 2017 and Pirates of the Carribean 5 from Dec 2017 to May 2017 not happy....

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Apparently they moved ep 8 because they rewriting scripts, I read somewhere they wanted to introduced new characters for ep8 but due the good reception over Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo etc they are now reinforcing them now.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Darth Vader wrote:Apparently they moved ep 8 because they rewriting scripts, I read somewhere they wanted to introduced new characters for ep8 but due the good reception over Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo etc they are now reinforcing them now.

Or, fans figured out some major spoilers so they are taking those out and putting new ones in.

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Possibly
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:10 am

I keep seeing all these articles now talking about how awful the whole series is.  It is like all of these journalists were in love with the movie beforehand and now want to destroy the whole Star Wars mythos after seeing it.  It is just click bait hype is all this amounts to.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:19 am

When it comes to reviews and Star Wars I put as much stock in it as I do when someone tells me Im going to like a brussel sprout cuz its cooked in bacon fat.

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:55 am

alldatndensum wrote:I keep seeing all these articles now talking about how awful the whole series is.  It is like all of these journalists were in love with the movie beforehand and now want to destroy the whole Star Wars mythos after seeing it.  It is just click bait hype is all this amounts to.
I think its the whole hipster "it can't be good if that many people like it" thing.  Just annoying. 

As for taking out "major spoilers," I'd think if it was really a major spoiler, that would mean it is an important plot point that would be too crucial to take out.  I'm also not so sure anyone is actually figuring out anything, just that people with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time+blogs+Youtube=a whole lot of guesses being reported as truths.  Remember, Captain Phasma's gun was supposed to have Luke's lightsaber attached to it because part of the barrell kinda sorta looked like it could possibly like a little bit exactly like the hilt of the lightsaber that he lost in Cloud City.  And Luke was going to be Kylo Ren because one shot of him in the trailer showed him wearing a black cloak.  I just don't get too excited about any of the rumors or spoilers and will patiently (sorta) wait for the movie.  If someone ends up being right about something, then alrighty.  Good for them.  I did see reported back in the spring or early summer that Han Solo was going to die in TFA, and that ended up being true.  I imagine the folks at the helm of the movie feel the same way about people guessing plot points.  If not, I question their vision since they are willing to trade it for the ability to put one over on the audience.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:21 am

I just read that in the movie score that John Williams drops a subtle hint on Rey's parentage based on if you combine Luke's theme and Rey's its a seemless score. I guess they are very similar and if this was true I think thats a cool way of dropping a hint. But will see with EP8 hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5