The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’

+3
SirJahzeal
metaldude
Bill Roxx
7 posters

Go down

Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’ Empty Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’

Post by Bill Roxx Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:35 am

--- Jupiter VI have just released a brand new lyric video for the track 'Running' off of their latest release Moveable Walls. Check out the new video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YemEauOst2g

Pick up the new CD and Deluxe Edition CD today at www.roxxproductions.com ---

Last edited by Bill Roxx on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’ Empty Re: Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’

Post by metaldude Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:15 am

Hey, Bill. When I pull up the video, it says it's been removed.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’ Empty Re: Jupiter VI new single released for the track ‘Running’

Post by SirJahzeal Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:51 pm

SirJahzeal
SirJahzeal
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://www.twitch.tv/SirJahzeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Sorry guys its fixed now!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 am

Interesting. I like it, but I don't love it. I wish Jimmy's vocals were just kept clean. His voice needs no distortion. The guitar work and overall atmosphere are really good. I don't get the meaning of "my feet don't touch the mirrored glass". Anyone else get that?

I'll have to check this out when it releases. I hope it's on Spotify so I can get an extended listen before I would buy it.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:09 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:Interesting. I like it, but I don't love it. I wish Jimmy's vocals were just kept clean. His voice needs no distortion. The guitar work and overall atmosphere are really good. I don't get the meaning of "my feet don't touch the mirrored glass". Anyone else get that?

I'll have to check this out when it releases. I hope it's on Spotify so I can get an extended listen before I would buy it.

It's already out, it was released last year. I love this album, I will go as far to say I enjoy this more than any Deliverance album but I am more of a Pink Floyd and Classic Rock fan than a thrash fan (and I do like the early Deliverance albums, I just like this better. This one is my favorite song on the album:

Oh, and it is on Spotify.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:20 pm

Garrison4JC wrote:
You appear to have left the forum with the worst possible post count
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:39 pm

Since this thread got bumped, just wanted to say that I really love this song. Although Sleepless End is the best on the album
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down